Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:48 pm
(makes sense.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Lenon caught the ring and slipped it on his middle finger. The ring seemed to fit him, although it was not yet rightfully his.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Are you ready, Hanzo?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:00 pm
Reiko dissapeared in puff of smoke. The body against the wall was a clone. Reiko jumped down from a tree. " how are you going to do that and be anbu leader?" she asked Hanzo. "did you give up the position?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 pm
looks at reiko "reiko it is not hard to be akatsuki"  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:09 pm
Reiko nodded. "i know, but what about travel, and missions? Im just not sure if its a good idea."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:10 pm
"im akatsuki but im here " he said rolling out of the tree  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Reiko laughed. "yes, but you are only a genin, Hanzo is a jounin with duties he has to perform for the village."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm
"for real i really am ... im really a chunin from cloud.." rolls his eyes  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 pm
"Well that's why I have made a Vice Captain of ANBU which is Raito a fellow Jounin so as you can see I already prepared for such occasions though I think I'm making it so Phi is the new Vice Captain of ANBU. Raito is never around anymore like he used to be and Phi is a great shinobi"

*Hanzo looked back at Lenon*

"Now let's get to business, Reiko I suggest you not get too involved if you get hurt then if one of us is too badly injured we wont get medic help when we need it but feel free to still fight just watch out, and you Teddy I think you might have to go if it gets too dangerous these guy's are very strong and will put up quite the fight."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:23 pm
"ill be back at the akatsuki base .. send the falcon if you need help okay?" he said  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:34 pm
"Well, it seems I really dont have to step into this fight. They seem to have it handled. Thats probably for the best too." Tai smiles, relieved that he didnt have to put himself in danger like that. Tai puts his kunai back into the holster, and sits down again. "Ugh...if only I could show how much of a valuable asset I could be for this village. But the problem is, I dont have any special jutsus or bloodlines or anything...its unfair." Tai thinks, slightly depressed by the thought. Tai was late in starting the training for shinobi, he never had any intrest in becoming a ninja until a few years ago. He had saw a few Leaf Ninja get crushed by some Rogue Ninja out in the wilderness one day. The Leaf Ninja fought to keep Tai safe, because Tai once again ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. They bought Tai enough time to escape from the ninja, and he knew that he owed Konoha a big favor. Thats the day he decided he should become a ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm
Lenon's body crackled with electricity. He made four clones, giving them each a blank seal to keep. Then, they shot off toward their designated positions.

Lenon was not one to play with the demon's full power.

What were they, if not chakara?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 pm
(um...dark....that is not futashi. that is kasukano.......)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:59 pm
(Sorry I thought it was futashi but just like demonic like drake was)  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games