Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:35 pm
"It's because everything is not horrible that I've sealed myself into the sky! I try to reduce my chances of tainting everything around me by resting every few years! What I like has nothing to do with it!" Pre yelled in turn.

KoTari sighed, "The Faerie is still inside her dimension," He said.
Tea was on the floor rocking back and forth like she was going crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Zaragi growled "Bull! Your not saveing people form being tainted! That happens on it's own! I kill people cause I want to! You hide cause your afraid of what people will think!" He yelled again his aura flickering...

Zero bent down and hugged Tea telling her to relax and everything will be ok...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm
"You have no idea! Unlike you, I value life a little more than you! I don't want to kill, and that's why I need to avoid contact with anyone! Don't you get it?! I landed here and I wasn't here for a day and I was taken away to be used by Jesse! And then I was separated so my sanity couldn't hinder his plans anymore!" Pre yelled.

Tea was shivering, "I'm scared..." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm
Zaragi turned and glared to her..."You just don't get it." He said and sat under the cage...Zero hugged her tighter...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 pm
"No I get it all too clearly. I know that I was only going to repeat the cycle when all of a sudden some lunatic decided that he wouldn't be happy unless he tried to kill me! And not just once either! And then I was used, abused, and then left in the cold! Remind you of a certain someone?" Pre snapped.

Tea closed her eyes and nuzzled Zero as best she could in her rocking fetal position.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 pm
Zaragi glared back at her "Kon...? You wanna use Kon as an example?" He said glareing to her angrily...Zero smiled and gently kissed her hugging her gently...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:11 am
"I'm just telling you that none of us want you here, Kon more so than I," Pre said, not letting up.

Tea leaned against Zero as he kissed her on the top of her head. She accepted the warmth that came from his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 am
Zaragi growled..."Orez will die if he dosn't learn how to live! That brings Zero along with him. Either let Orez stay and I stay also or I take him away and we go our seperate ways." Zaragi said and stood still...

Zero smiled and hugged her again and brushed her hair waiting...Kon was in the corner rocking back and forth also...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:53 am
"I think I got a better solution," Pre said, "I keep you here and if anything happens I'll bring Orez here," She was not in the mood to talk smack with Zaragi anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 am
Zaragi looked to her..."So. Im being kept hostage...Basically since you don't wanna kill me for the fear of Orez dieing. And then Zero in turn dieing. And then when he finally does learn how to live. Then your probablly going to kill me. Right." He rather said and demanded then asked...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am
"Good. I didn't have to explain all that to you," Pre said.

(Back in a bit. Taking public transit home in a blizzard ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 am
Zaragi sighed and walked around in the demension...He poked at the closed areas and then walked back..."Eh. Ive been in worse. Atleast visit now and then. And get my jewel back from Kon." he said and sat under the cage stareing into the darkness...Kon sat and looked at the jelew and twitched a little laughing softly to herself...

{{O.O Well travel safe ^^}}  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 am
"A crystallis?" Pre asked. She didn't know much about them besides they were solidified souls. She figured the more corrupt souls got converted in whatever factory they have built to construct them.

Tea glanced over to Kon when she noticed an aura shift. There was residual static on everyone who was in the dimension so she had to focus to see exactly what's what.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:46 am
Zaragi looked up to her "The jewel. I need it." He said and then looked back down...Kon smiled to herself and Zero slightly moved back still holding Tea...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 am
"I'll get it, and you're staying put until I get back," Pre said and disappeared. She figured she could keep the jewel hostage until she managed to get a deal going with Zaragi.
She appeared in the center of the hotel room, "Alright. Kon has something belonging to the a*****e. Lets' have it," She said.
Tea moved back with Zero. Her tome appeared in her lap and started to flip pages.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games