Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Reiko smiled. "Hello, Its been awhile." She looked down at a sheet of paper on her desk. "You're in luck, we are in need of an academy sensei... again."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Kazuma chuckled, he did handsigns producing a lightning clone that left for the academy. Kazuma pulle dhis old forehead protector out and put it on, "Reiko I want to know if I can be a sannin here, and ill take a squad" he said quiet suddenly.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm
"I can't just promote you to sannin." Reiko said, " There is a specific test that has to be taken." She looked down again. "I dont' think anyone is in need of a sensei at the moment, but i will tell you if a spot opens up."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm
Kazuma smiled his happy grin "I'll take this test Reiko this village needs Sannin so we don't look weak, thats why i teach so I know personally that our shinobi are strong" he said with a intensity that was a little odd.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Reiko nodded, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm
Kazuma smiled "So will you give me this test" he asked impatiently.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:50 pm
((um... its a full sannin exams, i can't just do it unless we have a spot open and have more than one person who wants that spot. i suppose i could open phi's spot, and u and kunesume want it, but ill have to see))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:56 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Still looking at Lou, Reiko replied. "I don't know. I can't just go around giving everyone new eyes. You have to earn my trust... somehow first. I don't want you just getting the eye, then teaming up with our enemies." Then Reiko turned to Tensou. "What rank are you?" She asked him.

((Sorry for taking so long))

Tensuo still looking shy infront of the hokage just said "Academy student......I've heard your an excellent medical ninja, am I wrong?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:05 am
((None of our sannin are active anymore or they are wondering.........Xantos))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 am
Akira lefted for his squads training grounds.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 am
((YEa, me and KAz can go for it. YOu can give up Phi's spot he technically died recently and is starting a new Character that he wants me to train and look after. Its going to be his son. Detachi is alittle inactive, but gets online for time to time and I think HAnzo was the third and he was banned indeffently. So you have two spots open.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 am
((don't forget Xantos))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:52 pm
Luo nodded and bowed once more. "I'd be more than willing to try and earn your trust. I understand your stance on giving anyone who walks in what they want, but if I remembered correctly the mist is allied with the leaf, so I wouldn't have much use for fighting against you. But what can I do to prove your trust?" Luo said eagerly as he stared at the Hokage patiently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Yes Perky, Quan has come to haunt you MUHAHAHAHA...))

The white haired boy from the gates slowly made his way up to the Hokage's office. He actually had no idea why he was here, but it was here where he sensed the presence of powerful ninjas. Plus, was it not the Leaf who had an amazing medical kunoichi, who was the Hokage? Quan had merely followed his instincts, and his instincts had led him here. He stepped in through the open door and was instantly greeted with the auras and presences of many different people. For a moment he was tempted to turn back and run, but the harsh training he had gone through prevented that. Strangely enough, he did not say anything and merely stood by the door silently. Not watching, just...standing there with his head down.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 pm
Tensuo looked at the boy but quickly looked back at the Hokage . He was extremely shy at talking to unfamiliar faces.

((Wow Zann, Your a Academy student who goes every where.....Yu always busted me when I tried to leave. Bully crying ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games