Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 pm

(okay that answers my question)

Kendal used his own telekinysis to counter Alastors but got hit by Kirasek as he flew at him. It took him a second to get up "Okay this kid is realy testing my patience(not sure if I spelled that right)" He said. If there weren't so many people around he would have consitored meteors but for now that wasn't going to happen. He quickly fired a telekinetic pulse of his own "Hey kid your not the only one with those powers" He said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Amara flipped as Samara's legs wrapped around her head, her fangs bit into Samara's leg. She then landed on her hands and feet, looking at her. She looked around at the competition, she looked at her and smirked as she shot a magma rock towards her, forming into a mini golem. She'd use her ability shortly to stop this madness.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Samara ignoreed the pain in her leg, and concentrated her efforts on getting around the golem. She used her extreme strength to run up and push off the wall, launching herself at Amara. As she did so, extensions of darkness came off of her, trying to wrap around Amara like multiple anacondas.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 pm

"I know old man! Neither are you!" Alastor stepped forward, his eyes finally evolving. His powers rose exponentially. He shoots a pulse at Kendal and they both collide with a crackling noise. In seconds, both pulses became visible and what seemed to be lightning jumped from the center.

"Kendal. You think you can handle him like that?" Kira stood up and looked at Alastor. "He's in a form like I am. If you need help, ask."

"Samara!" Nephilis watches her fight and quickly fires a beam of aura at Alastor's elbow. It hits and he falls and gets swpt back into a building. "Well, I guess your weakness is that you can't handle too many people at once.

"No, the more I'm hit, the stronger I get..."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Amara looked at Samara as the darkness projected. She smirked as her eyes glew a dark purple. An energy pulse was sent throughout a small radius. It was her pulsating glare, which would temporarily disable the powers on who she concentrated on.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"I don't need help" Kendal said in a voice that seemed darker than his own. He added more power to another Telekinetic pulse. He was geting into this fight and no one was going to take him out of it. He looked at Nephilis it was obvious what he was building up to do "You may want to get them back" He said. He wasn't sure why but somthing was getting him closer to the point where he was going to use his space abilities.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Samara's dark tendrils faded away. "Dammit..." she growled. She landed on the ground in a crouch. "Well, I can always kick your a** hand-to-hand," she growled. "That is, if you're not too afraid or cowardly to fight me in that manner."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Amara was more primitive than human and sound. She looked at her metalic skin and nails as she focused on her skin, and put made unreal spikes erupt from her body. She curled up then sent the spikes hurling at Samara.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 pm

"Oh, great." Alastor stood up, trying to use his aura, but couldn't. The energy he had, he kept though.

"Time for a beatdown." Kirasek walked up to Alastor as calm and cool as anything and unleashed a fury of punches. Alastor is hit by almost everyone, but comes out unfazed by the assault. Only bruises and knicks appeared, but nothing more. His resilience wasn't lowered at all. "You're friend disable my aura, but not my strength!"

"True, but the more you hit me, the weaker you get and soon, I'm going to end you and this fight."

Nephilis moves in and throws a back kick sending Alastor into a wall.

Alastor returns with front kick throwing Neph into Kirasek. "You two....were doing better with your aura!" He lifts them both by the neck, his grip tightening quickly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Kendal glared at Alastor "Put them down or you will regret it" He said. He sent a wave of shadows from the ground to wrap around his legs and try to squeese them way past their breaking point. He used his telekinetic abilities to try and break his arms again. "You have three seconds" He said his voice was still full of the dark tone.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Samara was struck in the shoulder by one of the spikes. She yanked it out, holding it like a weapon towards Amara. "I guess that's a no," she shrugged, ignoring the blood trickling down her shoulder. She used her excessive speed and strength to jump at Amara, attempting to land a kick to her face and chest.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Tenshi noded as he also climbed off of Neko, "Neko, get him out of here, go through the portal and you know Tenshu so get him somewhere safe", Neko nodded and took off running with Flip holding on as Morganna instructed him to, he then ran in soon after seeing that his mother was wounded he looked at Amara with anger in his way and he waved his hand as he sent a massive body of wind at her from behind with enough force to feel like she was hit by a boulder very hard which would force her into his mothers kick but then began to manipulate the wind around their area but did nuthing, it was only incase his mother was in toruble from his doing.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 pm

The kicks landed, but seeing that her body was covered in nothing but the strongest metal in the world, it didnt physically hurt, but she did fall back. She then looked at Tenshi and activated her paralyzing voice. "Stop" she said, as the paralysis would soon set in.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 am

Tenshi knowing nuthing of her ability then feel under his voices ability and was paralyzed, he tried moving but wouldn't be able to move for quite a while unless he figured out a way to get free and gain mobility before it actually finished.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Samara hung back for a second, trying to get her bearings and decide how to go about this. "What can pierce a shield of immensely strong metal?" she muttered to herself. Shaking her head, she almost laughed at her idiocy. "Equally strong metal," she answered, looking at the spike she still held in her hand. While Amara was distracted by Tenshi, she used all the strength in her to throw the spike like a throwing knife at Amara's spine.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games