Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:40 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Well, you've never tasted Will. He's got to be delicious. Just look at the man!" Ravin licked Dylans skin and he heard her swallow. He groaned softly. "I love you," He whispered. "Whats your favorite... instrument?" Random, yes. Very.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Well, I have to repay the favor." Hunter stripped down quickly. Veronica pulled him back down to her. She let her fingers trail along his icy skin. He seemed as if he was thinking about something. She pulled back, looking into his eyes for a moment before he picked her up and moved faster then she was used to yet. He tossed her onto the couch after slamming the door. And for whatever reason that just turned her on more. He hungrily kissed her and she was breathing heavily. "Ahh, Hunter," She kissed him harder. But only removed hers from his to kiss at his neck. She noticed the desk as she did so. Thoughts drifted through her mind. That would be a total turn on... Was one of her thoughts.
Veronica sucked at his neck while her fingers wandered along his chest before sliding to his back. "Mmm, Desk?" She managed to hum into his skin.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:51 pm
||i couldn't resist!!!||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm
|| I am suffering from a suddn bout of writers block >.< ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 pm
||you're good (: it was muy comico!||
||oh lala! you would know this how? wink ||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 pm
||ahah! nice, thats interesting. And ... gerr i hate writers block ^^ its okay though im making a profie. any good ideas for a celebrity thats a guy and looks remotely gay? i like using Celebrities bc i like to change their picture and its just easier to find multiple celebs pics.. (: ||
||just post soon^^ ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 pm
||Clay Aikens ^^||
|| OMG!!!! Ven Diesel is gay!!! gonk that amazingly perfect hulk of a man is gay!!! *cries bitter tears of sorrow.* ||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 pm
||ahah, i ended up picking Corbin Bleu ^^||
||Ohh I heard that! ): oh wellz. lol! ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 am
Ravin Black

Gently she massaged his stomach. She moved her fingers further up to his side and rubbed them tenderly. She kissed his lips slowly as Dylan groaned and whispered that he loved her. Ravin whispered, "My love is yours. My heart is yours."

Ravin pressed her lips softly to his cheek and murmured, "The violin. What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tilted his head as she kissed his neck. Then she muttered something about the desk. He looked back at it and bit his lip, well he supposed if he was careful.... He removed their remaining clothes and scooped her up and set her gently on top of the desk. He kissed her passionatly and finally finished what they had been moving towards all morning.

|| Time skip blaugh I didn't think it wise to go into detail about the desk XD||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 am
||Guess what, pplz? My dad got my comp to work! I won't have to use his anymore. biggrin ||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:47 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was massaging his stomach and sides, causing Dylans body to heat up again. God, she was really good at this. "I've never been turned on this many times by one girl," He commented before she kissed him slowly. "My god Ravin, why didn't I come to this school sooner?" He bit on her bottom lip before letting her answer. "I wish I could play guitar or the piano," He sighed, "Anything really. I'm a musical retard."

|||wooohooo!!!! (: |||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh my god," Veronica sighed, laying on the desk. She kissed Hunter softly. "It actually managed to get better." She breathed slowly, but her heart was racing faster then it ever had before. "I just wish you weren't so damned careful with me," Veronica let her fingers trace along Hunters skin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am
Ravin Black

She could feel his body heating up under the gentle touch of her hands. "I've never been turned on this many times by one girl," he commented before she kissed him slowly.

Ravin chuckled at his next comment and leaned in for another kiss. He bit down on her bottom lip before she could really answer. That made her want to pin him right to the bed. Instead, she increased the speed of how she was massaging his sides. Dylan replied to her question. She laughed once more.

"I would believe that," she purred into his ear. She nibbled on the bottom lobe gently. "Maybe you just weren't interested in a dusty, old mansion of a school? Most mortals aren't." Ravin sighed into his ear and giggled gently. "You just got lucky, Dylan."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games