Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:13 pm

User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Hearing nothing inside, Makoto turned around."I might as well check Suna." She said to herself. She quickly departed from the office.

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Genin ♪♫
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 am

User ImageUser Image

[[ Sorry Crimson.
D:
I hope you come back soon. ]]

Aki returned to the office. She shut the door behind her then made her way over to the display cabinet. She put up the blade and locked it. An assistant popped their head in and explained that they had seen a girl waiting outside the office but she had left. Aki thanked them and inwardly felt upset for having missed a visitor.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel entered the Kusakage's office building, practicing the next technique that he was interested in. This one was a bit more interesting than any he had used before, and correspondingly more powerful and harder to learn. He nodded absently to the clerk at the front desk as he headed up the stairs, flipping through the chain of seals that the technique required. He frowned as his fingers stumbled a few times, then committed himself to getting the seals correct.
(1/4)

This technique was interesting indeed. It would be quite useful with several of his other techniques, just as he had thought it would be. He had several techniques that would introduce sand into a body, and something that could make them burrow would greatly increase the damage he could deal. His silver eyes lit in a slight smile.
(2/4)

The Sannin paused as he saw a convict being led down the stairs from one of the main assistant's office. He looked to the guard.
"Is this man guilty?"
"Yes sir. Being taken down for execution." The Sannin nodded slowly, running through the intricate chain of seals that he had just been practicing. Sand began swirling from a bottle on his waist into his hand, creating a miniature tornado.
(3/4)

The whirling sand ripped into the flesh above the convict's chest, making him and the guard gasp in shock. The man screamed in pain as the sand tore open his skin, but slumped when he realized it wasn't a fatal wound. Then his eyes widened again when he felt something burrowing into his body, nearing his heart, only to suddenly stop.
(4/4)

"I'll take care of this execution guard. Please go up and tell the Kusakage that I'll be up in a moment." The guard nodded fearfully and hurried up the stairs. Ronnel turned his eyes back to the man.
"I'm sorry that I have to do this to you, but it is necessary."

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am

User Image

Ronnel was already working on the next technique, though he knew, knew that this one was going to be difficult as hell to learn, the hardest to learn of all the techniques that he has learned to date. It was harder than even the Sandstorm clone or the Parasite Sand that he had just learned. He was breaking down the technique into what he already knew about it.
(1/10)

He knew that the sand of this technique forcibly changed whatever it was in to its own composition. He even knew some of how that worked from his medical studying. What he didn't know was how it worked exactly, but he assumed it had something to do with the chakra weave.
(2/10)

The Sannin pinned the convict against the wall, ignoring the strange looks that were being sent his way. He focused his gaze on the man that he had grasped in one hand, reading the description of the technique on the scroll that he was holding open in one hand.
(3/10)

His eyes slid along the seals of this technique, making him grumble which panicked the man that he had grasped by the shoulder. He tightened his grasp and leveled a dark glare at the man.
"Hold still or this will hurt even more. Right now, you'll die quickly. Struggle, and I'll make it last." The convict froze. Ronnel knew he would get a reputation as a monster by doing this here and now, but this might be one of his only chances to learn the technique without an enemy shinobi.
(4/10)

Ronnel shifted his body to hold the man pinned with one foot as he slid the scroll back into his pocket. This was going to be difficult for him to do - not only because the technique was much more difficult, but because it would require taking a life, something he had not done for a long, long time. He grimaced - this was something that had to be done, Aki wasn't always able to win fights, and needed someone stronger in more than just healing to stand beside her. Besides, it was the elder's duty to look after those younger than he.
(5/10)

He focused his eyes onto the convicts as he began burrowing the sand in the man's chest, wrapping them around the man's veins and heart. He wanted to make sure the man's death was quick and easy, and as painless as having one's body changed to sand could be. And that meant having him die quickly.
(6/10)

Slowly, Ronnel began the seals for the deadly technique, the Sands of Decay. It would be the most deadly technique in his arsenal, bar none save his own skills. It was possible that his Reisei Waru or the Shinku would be just as deadly, but this was base strength more powerful than anything else he knew. And it was so damn versatile, able to complement nearly all of his Sunaton techniques that he already knew, and those he would learn in the future.
(7/10)

The silver haired Sannin finished the chain of seals, and frowned when he realized that he had missed a small group of them just as he had begun. The man pinned to the wall by his foot whimpered softly when the shinobi finished, thinking that he was about to die. When nothing happened, he began to hope that the Sannin had changed his mind and was going to let him live. When he saw Ronnel begin the chain of hand seals again, he nearly cried out loud.
(8/10)

The gold-flecked eyes of the medic were locked onto those of the dead man. He didn't know it yet, but as he finished the chain of seals, the man was dead even though he didn't know how he would die. Ronnel completed the chain of seals, the sand within the man's chest began warming, something that would strangely comfort the man.
(9/10)

Then a strange feeling washed over the man, like he couldn't quite breathe deeply. The small grains of sand within him were already affecting the flesh around them, converting them to its own composition. There was a geometric rate of expansion - instead of one individual grain of rise spawning another, the changing was far more rapid. The man's body crumpled apart, sinking into itself as the interior condensed into sand. Ronnel stepped back slightly and then turned away, unable to watch the finishing of the demise. As he continued on to Aki's office, a pile of sand was all that remained of the convict. The Sands of Decay had been learned.
(10/10)

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki was standing in her personal bathroom, having just showered, that was branched off the office when the guard arrived. She heard his curious and shaky calls for her. The woman stuck her head out of the bathroom, wet hair dripping on the floor. "Yes?" The man explained a little of what he had just seen and that Ronnel would soon be up in her office. "Thank you." Aki said dismissing him and quickly returned to fixing her hair. She finished dressing and shut the bathroom door behind her. Her hair annoyingly to her face as she sat at her desk. She swiped a strand of wet hair off her face only to have another one take it's place. With a furrowed brow she began to battle with it. Constantly sweeping her hair back off her face.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image

Ronnel leaned against the wall, staring at the guard who had a massive blush across his face, and had just explained the current state of the Kusakage's undress. He dismissed the guard, who didn't know whether to be more worried of the Sannin who had just carried out an execution, or the leader who was apparently nude in the office.
One hand rapped against the door.
"Lady Aki, are you decent enough for me to report?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm

User ImageUser Image

His question was perplexing. Why would he ask that? It's not like she was known to prance about her office exposed. "Um... yes?" She said, the moment her questioning words left her mouth she understood. When the guard had entered she had been dressed in nothing more than a white towel. Aki's face turned beet red. "OH DEAR GOD." Whether or not Ronnel had entered the office yet or not she tossed open the door to apologize to the guard but he had already left.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm

User Image

The Kage's scream had made the Sannin clamp his eyes shut. He turned and flashed through a chain of hand seals, causing his throat to swell. He spat a wall of mud out into the corridor, blocking off the stairs up. Now no one would see Aki in case she had only just now realized her state of dress like he suspected. The Sannin could feel that his leader's chakra was bouncing wildly, similar to someone who had just had a great shock, and he thought that was why. He turned around, his eyes still tightly clamped shut, as he pulled the hood that he had sewn onto his trench coat over his face and further obscured his sight.
"Let me guess... that was actually meant to be no?" His voice had a layer of irony to it, though without being able to see his eyes there was no way for most people to be sure.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 pm

(( She was dressed when she came out of the bathroom.
>> ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm

((XD He doesn't know that. She just shouted. So,...))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

User ImageUser Image

[Haha, okay that makes sense now.]

Aki looked to Ronnel with a quirked eyebrow. He looked like a five year old, with his hood pulled over and all. She giggled and pulled him fully into the office and shut the door. "No no, I'm dressed now. Man am I an airhead." She slapped her palm to her forehead and shook her head. She again had to remove a pesky wet strand of hair from her face. Aki tugged awkwardly at the collar of her dress, make sure that she was indeed fully covered.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm

User Image

Ronnel flipped back his hood and ran the fingers of one hand through his hair so that it resumed their normal spikes. He tilted his head in curiosity for a moment before reaching out and pushing the strand of wet hair that she was fighting with away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. It was only after his hand was back at his side that the Sannin realized what he had just done and ducked his head to hide a small blush.
Dammit I need to report, not act like a young teen! He shook his head again but couldn't look up at Aki when he spoke.
"Uh... oh. The man you wanted me to deliver the message to before was not in the village, and by the time a messenger bird reached me the person standing in for him had not responded. Aside from that..." He grimaced. " I found out that someone I had watched die is somehow alive again, and unaffiliated with any village. He wants my help in training younglings in medical techniques." His thoughts rambled, trying to see if there was anything he had left out.
"Oh, I learned a pair more Sunaton, a couple medical techniques, and one incredibly dangerous Sunaton technique. The extent of my training..." He shrugged lightly. His gold flecked eyes still didn't turn to Aki, lest he start blushing again.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Not even noticing the blush that spiked on his face Aki happily thanked him for helping her tuck away the hair, "Ahaha, thanks. I'm not sure really what to do with my hair right now. Maybe I should shave it off or..." As she spoke she began dig through a large drawer in her desk and suddenly produced the most ridiculer hat ever. It was multi colored knit with ear flaps, pompoms, and a few bells. "Aha!" Aki triumphantly pulled the hat on, seemingly defeating the rouge hair. With a rather serious expression she then listened to his reports. Aki nodded solemnly. "Okay good good. We can work out the Hokage issue at a later date. I may have to visit myself. Good to know you got some training and had a reunion. How are you feeling?" The bells jingled absurdly with every movement of her head.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 pm

User Image

Two jingles was all it took for Ronnel's thin layer of control to snap. He had been awake and going non-stop since being released from the seal, and in that time he had been a cross-country messenger, surgeon to further a bloodline he despised, forced to heal a woman from the brink of death by that same bloodline, promoted unexpectedly, found out that his old bloodline had vanished only to have a new one manifest in its place, and to top it all off the first man that he had ever respected, a man he had watched die as he was being brutalized by a Kaguya, was somehow alive...it was too much for the poor medic.
Senbon darted through the air, cutting through the cords that held the bells to the hat that Aki had donned. One silver eyebrow was twitching mildly as his hands dropped back to his sides.
"A little tired milady, but other than that I am fine. Why do you ask?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki stood rooted in her spot as the senbon zipped by cutting the yarn. She stooped down and picked the bells up from the floor. "Okay, that hat is coming off then." She pulled it off and set both the bells and knit hat on the desk. Aki slowly approached Ronnel and attempted to take his arm and lead him to her chair. "Ronnel... how about you just take a seat. Would you like some tea? I'm going to have this fabulous mint tea." She said ushering him to the chair. Whatever his answer was Aki called for a kettle of hot water. Soon enough the black ceramic tea pot arrived via a young aid. The Kage set out two cups and prepared the tea bags and dunked them in the pot. She poured both Ronnel and herself a cup when it was ready.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games