Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:23 pm
"Dojime is contacting us..." one of the drone popped open speakers and microphones hung out.

"Guys, get back to the ship now! I think I'm guna be sick," dojime's voice came from the speaker. "how much longer?" he asked one of the officers.
"Two minutes sir."
"As soon as they try something I want some one to get me threw to someone important on side-8."

"Dojime must have gotten one of his feelings..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm
"On my way sir." Demi sighed to the drone, already running back to the LionHeart when the Gray Baron bolted off, grumbling several unmentionable insults at Sol-Neo. Once on board, she went straight for the hanger, climbing into the Tallgeese and launching out.

"No surprise their gone..." She scoffed, seeing the ship they had parked next to one was "suddenly" gone.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 pm
By now, Geno and Grim were already in their mobile suits and re-landing on the colony.

"Grim, head for the capital of this colony...I'll focus on the area closest to here...Apparently there's a KAVA pilot recuperating..." Geno said, flying off in his new Turn-X.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 pm
Not much to anyone's surprise, Olskey was just enjoying being able to wreck havoc where ever he flew his suit, blowing up buildings, shooting down any little people who tried to run away...

"I LOVE MY JOB!!!" He shouted to the heavens over the open channel.

"Where the Hell do you think you're going!?" Demi growled, ramming the Tallgeese into Turn-X, the linear cannon aimmed right at the suit. "You guys are sick, you know that?" She asked as she began to fire onto the suit. "First you attack a netural colony and you're going after a hospital?! ARE YOU SOME COLD, PATHETIC AND HEARTLESS SON OF A b***h OR SOMETHING?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Cai had followed Demi out in her suit and had most of her drones headed in Olskey's direction. They flew in semingly radnom directions, easily avoiding anything thay cam at them. The spun around Olskey, hooting rapidly at joints, weapons and cameras. Keeping there fast pace and random movements as they did so. They were like a swarm of bees that didn't stop stinging. Cai kept her gundam itself near the lion heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Something slammed into the back of the Bolinoak, making it crash down to the ground. The suit then jumped off and landed behind it, its tri-chaingun at the ready, waiting for it to move.
"Hope ya don't mind getting outshined by an antique boy!" The Gray Baron said over an open channel.

The Turn-X didn't even seem to be getting hit. The blasts seemed to be going through it in fact. The Turn-X had a rather...Unique function. It could split apart into multiple pieces and fight remotely using an advanced computer system even Oldtypes could use. A hand suddenly grabbed the Tallgeese's head and flipped it over in front of Geno's suit.
"That's war, child. I thought I told you to stay off the battlefield before I wiped out half of your fleet."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm
"AWAY WITH YOU!!" Olskey hissed, using his shield much like a fly swatter against the drones before he was suddenly shoved into the ground. "Oooh... Oooooh... OH YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT ONE OLD MAN!!" He shouted, suddenly jumping back up and swinging his axe down onto the Baron's suit, hiding behind the dust and smoke of the wrecked buildings. "I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE IGNORED GENO!!! I SHOULDA KILLED YOU ON THE GROUND!!!"

Demi flinched on the inside of the Tallgeese of the reminder of the rather tender memory of the last time she fought this particular pilot. Or at least, got in his way.
"And who died and made you in charge of me?" Demi scoffed, using her beam blade to cut at the hand holding onto the Tallgeese's head, freeing it. "I certainly don't remember being told to listen to whatever a traitor tells me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 am
"are we online yet!"
"Almost sir!"
"launch all fighters and hurry the ******** up! Someone patch me threw to the side-8 government!"

The drones easily maneuvered around the shield, and the gundam that rammed into there target. They shot into the smoke were he had landed, still moving frantically in random formations.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 am
The Gouf's blade blocked the axe without much effort. It seemed to be shaped in the form of a machete, and was positioned to damage the axe as well.
"Look, greenhorn, I might be old, but at least I don't get my a** handed to me by normal pilots!" The Gray Baron said, a hatch opening on the top of his gun. A cable shot out and attached to the Bolinoak, overcharging and discharging its power-source rapidly enough to make the suit malfunction.

The hand began to reconstruct after it was destroyed.
"You're nothing but a fool, little girl." Geno said, the other arm moving toward her, the weapon on the end glowing.

Unfortunately, Dojime would never get that conversation...Grim had already taken care of that detail by attacking the capital building, killing anyone inside...He was now beginning his rendezvous with Geno.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 am
"SON OF A--!!" Olskey exclaimed, jumping back from the controls as the suit began to go haywire. "Not cool man..." He said with a whine, sucking on one of the ends of his finger as it had been shocked when the controls were suddenly cut.

"Maybe I am. Maybe you're wrong." Demi replied, shooting at the second arm's weapon with the linear cannon. "But if you honestly think I'm going to actually listen to you - a stupid thought to even begin with - and stand aside while you guys destroy a netural colony, or even just go after a hospital full of the sick and dying, then you're a fool for believing that."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 am
The weapon split apart to avoid the attack.
"You must think I'm some sort of deranged, heartless renegade, huh?" Geno asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It's not me you should be angry about in that regard." he said, the glowing orb in the Turn-X's head turning to look down the long road at the DeathScythe-Hell slowly walking forward.

"Besides...It seems a friend of mine is being made a fool of...Again." Geno said, jumping up and flying off towards Olskey, leaving Demi to Grim.

"This is war, boy! Get used to it!" The Gray Baron said, using the Machete and cleaving the arm with the shield right off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am
"Oh nice.. FIRST YOU BREAK MY SUIT AND NOW YOU'RE CUTTING IT APART!? a*****e..." Olskey grumbled, fighting with the controls to work again now that they weren't shocking his hands.

"Oh classic.. Running off and leaving the freak to do the dirty work." Demi scoffed, glaring up at the Turn-X before turning around and facing the DeathScythe-Hell. "...You again..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 am
"Oh, now now! I'm not aiming at your COCKPIT now am I?" The Gray Baron said with a coy remark, cleaving through one of the missile pods.

Meanwhile, Grim continued to walk closer in his Gundam, the scythe at the ready.
"...What's this? No Blue mobile suit or dark-red Gundam to save you this time around?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:47 am
"Oh shut it, you stupid old man!!"

"I don't need saving." Demi said calmly, the Tallgeese's blade ready in one hand, while in the other the whip began connecting itself together into another blade.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 am
"Know when to respect your elders, ya little shitwad!" The Gray Baron said, kicking the suit down to the ground.

"...Having fun, I presume..?" Geno asked over an open channel, watching Olskey get pummeled.

"When we fought last time, I regarded you as just some spineless soldier, unable to have a backbone...Now you're facing me with my complete attention. And I'm not as merciful as my Lieutenant-Commander..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games