Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm
Amiea shook her head when Dulceri responded with a smart a** comment. As the lightning grazed her brother, she saw the lightning heading for Kenji. She quickly flew towards him redirecting the lightning into the air as she landed gracefully on the grown. The wind currents picked up as trees could be seen swaying and uprooting from the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Kenji whipped his head towards the beam of electricity coming straight towards him. He had only enough time to create a shield of sand around him when he saw the lightning miss him and redirected to the air. He looked around for the source to find that it was Amiea who did that. "Why?" he asked confused. "Thank you though but why?" he repeated.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:33 pm
(Beautiful arrival from nowhere and the save. I throw five stars on that.)

Nephilis looks over at his sister, then at Noroa confused. "You're down here...when you're supposed to be up there...see the problem here?" He takes a step forward, walking over Daphne's leg and stops inches from her. "Can I call you when I need you next time?"

~~~

"I think someone is having troubles at home. Heheh." Dulceri fully covers his face in sand, creating the face of the beast. "Feels good to be back in this mode. I can feel the sand on me glassing though....it freaking hurts."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Kenji looked at Dulceri when he heard the first comment. "A little bit of respect bro?" he asked. He then noticed Dulceri fully covering his face with sand. He sighed, he covered half of his face now with sand, making him look half human, half beast. He then gave a slight bow to Amiea and muttered a thanks before his beast side took over.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm
"I am being respectful. They're just being funny." Dulceri said, his arms now so long, his palms were now laying flat against the ground. "It's always been fun to watch these two. Always. I remember one time they both got in trouble with there father over who was the smartest. Amiea is more intelligent, but Nephilis was of course more strategic. In the end, Amiea won."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm
Kenji smiled. "That must've been funny." he said holding back a laugh. He then got on all fours and watched as the sand made his arms and legs grow. His tail was slightly longer and he now looked like a beast on all fours, except half his face was still human. He was most comfortbale in this form for now.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Amiea looked at Kenji. "It was no problem, I'm trying to stop as much violence as possible, but it seems nobody wants to listen to me" she stated with a nod. She looked over at her brother, squinting her eyes. "Nephilis you are NOT the boss of me" she stated with a hiss. "I told you just to leave everyone alone...you too Dulceri" she stated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 am
The sand covering Dulceri's body fell to the ground after Amiea spoke. "Way ahead of you Ms. Evermore." He tilted his head and his neck cracked, relieving the stress of having more than five pounds of sand sit atop it. "I think you should do that too. When I was small, when my mother didn't discipline me, she did. With a strap."

"Are you serious with this?" Nephilis asks. "Okay, since a simple please won't suffice, I guess I'll just go around you." Nephilis opens a portal in front of Amiea's face and blasts a beam of gravity into it. Another portal opens in front of Dulceri.

Dulceri evades it and tilts the ground to knock Kenji over, helping him avoid it as well. "Son of a b***h..." With more force than he could usually muster, he, with a clawed hand, releases a beam of electricity far stronger than normal. The portal breaks and he finds Amiea on the receiving end. His eyes draw large at the realization he didn't know how to turn the beams yet.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am
Amiea looked at Dulceri releaved and was thankful that her statement had caused the action that it did. She looked at Nephilis as he opened a portal in front of her. What was he doing? She was just as confused as before. Before she had time to realize what her brother was doing, she saw a beam of electricity come towards her face, but couldnt react fast enough to redirect it as the charge made contact with her face, stripping half of her face of its flesh revealing muscle tendons and blood trickeling off her face. She was in extreme pain when the force knocked her off her feet, the surge charging through her body as she jerked uncontrolably as her insides were now fried. She twitched slightly, taking her last breathe. Amiea Evermore was now dead.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 pm
Dulceri looked forward, facing his folley. "Oh..." he said almost voicelessly. "Nephilis..."

Nephilis stood before his sister's dead body and stared at her charred face. She seemed to be smiling as if she knew the last thing she did was for the good of her only brother.

"...Kenji." Dulceri said, still looking at Nephilis. "Noroa...needs to be destroyed. Go up there and bring my father's land back to the ground. Now." The order was authentic of course, but it had a deeper meaning. He could see in Nephilis' eyes that a far more deadlier battle would insue. "I need you to leave immediately. It's an order."

"You know, I thought that even after I destroyed your little town, blew up your father's dream, took over your nation that you would quit. Hell, I thought you would've quit back when I explained myself almost seven years ago. Now it's come to this. You killing my sister." Nephilis looks up at Dulceri from his sister and tears away his formal coat. "I quit. The only thing I have left to do is die. En guard."

~~~

Ambrosia began to cry black tears that left only bones where her perfect cheeks used to be. The man in front of her made her with his ability. He leapt down and ran at her.

Ambrosia spins, unleashing a devastating kick to his cheek, cracking his jaw. She teleports to his side and grabs his throat, then releases him. His influence is far to strong. She falls back and he stands over her, excreating his poison into the air around him. Suddenly, he stops and falls over beside her, paralyzed. In his back were four shards of ice. She rests her hand on his back and begins a process that reduces him to no more than a husk.

Rosia watched in horror as Ambrosia fed off of his aura an turned, only to find Ambrosia standing right there. "Please don't kill me...Ms. Ambrosia..."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Kenji had a horrified look on his face as he saw the beam of electricity hit Amiea's face. In moments, he saw her fall to the floor, taking her last breath. She was dead.. And Dulceri had caused her death. He barely glanced at his brother when he spoke. He finally turned his head to face him when he heard his name. He nodded but before he flew up towards Noroa, he walked over to Amiea. He let a pound of sand drop on her from his arm and created something that resembled a grave. It covered her body at least. "Someone make a grave.." he said aloud, not sure who was listening. "I'll see you later bro.." He then created sand wings on his back and flew up to Noroa.

--------

The hoodied figure was by Evermore. Having walked all the way there. Far away, he saw something floating and guessed it must be Noroa. Wondering if there was people there he could absorb aura from, he made his way there. Deciding walking was too slow, he ran, his hood falling off in the process revealing sort of a spikey shaped blond hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and frowned when she received a painful mental pulse. "Oh my gosh...." she stated, noticing something was wrong. "...Amiea is dead..." she simply stated. She looked at Apollo. "Focus on Evermore...the outskirts that is" she stated trying to keep this a lesson as well.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:27 am
"I"m sure you understand that like many people in my nation, she was casualty. Unlike the people of my nation, she was an accident. I'm sorry Nephilis."

"I don't want your apologies Dulceri. There's nothing I can do at this point to bring her back. I'm not a God like you are."

"I'm not a God. I'm just a human with powers. Like you."

"Lies. The words that turn into bitter wax in my ears. Things I don't want to hear. I think now I know where I made my mistake. I should've glassed your entire continent when I had the chance. Even in your little form, you couldn'tve stop them all."

"...Nephilis."

"Shut up and die." Nephilis looks up at Dulceri, sending a powerful shockwave of gravity at him. It tore the ground up, knocking over a few skyscrapers in the process. "This city means nothing to me anymore, and neither do you."

Dulceri evades the seismic waves and stands up, reforming his other body. "I don't think you understand what has happened! You can't blame anyone but yourself! We told you to stop!"

"Shut up and die!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:30 am
((this is so sad,even though I knew it was coming crying ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 am
Apollo nodded to her and closed his eyes "evermore.." He said. He then teleported to the outskirts of evermore. He looked at Shatara "Whats going on exactly" He said. He fell over as he felt the shockwave. He held out his hands putting up a force field to protect anyone nearby.

Rygor noticed something going on "We'll have to finish this another time" He said. He then rushed over to Nephilis "What are you doing?" He said. He looked and saw what had happened to Amiea. "..no..Amiea.." He said. He closed his eyes knowing that right now he needed to keep his temper in check. "Nephilis please calm down there are people here who are on ourside" He said. Right now he was worried about Amalia and some of the people of the town.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games