Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Lezbean

Toxic Baby

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:33 pm
Name: Copeland

Hobbies: Drawing, role play, playing multiple instruments, and reading  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:49 pm
Hiya, was just invited to this guild, so I will introduce myself.
I'm Kisa, 22, and I enjoy video games, tattoos, cats, and food.  

Cetra Desendant

Devoted Mystic

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pandara Kammikazi

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:56 pm
Yo.
Name: Karyn (Pandara is fine too)
Hobbies: Reading, knitting, listening to music, going to the beach, writing. I have no marketable skills. lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm
wow hi ya i was recruited to this guild
but ya just call me dettie
i think im the oldest 1 here im 19 gonna be 20
and i like hiking, gaming, and well, anime and movies c:  

Yukaa-san

Regular

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Texas_Wildcat90

Rainbow Flatterer

12,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:28 am
Name:
Ashley
Hobbies:
Doodling, working out, writing, playing with my kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:55 pm
Name: Serena
Hobbies: Drawing, any other artsy stuff (including knitting...haha), singing, listening to music, reading manga and watching anime (though I haven't watched any recently), going on Gaia (pixel addict, no joke), reading, other stuff idk, just ask.

Devilishmelodie

Shameless Lover

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm
Scarletmaelstrom

The Guardian Of Cats

NatsumenoKage

Keysah

Sweet Dreams Daysia

Pandara Kammikazi

Lil Lezbean

Yukaa-san

Dettie, you are definitely not the oldest one here! I'm older by a few years.

Texas_Wildcat90

Devilishmelodie

Welcome everyone! So glad you could join the guild. Please ensure you post somewhat regularly in order to keep the forums alive especially the subforums. Feel free to make your own threads. blaugh

We are also looking for moderators (we call them crew members). Please check out the hiring thread on the front page if you are interested for the requirements.

And finally, enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:04 pm
Thank you for adding me. =) You can just call me Sapphire. ^^ I love anime, listening to music, any music that stirs my heart!, I do a little crocheting, and love to create new avatars outfits here on Gaia. ^^ Check out my profile if you have time too, I would love to read your opinions about it. =) I hope everyone is doing good. =)  

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

Yukaa-san

Regular

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 pm
Sid the Bear

Dettie, you are definitely not the oldest one here! I'm older by a few years

how old are you? o:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 am
Name: Sys or System. I don't like to be called Failure because that brings down my self-esteem even lower.
Hobbies: playing video games, drawing, painting, traveling, learning, analyzing, creating floor plans, skateboarding, cooking, creating jewelry with my twin sis, and watching shows like House of Cards and Game of Thrones...I feel like I'm missing some things but I guess that's about it for now.  

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:13 pm
Yukaa-san

how old are you? o:

I prefer not to say...never ask a woman her age or so some people say...that being said you are definitely not the oldest as I can see several of our members are older (such as systemfailure99 being the most recent that has posted).

systemfailure99

Welcome Sys...enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:14 pm
Sid the Bear
Yukaa-san

how old are you? o:

I prefer not to say...never ask a woman her age or so some people say...that being said you are definitely not the oldest as I can see several of our members are older (such as systemfailure99 being the most recent that has posted).

systemfailure99

Welcome Sys...enjoy the guild!
lol no problem. I'll try to stay active here whenever I can...However, I spend most of my time as a crew member for the D-Party. We've been busy as of late sweatdrop  

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:19 pm
systemfailure99
lol no problem. I'll try to stay active here whenever I can...However, I spend most of my time as a crew member for the D-Party. We've been busy as of late sweatdrop

No worries. I'm sure you'll be relatively active and you'll manage between the 2 guilds.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 pm
Sid the Bear
systemfailure99

No worries. I'm sure you'll be relatively active and you'll manage between the 2 guilds.
Hope so! There's a lot of changes coming for me later this year...still have to manage between school and college *sigh*  

systemfailure99

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:24 pm
systemfailure99

Hope so! There's a lot of changes coming for me later this year...still have to manage between school and college *sigh*

Ahh, I remember the college jitters (I went to University actually but pretty much the same thing)...but you're excited, yes? What will be your field of study, if you don't mind me asking?  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games