Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:20 pm
"Not easily." Kaylin said and paused. "I don't really have the power to call them back here..." She looked at Cy. "The only way they could get back. is if Kren gets his powers back..."

Kren stood and walked shakily around feeling around. He smiled softly. "I am...glad, that you are honest with me." He turned his head upwards. "I do not wish to impose on your relationship with Cy." He turned aorund to face her. "I love you...and trust you." He smiled again.

((Well...i'm taking on your idea...><))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:25 pm
In the library, she started to read a new book. She needed her strength to try the spell she was going to attempt later. Amy was off doing something or other, and Iris needed to concentrate. The potion was not going to be an easy one to make.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 pm
Lee closed his eyes and concentrated on the darkness. It consumed him and took him to the library. He picked up a book and started to walk twords the door not paying attention to who was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:32 pm
Blinking, Iris looked around and saw Lee.
"Lee!" she called, happy as ever to see him.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Hearing his name Lee jumped a little. "Oh... hey Iris." He said with a smile and walked over to her. "Whatcha you reading?" He asked trying to look at the title of the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:35 pm
Fighter for all
"Not easily." Kaylin said and paused. "I don't really have the power to call them back here..." She looked at Cy. "The only way they could get back. is if Kren gets his powers back..."

Kren stood and walked shakily around feeling around. He smiled softly. "I am...glad, that you are honest with me." He turned his head upwards. "I do not wish to impose on your relationship with Cy." He turned aorund to face her. "I love you...and trust you." He smiled again.

((Well...i'm taking on your idea...><))

((you mean the color idea? lol))

"Well... why are you talking to me about this? Its Vi who you should be taking to."
Cy's tone was still sad. To have Vi go to another world with another man whom she loved. With the possibility of them never coming back? Of him never seeing his beloved Vi again? He felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach but his face didnt show his emotions. His voice was the only thing that betrayed him.

"Youre not imposing me and Cy talked about it. He said he'll always be there for me no matter what. No matter what i choose to do, or who to be with. He said he'd always be by my side."
Vi got up and walked over to Kren. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek gently.
"I imagine you dont want me sleeping with Cy anymore huh? Sorry i have to ask, I love you too much for you to be just another fling."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 pm
"A potions book. I'm learning how to cook up a powerful potion, but it's a bit difficult." She grimaced, thinking about the work involved. "It'll be worth it in the end, though," she remarked quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 pm
((yeah...it's a good idea.))

Kaylin smiled. "Because you can tlel her not to go." She glanced over at Lee and Iris. "This might be interesting."

Kren smiled. "Have sex with him...you enjoy that." He kissed her cheek softly. "I love you and trust you."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:47 pm
"I dont want to upset you though Kren, love. And if that upsets you i want to know."

Vi said as he kissed her.

Cy shook his head and let out a small laugh.

"Vi does what Vi wants when she wants... No one can really stop her when she has her heart set on someone.. i mean something."

Cy hoped Kaylin wouldnt notice his little screw up there. His mouth betrayed him once again showing his emotions. He looked over to Iris and Lee, he smiled and waved to them.

"Hello."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:49 pm
Iris blinked, one of her cat ears flicking in Kaylin's direction. Her head tipped to one side curiously.
"What might be interesting?" she asked.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:51 pm
Kaylin smiled softly. "Well...i just want to make sure you know and can have all your heart in place when she leaves."

Kren smiled. "Not in hte least...i know you care about me...we share a bond."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Raising her eyebrows slightly, still curious, she asked, "What... are you talking about? What of my heart? Sorry," she laughed, "I can be a bit of a ditz at times."  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:01 pm
Kaylin smiled. "I was talking to Cy...i'm sorry...Iris right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:01 pm
"Well ill at least know why she left when she does..."
Cy said quietly as he got up from his chair and put it back in its place. He shook his head and started to head out of the library again. He stopped by Kaylins side this time. His hands in his pockets.
"Anything else you wanted to talk to me about? Who will run the school when Kren and Vi are gone?"

Vi smiled back and pressed her lips to Krens in a passionate kiss. Her tongue teased his lips wanting entrance to his mouth as she closed her eyes. Youre too good to be true Kren love  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:04 pm
He smiled. "I dunno...maybe i'm not true."

"Suppose i will...but i could use some help.' She smiled softly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games