Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Tarik stands from the table and puts the dragon safely in his pocket.

"Slayer! Stop it!" Tarik is tired of Slayer and his ranting outbursts of nonsense.

Tarik in his fury puts a spell on Slayer to force him to his knees. "Wrath, take care of this swine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm
Slayer looks at Wrath " I Am a Half demon. I sold my soul to become one of you. So I could not live with the pain of loseing someone close to my heart. I am a Servant to Tarik.. And then He freed me.. Although He freed me.. Im still a Servant to him for life.. I own him that "

" Wrath.. Skurai wanted your Title. He said that he Was the rightful.. Heir to that title after his father. This is the same thing... I want to prove myself to Tarik.. That I am the better Servant then the women. That I deserve to serve him. Why do you stand in my way.. Its a Simple battle.. To see who is better "

The voice returned " Wrath.. Wants to block you from your.. Right.. Take him on ... Prove to Tarik that you could be the next Demon General. The Servant girl could wait untill later.. Take on Wrath.. Make him Regret that he stood in your way "

Slayer smiled " Maybe You Wrath.. Would want to fight on Behalf of the Servant girl. That is fine with me... It still allows me to prove to Tarik who is better. I know you are a General with Great power.. So it should be.. A Intresting Fight "

The sword Glowed Red and began to burn Slayers hand. Slayer looks at tarik and Smiles " Your Spells have little effect on me.. The shadows have taken control of me . I have become one with the voice "  

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm
Wrath smiles and says, "you wont win" Wraths sword glows green and fights back the shadows around him, "there is one thing i love about shadows, they cant touch me, and you will never be a demon, not a true one, you are as worthless as dirt" Wrath starts to get annoyed and starts raidieateing a green glow  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm
Ryuu fists clenches,"I'm not a damn servant you filthy coward!" She growls with no fear at what his reaction would be. "My master is Moredred, and Moredred alone. And get my name straight or I will skin you like the meatbag you are! Half demon or not, still human running through those veins proving your weak. Letting a damn souless control you, just proves your the weakest low-life I've ever met!" She growls back, grabbing her blades as she unsheathes them. "You are in need of a lesson, boy." She says, flashing her fangs again as she growls like an wild animal. She stands beside Wrath,"Blood is all I need...which Troddle has supplied me of plenty. Who say we kill him here?" She suggests, her eyes flaring of anger.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Slayer smiles " Worthless. I was the one that Helped Tarik.. The one that Got him a Compass stone. I was the one.. That stalled the Guardians in Egypt. But you were no where to be seen. You Disappeared while I did the work your Army was suppose to do. No. I am not worthless "

He heard what the women Said and sneered " Shut up Servant.. You are worthless to every demon. Your only usefulness is in one place.. and thats not on the battlefield either "

He looked at the green Glow coming from Wrath . He sneered as his shadows could do nothing to do it. But then he wondered how a Demon learned... To become part light

" Your not a true demon are you Wrath. A Demon never learns to control anything but Shadows. No you are not full demon either. You are part good and part evil. But no matter. We will have our fight... Since you did Chalange me .

He closed his eyes and focused on a place outside the Palace. He found and Open courtyard and focused on it. " Meet me At the courtyard. Their we will fight and see who Deserves to me the Demon General. I will meet you their... "

He Teleported to the Courtyard. The Shadows began to Spread... As his new form took hold. He now was one with what Wanted to Consume him

(( The Voice gave him knowlage of how to Teleport. Since it gave him Strenght. He could only use it once.. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Wrath smiles after he leaves, "well the demon soul withen me says use his family against him and the angel soul withen me agrees but its your call tarik"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Tarik retorts "Slayer you sold your soul to the demons but you are not a demon. You sold your people to the demons to save them from their enemies after your kingdom collapsed from your grief. I took you in out of pity so that you could preserve your dignity amongst the dark forces.

You have betrayed my trust three times now and disobeyed my command numerous times. You are not worthy of becoming general of all of the demons. Only the most loyal and trustworthy of all demons can have that privileged of that honor. Wrath has proven himself throughout the ages and preserved the demon legacy. Ryuu has worked her way up to become a trusted royal confidant. She has faithfully served my grandfather and now me by even saving me from the guardians. She has more honor than your sorry soul. She will soon earn her freedom and a place in the royal court."

Tarik says to Wrath, "The fight is with Slayer and his madness. But do what you must."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Slayer Waited. But He remmbered that the Voice said that his family will be protected. He focused on his wife.. He needed to Teleport her to his side. But He did not have any Strenght left to do it...

He focused on her Anyway " I need you to come to my Side. I need your Healing power... Since The shadows took over my body . I am not myself anymore.. I have only Hatred in my Veins. I love you and that will never change.. I am sorry If I have failed you "

The shadows fully took over his body. He allowed it make him Grow Stronger and more powerful then ever before. He allowed it to consume him fully and to let it guide him in his Quest.

He yelled out " Now.. We are one "  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Tarik transports himself and Ryuu to follow Slayer.

Tarik is seething with anger, "You are the one that is worthless. You got the compass then let guardians get it then ran off and left me. Wrath came to my aid in Kiev. You got me a boat then turned your army against me in Egypt. Then you joined my enemy Skurai to battle against me. You were to delay the guardians at the Winter Palace and you had to have your wife fight your battle. Your wife was more valiant in battle than you!

I freed you for your wedding gift to be rid of you because of your insolence and arrogance. When I freed you, you lost your demon soul. You are now only a slayer.

Now your arrogance has caused your own demise. You have been consumed by the shadows of the Souless. Had you kept your demon soul, you might have been saved."

Tarik watched as Slayer was fully consumed by the Souless. "Ignorant fool!"

"Wrath! Silence this fool."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:35 pm
Wrath, seeming to come out of no were, swings his sword and a blast of green energy flyes toward slayer, "die you weakling, you do not deserve to be amoung the liveing!!"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm
Tarik telepathically tells Wrath and Ryuu, "I will distract him. Take the sword, his power is in the sword."

He summons his armor, cape, sword and whip from Troddle. He taunts Slayer, "Slayer, you worthless speck! You are weak! You cower behind the skirts of your wife while she fights in your stead."

Tarik starts viciously whipping Slayer with a whip he had Troddle secretly soak in holy white light. It sizzles on his shadowy souless body causing large painful welts to form all over Slayer's body. He continues to taunt Slayer, "You do not deserve a crown! You are not worthy to be a king. You can't even protect your family. You lost your daughter to the lowly guardians, your sworn mortal enemy! Pathetic!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 am
Ryuu slashes at him with both blades with a cry, only to slash at nothing. "DAMN MEATBAG!" She calls out punching the wall leaving a large dent. Tatsuko crawled out from Tarik's pocket, then sneakingly goes into Ryuu's poach. She cared not what anyone said as the words repeated in her head, I'll him pay for that. I am no sex slave. She thought, going with Tarik to the courtyard. "Wrath, you get the sword..I got this soul under control." She says, parting her hair to revel her scared eye. The symbols began to glow as she opened it looking at Slayer. His true form was reveled to her, a small boy still learning and never giving up. Ryuu watches as the Soulless took over, glaring at her with invisible eyes. She focused her power greatly, making a blind spot where Wrath would attack him. "There...now what worth is his little wife?" She thinks out loud closing her scared eye as the symbols fakes to scars.

Aku awoke to Slayer calling out to her, she glances around only to see no one. She closes her eyes, seeing him in the courtyard..but it wasn't him. "SLAYER!" She quickly gets off the bed, putting her armor on then disappears. She reappears in the courtyard, under the armor her legs steamed, yet she seemed perfectly fine. "What has become of you?" She asks in terror, seeing her husband being whipped by Tarik and covered in shadows. She glances over to see Ryuu suddenly atack her, she blocks it with her sword. "You not interfere with his punishment.." Ryuu says, counter attacking as Aku's arm was slashed. Aku jumps back, looking to her arm in pain then looks back to Ryuu. "What has happened to Slayer, tell me!" Aku says, disappearing and reappearing behind Ryuu sword at her neck. Ryuu elbows her stomach, turning it around to where her blades was at Aku's neck. "He has let himself be consumed.." Ryuu says forcing her to look at Slayer. Aku looks up at Slayer, whispering his name softly as she watches the shadows slither all around him.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 am
Eiji walks off in search of a weapon and finds a katana that was laying around with some other unused armor. He swings it around, giving it a test before walking back to Skurai. "Ready when you are... Let's give them a show to remember."

((Having second thoughts...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am
"I'll be on the sidelines, watching," Acos said. "And when you are done, I would like to try my skills agains Skuari."  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 am
Onyx snorted, glaring at Bair again; the Wise One seemed unaffected by the glare. "You're not the only one," he muttered, referring to Acos' words.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games