Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Luna looks at him"I can't but doesn't mean I want to"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 pm
He looks to her with a shrug. "Well... you know, you don't have to... but... you now have the potential for it." He then glances to Mark and then to her to say "... and you've got a family... and sounds like a much better one..." He says before yawning slightly, for it was still a bit dark out. He then looks away tiredly to ask "By the way... what happened to your uncle?... You know, I assume he would of owned this house still and been living in it... if it is his... Is or was it his house?" He looks to her for her answer.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 pm
Luna rocks Mark more then sighs"It belong to my father not my uncle.Being father only living child It goes to me.Uncle wasn't so bad but he didn't like me...He died in the war which is good"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 pm
"Ah, I just thought it could be your uncle's since he had a room... or whatever... then... what happened to your mother and then father?" He asks before sitting down on Luna's shoulder, growing a bit tired.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 am
"He had a room on the first floor.He wasn't allowed on the upper floors"She said.She closes her eyes"I don't want to talk about my parents Frank"Her chest was hurting as she got flash backs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 pm
"Kay... you don't have to if you don't want to..." He says before laying a little bit on her shoulder. "... though I--..." He started to say, but then stops with a small frown and looks away. He shrugs his shoulders for a moment before looking to Luna to change the subject. "... If you are going to raise Mark to... make potions and such... Can y--... Are you going to use Pixie wings as an ingredient?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 pm
Luna sighs"no frank I'm not going to use pixies wings.a good witch doesn't need them to make potions and such"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm
"Yes... but... you know, Mark's all... going to be in training... and, Pixie wings being a useful ingredient, apparently..." He says, looking with a small, but a bit nervous smile, as if trying to reassure himself and at the same time find a reason to be doubtful. "... Do you promise?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 pm
"I do swear and promise"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm
"... Ok..." He says before looking down and then looking away. "... it hurts and is bad when you take our wings... Sure, they'll grow back... but... well, we need them... if they don't grow back quick enough, we could die... that's one reason we've been able to regrow them so quickly... because we evolved and NEED them... if I lost my wings around here... I'd get eaten... or squished... because I'd be unable to get around very quickly..." He says before looking to her to ask "... If I had lost my wings... Would you be willing to, like... carry me around?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 pm
She looks at him"if you lost your wings my dear I would carry you and use my powers to help keep the pain away.I would feel it if your wings were taken"she looks at mark"I will be teaching him not to harm pixies"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 pm
He nods slightly and smiles. He then looks down before looking back up to ask "Have you... harmed pixies before?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm
She looks at him"nope never.I have helped many."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 pm
He smiles weakly. "So... that threat of when you first met me... when you said you'd pull my wings off... was a bluff?... or... would of you?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 pm
She looks at him"it was a bluff"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games