Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:39 pm

"Sounds good.." Cy said before he was pulled out of the bedroom. 'Oh goody." He half hoped shed forget the dare. He was led by the girl in time to see Vincent leave a room he and Aeris had been in.

"Hi fang boy what do you wa-" Vincent started before his lips were captured by the Vampires. He took a moment but melted into the kiss of course his first preference being males he couldnt help but enjoy such a simple and strange gesture.

The two seemed to enjoy the kiss for a few minute before Cy broke it and looked to Caly. "There are you happy with the dare?"

"Dare?!" Vincent frowned. "Oh you so suck." He said childishly and laughed. "Good one though, nice Caly." He said, being a good sport. "Aeris are you coming?" Vincent said brushing off the kiss like it was nothing.

"Okay now. Why dont we go unlock your powers somemore?" Cy asked "Or do you sitll want to play with your powers?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Her eyes brightened when she saw the demon and then nearly melted against the wall when she saw Cy kiss him. It was exciting to watch, that much she was certain about now. A small glint of lust entered her eyes, and she wasn't going to squish it.

And she grinned when Cy looked at her, "Of course I'm happy with it. Weren't you?" she looked coy now and looked at the demon. "And yes Vincent....I do suck..." her voice lowered, "I could always prove it ya know..." she nearly purred and then went to slip her arm around Cy.

She looked up at him, her expressions still showing in her eyes and face. There was still great enjoyment of the dare and lust as well, but it was fine otherwise. "Hm...how about a little of both?" she said finally. "But I think perhaps we should take it to the garden."

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 am

"Caly!" Cy scolded her with a nervous laugh when her talk got a bit raunchy. "What happened to my little good elf?" Cy asked her before she inquired about other things.

"We could do a little of both thats fine, but no more raunchy stuff little miss elfmage." Cy smiled to her. "The garden sounds lovely.." He said as he led the way leaving Vincent with his thoughts.

_

"This is what happens when you leave four adults home alone. She sucks and she can prove it." Vincent repeated Calys words to him. "Wow... just wow. Though maybe one day ill take her up on that offer." Vincent snickered before he turned to wait for Aeris.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 am

Aeris yawned lightly as she exited the room. Her clothing was totally wrinkled and her hair a mess, but she was smirking. The elf caught the end part of the kiss and snickered, her hands currently working through her darkened tresses. Caly hadn't seen her new look, neither had Cy, but it's not like the two lovers would notice. "I'm right behind you, Vincent. You know how hard it is getting these boots on?" She grinned and gave a cheeky wink to Caly and Cy.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Caly gave Cy a cheeky grin and answered, "We left her in the bedroom..." her whole face lit up with her mischief and then she pouted a little when he said no more raunchy stuff. "Aww...but Cy...you know you like the raunchy stuff..." the gleam in her eyes told everyone she was teasing...but there was a certain ring to it that wasn't much teasing as well.

She glanced at Aeris when the elf appeared and smiled knowingly at her, notcing that the elf was hurrying in dressing. For a moment she wondered why the elf didn't just magically conjure up some clothes...but that thought didn't last very long.

As she was being led away she caught onto a little of what Vincent was saying and in a lowered tone on the air to him, "I hope so Vincent...I really hope so...besides, I want to see more than just your shirt off..."

Then she turned her attention to where they were going. The garden didn't take long to get to and when they did it seemed the entire area lit up and glowed, not in the literal sense, but the feel of the garden when Caly stepped into it.

It felt that Caly was coming home and she herself seemed to glow with the feel of it...and for her, a gentle golden mist shrouded her body now. A smile lit up her face, erasing all naughty thoughts and comments for the moment, just pure happiness and love of nature showed through.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Vincent and Cy looked between the two elves and then they looked at one another as if to say 'arent we supposed to be the raunchy ones?'. They dismissed the thought and turned to the girls.

Once they were outside Cy left his thoughts to himself and enjoyed the garden for what it was. Teaming with life and beautiful as could be. "It does look lovely, now if we could only added to whats inside the mansion then this place would be wonderful." Cy admitted.

"You've made the garden grow into a beautiful green house." Cy commended the girl.

_

"You know you two are worse than i am. I dont know how thats possible but you are." Vincent smirked as he came up to Aeris and slapped her on her buttocks. "Alright lets go.." Vincent said as he left Aeris's side and started heading down to the garden to find Animula.

Animula came out from behind a bush with flowers and braids in her ebony hair. Her and the dolls had been playing amongst the garden after their encounter with Selsia. When she saw Vincent, her master, and Aeris she smiled and ran up to them. She handed Vincent a pretty flower and giggled. "Its pretty!" She said using her mouth and not her mind to speak.

"Yes it is and thats wonderful Ani!" Vincent said to the girl as he knelt down to hug her, the flower in his hand.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 pm

"Hey...I had help, aka You." Aeris yelped a bit as Vincent opted to smack her bottom. She shook her head wordlessly and followed him out to the garden. A smile was on her lips as she saw the numerous flowers in Animula's hair. The girl was happy, and speaking through her mouth. Wow...what had they missed?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Caly looked back at Cy as she led him deeper into the garden by the hand. A faint flush entered her cheeks as the vampire complimented her garden, for it was hers more than anyone elses. "Thank you Cy," she said softly.

Then she turned some of her attention to her powers and found that they expanded out, including the entire area on which the Clan rested on. She glanced at the vampire, feeling her powers indeed expand to include more than she did at one point. She knew it was because of the new power boost she had acquired. And for now it was in her control and not the other way around...

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Cy watched Caly for now, keeping her in check at least mentally. Though when she expanded her powers outward he came up behind her and rested his hand on her heart again creating a anchor for her just in case. He watched the garden and smiled as everything expanded outward and bloomed beautifully.

"Alright Aeris what do you want to do?" Vincent said to her. AS he released Ani and watched the child scamper off to go play with the dolls.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Caly smiled at the warmth from Cy's hand and the reason behind him now anchoring her. But she knew that what she wanted to do next would require more than the one anchor. She reached back adn pulled his other arm around her middle, pressing him against her body.

"Don't worry if I'm really slow to respond...even through our bond Cy...I...I'm going to do a little something I haven't done in awhile..." she said slowly, "And if things get out of hand I will need more than this hand," she gently touched the hand over her heart softly with her free hand. She leaned her head back to glance at him and stretched up within his arms and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. Giving him a smile she went back to how she was and closed her eyes, already glowing green with her power.

That was when she completely relaxed into Cy's body, letting her mind and self sink deep into her powers. Powers of the earth and all that lay around her welcomed her with open arms. She immersed herself with the powers that flowed in and out and around of the Clan home and lands.

If one would take the time to notice, those of the clan and all who were there could feel a presense within the nature's power. It was as if Caly was everywhere, yet nowhere in particular. The half elf herself glowed a steady golden green, more green than gold, and she almost seemed translucent a little, as if she were now just a thing of power herself. Her consciousness flowed in and out of all the nature and flora within the area, tending to needs and promoting health and growth.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 pm

"Its alright i understand." Cy said as he embraced Caly from behind, giving her a more solid anchor. He let her expand her powers, but in doing so he could feel her everywhere moreso than the others in the clan. He gasped as he felt her power reach deep into herself. Some of her powers began to seep into him at least in the sense that she was reaching out and he could feel her power touch his. He closed his eyes and rested his head on Calys shoulder just enjoying the experience.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Feeling Cy only faintly at her back she knew that she was deep enough in her powers that she didn't entirely know what was going on around her body. But she was saf within the vampire's embrace. And safe within their home.

While she let her mind wander throughout the powers that she was now connected to, she came upon the demon and Aeris and swirled more energy around them, giggles floated around the area. Caly's giggles to be more precise. But her concentrated presense didn't stay around there for long before she floated off again, going deeper into the garden's energies.

That was when she discovered the dolls and then the little girl Ani again. Curious as to what kind of magic clung to the little girl Caly's mind floated nearer, sifting through, or trying to sift through some of the magic tendrils swirling around her. But just as she did she felt the taint. The taint of bloodshed--blood sacrifice...

That shocked Caly and made her powers/presense jerk away from the things. Something wasn't right. The girl Ani was not right. She was created... that sent Caly's mind whirling, nearly losing a touch of her control on her powers.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Animula and the dolls could feel the power around them, they had paused in their playing just to observe it. When they felt the power come close only to jerk away Animula was curious. "You dont like me? Why?" She said innocently, after all she couldnt help what she was...
_

Cy could feel all that Caly felt when she came across Animula and pulled away he gasped feeling her loose control. He kept the anchor on her, leaving his hands on her and his body against hers. "Caly dont. Caly calm down. You cant help what the demon did." He said with a few gasps of air to try and calm himself, Caly was effecting him that much. "The girl is innocent, the demon is the tainted one the one who created her." Cy reasoned with the elfmage. "Caly calm... pull back your powers. Focus on that happy place.."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:05 am

A shadow walked down the street, Silver Rifle in hand his Fangs gleamed in the light as he smiled. He turned to see a building in between two buildings. He had heard something about this place in a bar somewear. He walked up and let him self in and Called out.

"Hello, I am Shadow. Anyone here?"

Vecan117

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:58 am

Caly heard wisps of words and hints of Cy's voice deep within her mind. He was trying to help her, trying to being her back from the path her mind was trying to take. She wasn't going to let it. The power that was hers mixed in with all that lay around the area hummed with her confusion, hummed wtih the near-chaos her mind and powers were tipping towards.

But Poison, the vine-offensive plant was still in the garden adn sent a jolt of it's awareness through the energy that ran through to Caly. Caly's aura-presense seemed to pause and settle, flowing towards where the plant had been left earlier. She swirled around the area, all the plants picking up what was going on within Caly's thoughts and emotions, all becoming agitated.

But with Poison giving to her what it was giving, Caly was able to ground a tiny bit and then focus on the one holding her body. The one trying to help and calm her. Caly could just feel herself blink in her powers and she sighed, letting some of her emotions panned out. This wasn't going to get her anywhere. But even so, she was too deeply ingraved in her powers to come out just yet. She would have to slowly work her way back to the top.

Her powers flowed out again, this time not as chaotic, but still a little unsettled. There were things that needed to be confirmed and discussed, but it would have to wait til she was back within her body and mind and not flowing freely.

It seemed like hours, but really only a good fifteen minutes went by and soon found Caly's powers settling more, her mind coming out of the deep center that she had dove into. Soon her eyes opened, still glowing green, but she was back in her own body. Her hands tightened around Cy's and held him to her as if trying to wrap him around her. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, "I almost...did it...again..." she sighed, a tear or two escaping her eyes, that were losing their glowy-ness.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games