Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Lifestood still long enough for Timothy's attack to loom over his head. Just before it dropped upon an unrelenting torrent of electricity, he teleported just off to the side of the attack's source. His smoldering arm was drawn back to punch and Timothy, still somewhat caught of guard, kept a straight face. Just as his fist reeled forward, he was teleported beneath the ground to the side of Thomas who was standing over Raven ready to deliver the last attack. His magma fist struck him and plowed him into the ground leaving a smoking path of rubble behind. His arm retracted and became pallid white flesh once again. Life's eyes wandered down to Raven who seemed to be out of it. After extending a hand down to her, he speaks,"You know, taking a hostage, especially that one...that was sorta cool. It's just now you have Thomas to worry about. Since you're still alive, I think you have some type of upper hand against him. Am I right?"

~~~

Timothy looked away from where Life once stood and huffed. Even in his current state, Roulin didn't stand much of a chance against Timothy and Timothy knew that. For now, he released another one of his trackers that would obliterate anyone that remained still for too long. With the strategy back in action, he took off at Will once again. He carved through Demios's debris with his lightning blade, then took a vertical slice at Will.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 pm

((damnit the time everyone is on, m y computer decides to have a virus...I'll post tomorrow you all...so sorry about slowing thigns down.))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 pm

((UNS - Will to Gaeta and Tim))

“Mean? Hmph. Australia.” Satan answered Light on his so called “mean” attitude. Will looked at Gaeta, his smirk softening slightly, catching L’s emphasis on his reasons not being the same as Timothy’s. “So I see, Gaeta.” The Light Herald had not really attacked them yet, though with Sydney trapping them, L didn’t really need to, so it was perfectly natural for him not to because he was lazy. Satan could feel his shadow creeping up his legs and further up his body. “Prove it.” He maintained direct eye contact with L. Would the Light Herald do something to negate Sydney’s shadow manipulation, or would Will have to pull a “creative solution?” At least Dante and Roulin were fine. Sydney could deny being involved in Australia, but she was just shifting the blame to Tim, wasn’t she? Too bad. She was responsible along with the rest of the Heralds, and there wasn’t any way she could convince Will otherwise, if she even cared or bothered.

The fact that Will couldn't exactly move right now was an impediment. He couldn't literally kick Tim's a**, and Dante, despite Will allowing him to take Tim, was now engaging Sydney and summoning Lust. Demios was in battle with Adam, and Light was Light. So, it was only natural for Tim to charge Will. Satan frowned. Well, this was going to be a little unnatural. Maybe not. Having lived so long, Satan knew what he could do. Black lightning flashed itself into the form of a sword and swung forward without Will touching it to counter Timothy's blade and prevent it from hitting Will's person. The contact sent sparks flying to the side. "Timothy, so eager on this evening, aren't you?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Dante laughed a little at Sydney he found it funny that she could say that she had no hand in it. " How interesting, pushing the blame onto others? Timothy mostly i assume, but you will never be able to hide from what you've caused you did nothing to prevent it, and now millions of people lie in a watery grave. " he said in his dark metallic voice. He looked down as Lust made it's way towards Will and Timothy. ' Will I think you could use a hand, can't have you dying just yet, I'm not ready to succeed you. " he said without taking his eyes off of Sydney. " I will admit if this were a contest of darkness control you would win hands down, however Satan has more power then that of darkness. " He said as the signature black flames erupted fromthe ground around them. He made sure the flames stayed away from the tower, he didn't want to see such a historic monument fall for something so stupid as a fight. " My downfall you say? I see it as quite the opposite, emotions such as bravery, fear, anger are typical of humans it means they are functioning perfectly, and aside from a few powerful perks we are all anatomically human, yourself included the fact that you shut away your emotions and pretend to remain calm in the face of all odds means you've fallen below even the lowest of humans. " He said rather bluntly. " However I don't think this is the time to talk about morals, it was fun while it lasted Darkness herald Sydney. " He snapped his fingers as an intricate magical circle opened behind Sydney from it's unholy depths shot dozens of inky black hands to drag her into her specific circle of Hell.

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:09 pm

As dread filled Raven's heart and all her hope seemed to be in vain. Someone other then Thomas spoke, it was familiar yet not a member of her team "Roulin?" her accusation was realised when she looked up to see him holding out a hand.
Worn out a sore all over, there was no way she was about to dismiss his help "I like to do things...unexpected. It leaves others guessing" she resorted to his cool comment while trying to find her feet "As for the upper hand part and why I am still alive...I put it down mostly to luck"
She paused for a slight second "Then again we have had a few interruptions"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am

"Me and you are one in the same then. Well, in the randomness department anyway. Maybe when we're not at each others throats, we can talk like civilized people." Life hoisted the girl to her feet and gave a weak grin. He could hear Thomas rising to his feet coughing due to his previous attack. By now, Roulin knew that coughing meant that the person who was doing so was simply angry now.

"Eh...Life I take it? I could feel your presence all the way up there. In fact, I can tell who is up there right now. This place...this hall is doing something that I can't explain. I may even be able to bypass your natural immunity to my power." Thomas wiped the dark liquid from his mouth and smilled his eerie toothy smile. Before the light of the hallway could glint off of his teeth, he slammed his fist into the ground. Waves of Negation shot from the area he punched and continued forward. It managed to curve about the ceiling and winded down until it neared them.

"Oh god...Raven, I'm starting to run out of energy here...you may need to stop his attack..." Roulin's skin started to lose it's glow and the dark cracks that dressed his trenchcoat began to recede. At this rate, neither he nor Raven would be leaving the place alive.

~~~

Timothy didn't respond to Will. Now that he was facing the very person he wanted dead, he found no reason to talk to him beyond what he did earlier. The only thing that concerned him was the false cloud that he had travelling the area searching for anyone standing still or in Will's case, deadlocked. Timothy's blade crackled and popped. Blue sparks mixed with Will's dark sparks skimmed off to the sides burning the ground on contact. Slowly, a grin formed upon his lips as his began to put his weight on his lightsaber. (Lol Starwars.) "I'm not eager." Timothy brought himself to say. "I just want you four dead. You know Roulin is going to die by Thomas's hands at this rate...that'll be one less problem of ours. Once he's done, I'm going to burn Russia to the ground. Lucien, you know, is Thomas's successor..." Timothy revealed to Satan. "How about you tell Thomas that? Or are you trying to protect these people from Death? They all have to die sometime you know?"

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 am

Raven watched as the negation headed towards where herself and Roulin stood. She needed to stop it from covering the two f them but…was that even possible?
“You choose a good time to run low on energy you know” She mumbled with a half forced smile “Well if we make it out of this…I think a nice stiff drink is in order”
As the last words left her lips she sent out a huge shockwave, one that will shake the earths surface and cause any local rikterskale’s to go berserk. The walls that surrounded them trembled violently. Most of the Negation was pushed back with the blast and splattered the walls like a bad paint job.
Raven glanced up at the ceiling to see the black like liquid dripping down, she quickly stepped a few paces back and dragged Roulin with her whether he like it or not. Her left shoulder was throbbing painfully with her earlier collision with the wall, she sucked in a deep breath and let another shockwave fly towards Thomas “Any plans on how to get out of here? Because right now I am open to anything” It was becoming more dangerous, with every gob of negation that Thomas sent, the halls were quickly becoming a blackened tomb, a tomb that might just become theirs.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 am

((Just so you know, Nicko. Sydney didn't say that part about Australia to anyone. I should have specified, so its my fault. You don't have to edit.))

The black flames did not bother Sydney. All any form of flame or light did was increase the amount of shadows which she had to work with. She did not even so much as flinch as Dante basically told her his opinion of why she shut her emotions away. "Less than human, you say?" she replied, with an inaudible sigh and a slow shake of her head. No one understood the darkness which she had to hide away inside of her and why, at least not except for Syd herself. Besides it wasn't as if she wasn't capable of any of the emotions she and Dante were talking about right now. Dante really had no idea how wrong he was about her.

Sensing the opening portal behind her, Sydney's eyes glowed a deep purple before she disappeared from the top of the Eiffel Tower, out of reach of Dante's servant's hands. "You should be more careful about what you say, Tattered Owl... There is a powerful reason why I lock my emotions away... One which you should well remember from the Nol Era..." Sydney's voice echoed from all of the shadows in the immediate area around Dante. With that, the shadows shot inward along the ground from their circle around the future Satan Owl, becoming like giant globs similar to Thomas' Negation, only not as deadly. Their intent was to swallow Dante whole like an amorphous beast.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 am

Roulin's form finally died down giving way to his normal self. His forehead was lined with sweat and his breathing quickly picked up. At this level, defeating Thomas was still a maybe, but the chances were growing slimmer and slimmer by the moment. When she obliged to a drink, Roulin smirked. At least now a bit of the animosity that was between them faded. "Ideas huh? You know the old saying two heads are better than one? It's not often I outright ask someone this, but can I copy your power? Maybe if we can collapse...can't do that because of the tower's well being..."

Roulin looked at the leader of the Phoenixes and released a tired sigh. His vision shifted between the reforming Thomas and Raven, who like himself, was running low on fuel. "C'mon...we can kill him here and now. All I ask for is your power. I'll heal you using my friend's power and we'll be unbeatable against Thomas."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:48 am

FalconBlade7591
Kojiro blinked with a confused look as he felt his hair ruffle under Owen's hand,"...S-so...we are really gonna go?" he said with some disbelief, he lsitened as Owen explained himself, "...I will tell her...besides...you can just tell her I tricked you and you were just trying to stop me, It's not your fault I am going, I decided this on my own..." Kojiro looked as his eyes followed Owen towards the hatch, Kojiro looked at the hatch and then Owen, then he looked back at the chaos, he turned back and nodded,"...I'm ready..." he agreed, with a small clenched fist, a small knife appeared, however this one was different, it looked like it was colder than usual, almost like dry ice, and there were no flaws in it, making it almost clear. Kojiro was not going to leave Raven to fight alone.

"Of course we're going, Koj!" Owen replied with a wide smile. He didn't say anything about what he would tell Raven about why they had gone after her to help. After opening the hatch, Owen let Kojiro go down into the tunnel first and then followed the younger Owl inside. ((hope you don't mind me moving us along. lol)) As soon as his feet touched the tunnel floor, Owen knew something was terribly wrong. "Let's get going." he said before transforming into a dire wolf. A dire wolf was considerably larger than a normal wolf and considerably more prone to attacking humans. However, with his experience, Owen was able to control the animal's urge to attack any human on sight. Instead, he took off down the tunnel, knowing without asking that Kojiro would follow him. "Raven! Where are you? Please be alright." he thought aloud to himself, Raven, and Kojiro.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 am

When Roulin said ‘Two heads are better then one’ Raven had a small indication as to what he was going to say next “Copy? Like Nat?…No I bet there is more to this…why would he ask the way he did…and to say he would heal me with his friends power? Does that mean he takes what he copies?” she thought.
She had only ever let Nat try her power out once and that had ended with him unconscious. Her eyes narrowed towards Roulin. If she allowed him to use her power as his own, then there was a huge chance that he would and use it against her or worse…figure out her big weakness…
“I am afraid I shall have to say no” Her voice was curt and held a tone of slight annoyance “We outnumber him as it is” She added trying to make light on their situation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 am

Roulin looked back over at Thomas who was now to his feet cracking his neck and knuckles. Just him being conscious had shivers racing down his spine. Raven's words weren't words he expected to hear in such a situation. Then again, her power was special to her and he could see why she'd want to keep it that way. She was also weakening by the moment and couldn't hold Thomas back even with his managerie of powers. "Raven....I don't think you see that dark guy standing down there. You know, the one that you can hurt with your powers, but I can't. I'm sure this hall is doing something to him that's doubling his power. That means he can take whatever you dish out alone."

"I hope you two are talkin about where y'all want to be buried!" Thomas said as he began to walk towards the two of them. "If anything, because I like you guys audacity, I'll see to it that you get buried where ever you ask. Could you imagine sleeping forever beneath the Great Pyramids? How about beneath the Washington Monument? Maybe next to Michaelangelo?"

"Oh crap...c'mon Raven. If I heal you, we'll still die! We're going to need your power!" Roulin reasoned. The more he begged for her power, the more he thought of Lucien. Maybe if he could take it, then he could win on his own. Why would a thought like that cross his mind? Was it because he wanted to live or was it because he truly just wanted her power for himself? Either way, the clock was ticking now for Thomas picked up speed. "Raven, if we both have the same emotions running at the same time, your power will flow into me and I can feel that you're more apprehensive than courageous at this moment..." Roulin's voice began to quiver almost worredly. He was tracing her mind and all he could find was reluctancy. In the back of his mind, he knew this was wrong, but this was a desperate hour or at least that's what he told himself. "I---I'm sorry Raven..."

"I'm going to enjoy pulling the information right out of your brain Raven!" Thomas thrusted his fist foward and three fan shaped blades jutted out vertically at the two Owls. Because of the view, he couldn't see what Roulin had just done and that was a mistake that would cost him here.

The power absorbing teen looked up at Thomas and lifted his palm up at him. A deep toned shockwave emitted from his arm in the shape of a bullet and pounded Thomas in the chest sending him flying backwards toward the end of the long hallway once again. Roulin looked down at Raven and extending a glowing hand to her. If she took it, she'd be healed, but at a slow pace. For now, the only thing on his mind was getting to the end of the hallway to finally kill Thomas. Even with her power, he couldn't do it alone. "...Raven....C'mon. Please. I need your help here..."

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 am

This was not what she had wanted, for so long Raven had been proud to bear this unique power. To be similar to her parents and her brother. All the long years she had spent honing and controlling a force worthy of the gods. And in a matter of seconds her ability to create shockwaves, became something she shared with another.
Her eyes became icy blue as her anger seemed to hit an all new high. She glared at Roulins hand as if it was a foul piece of rotten flesh.
“Believe me when I say this” Raven spoke while taking his hand so that she may at least heal
“I am not doing this to help you…when this is over we are heading straight back to what we was before hand…Do you understand? Or is this going to be the same as when I deny you something?” She stepped forwards. “After all of this is done with and we meet again...I wont hesitate to attack" Her words were as icy as her eyes and left the atmosphere feeling exceedingly uncomfortable.
While her anger seeped through her lips and expressions. Her mind was racing with what Thomas had said "Getting information from my brain? Does he seriously think that what I had said has any importance?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 am

Raven's scent began to get stronger as Owen sprinted down the long hallway. Just how far down this thing had she and Thomas gone anyway?! Just when he was about to chide himself for asking himself that question, two figures could be seen ahead: that of Raven and someone else... Roulin. "Raven!" Owen found himself shouting out into his friend's mind as he skidded to a halt next to Raven and Roulin. With one sniff, Owen could tell that Raven was angry and injured as well. He could also tell that both she and Roulin did not have much energy left. He could smell Thomas' scent of death from down the hallway, and it made the wolf sick to its stomach. "Everything okay? Do you guys need help?"

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Aeon continued to run when she saw Armand and Demios. "Armand" she shouted as she was happy to see one person she recognized. "What the hell is going on?" she asked him in shock. She looked at the barrier she had created as she closed her eyes and it fell. "I don't know how I can do that, but all of you stick by me, maybe I can do it again" she said to them all.

Sabrina had stayed behind for the job. Making sure the weapon was ready to fire when her signal was given. Afterwards, she found herself at the battle field. Stepping on the ground she created a fisure like attack flowing through the Earth. Sabrina wouldn't stop there, she would use any and every method of Earth to destroy her opponents. Huge spirals of sharpened rock were hurled through the air like cobras, looking for bodies to pierce. Large beast like plants emerged from the ground shooting spores and lethal toxins in the air as well. Sabrina began to move in a dance like motion as leaves sharper than steel were hurled into the air.

Vincent soon heard Amaya's voice as he looked through the commotion. Freezing hurled objects so he wouldn't get crushed or hurt. He soon found his way back to his friends. "Sorry I just got so scared" he said. "Where's Ms. Amara?" he questioned.

Amara had to recharge in order to participate in the fight. Once the Heralds came it seem like a sudden rage filled her. Her eyes began to glow a hot orange as the fiery aura began to encase her body. The Phoenix was in charge now. Taking off into the air she looked around at the Heralds and the destruction they were causing. "Timothy in all of these years...you still manage to be a spoiled little bratty a** kid, who wants to have his way...sorry baby" she said as she moved her arm as a powerful wave of destructive telekinetic energy was hurled at him. The fire from Amara's body extended, engulfing the sky as it seemed like fire was forming a vortex, narrowing in on the Heralds.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games