Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm
melissa shook her head "no you flower" she said as jewel smiled stepping forward "flowers when she was a kid was somthing that she loved and would always want with her"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:36 am
melissa looked at the sky and hugged yuji as jamine hugged momiji "happy valentines day
" they said at the same time as the air got thick again but rose petals fell around the two couples as melissa and jasmine clapped seeing jewel could control it a bit  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 pm
yujiku cam back, his clothes were all torn and he had more scars, a bandage wrapped around his chest. " Hey love." He said to jewel. He winced and smiled. " Dont hurt a bit. Happy valentines day." He said. * The guys looked at eachother, Yujiku held something behind his back, it was a dagger, The one that hurt katiana. Momiji looked pleased. " You brought it back, now i get to examine it." Momiji smiled. " I have to check it first..." Yuji said with a grin. The guys laughed, and hugged their girls. " Happy valentines day to you girls too." They said after one another. All three of the boys snapped and made stuffed bers the size of a big tv and roses appear. " Yuji made these bears, and i picked the flowers." Momiji said. " And i made the little heart pillows with the names on it." Yujiku said kinda embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 pm
all three girls giggled as as they each kissed their guy and jewel made more flowers fall "that's sweet baby" she said as jasmine smiled as melissa touched yujis lips again saying flower her way of saying i love you since that quote had been what she feared as a kid when she loved somthing or someone she said flower. jasmine looked at jewel "jewels you should tell yujiku about you know what" she said as jewel made a whimper "b-but it will scare him away and i dotn want him to leave again" she whispered holding yujiku close  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 pm
Yujiku looked at jewel, he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. " Nothing will scare me away love." He said wih a charming voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 pm
tears came to jewels eyes "my name isnt jewel..... its elizabeth like jasmines name isnt jasmine it is willow and jade is well uhh brittenay  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm
Yujiku frowned. "Dont cry, why didn't you tell us before? It wouldnt change anything." Yujiku said. (my wedding is off =[ he said he didnt feel like haveing it... )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm
( sad that butthead)
jasmine and jewel were both looking down "because we go by jewel and jasmine well willow goes by jasmine because she loved jasmine flowers and i went by jewel because when i was little i was as pretty as a jewel.... we are called that though because well umm" "we are spose to rule a area but we didnt want to so we went into hiding but elizabeth unlocked her royal powers to save herself" jasmine said as jewel looked up "im sorry"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm
Yujiku hugged jewel tightly, momiji did the same. " Its okay...You have to do what you have to do, so its fine my love." Yujiku said, momiji nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm
melissa growled softly knowing how much those two hated hearing that "we had to be spilt up we were to dangerous together" jewel and jasmine growled at the same time looking at eachother jewels eyes changing color making jasmine clapp"good job liz" "not to bad yourself wil"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace walked slowly in the park looking at it's beauty."Amazing." he said with amazement. He birds chirping and the beautiful dazzling sunlight. Slowly, He felt the breeze felt the breeze go through his hair and decided to sit by a nearby bench, not far my a tree. Then he finally sat looking at nature's beauty and sighed sadly. "If only I brought a book. Tsk, tsk." was all he managed to say.Then he noticed his shirt was gone and he blushed, because his shirt was at the pool and he forgot to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Miri sighed her brother and her having the same fight as always, him not trudting anyone "Blade! It's always a problem with you! It's a nuisance." Miri said to her brother. Blade sighed "Just don't turst anyone!" Blade said. Miri lifted up her hand, her eyes turned blood red, then she put her hand down "You're pissing me off! I don't trust anyone, I never said that I did in the first place! It's just that you go so crazy in places! Acuse people of wanting to kill me! It's not right!" Miri growled. Balde sighed and walked infront of her "Come on." Blade whispered. Miri stayed in her place "No." Miri said simply. Blade growled and grabbed her arm, she fell to the ground, and he started dragging her "Come on, you're a nuisance." Blalde growled. Miri kicked Blade, and got up, sighing "No. Just, Just leave me alone. It's better. and that way, you can see no one will kill me in a matter of minutes without you protecting me." Miri smiled. Balde sighed "Fine, go ahead and stand there. But I'll still be watching you." Blade said, walking on ahead. Miri sighed, and looked around then saw a guy shirtless, she walked up to him and chuckled softly. "Are you that desprate for a girlfriend?" Miri asked, lifting a brow.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace blushed at the girl's comment then he looked at the ground shyly. "N-n-no, my friend dumped me in the pool and I forgot to get my shirt. If it disturbs you, I'm truly am sorry." he said softly. The he did a quick bow still blushing at what the girl had said to him. Slowly, he started to get up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm
Miri chuckled and blushed, she put her hand on her chest "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. And I was joking. Plus, it doesn't even bother me." Miri said with a smile. She held out her hand, and blushed "I'm Miri. It's nice to meet you." Miri said, looking up slowly and blushing. Her cheeks started turning rosey pink.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games