Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm
(...can we get back to the Rp'ing, people? I'm kinda waiting for a opportunity to post again.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Kiba woke up and looked around as the sun started to rise. "Well, seems like today might be nice." He moved to the outside of the cave to smell the fresh air, but instead death was the only thing he could smell.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm
Larka looked over at the little snake and Kaishin. It appeared the Alpha was taking care of things, but she stayed close by in case she was needed. She lowered herself to the ground and sighed. She had really hoped Raiden had stayed dead. He shouldn't be back. She wanted desperately to not believe it, but she'd seen him. Heard him. Spoke to him. There was no way it wasn't true, didn't mean it was easy to accept.

The she-Wolf looked up towards the Gryphon and the Dragoness that stayed behind as well. "Since you two aren't going into the Swamps, can you promise to protect this place?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 pm
I rolled over once again, but actually could open my eyes this time. I noticed that crystal has slipped from my grip at some point in the night. Looking over at Kiba, I saw that he was okay, but I remembered digging my claws in to something last night.

I got up and padded to where Kiba had gone. "You're not hurt, are you?" I asked straight out.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm
"No, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Why do you ask that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm
"Oh... Good." I felt a little odd now, but had to tell him why. "I had a bad dream last night and I thought I attacked you. I guess the dream felt a little too real."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm
He looked at her, his smile faded. "You felt it's present as well?" He said, hoping she'll say no.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm
"It, what? I felt like it was one of my normal nightmares. The crystal had rolled away from me at one point..." I felt a little embarassed about my dreams.

Ever since my family had been murdered I had been dreaming about the creature. The humans in my dreams always took a monstrous form, but I knew what my mind was doing.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 pm
"It's nothing...just a small problem." He said trying to cover the truth, a demon had enter this world and it was being controlled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 am
"A small problem?" I asked, "but what about that smell. It can't be coming from the meat I stashed yesterday." I had noticed it in the cave, but thought it could be the deer carcass, but once outside, it should have gone away. This smell was lingering and not planning on fading anytime soon, it seemed.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 am
"That's maybe it." He said, making her think that was the reason for the smell. "Maybe an animal died nearby." He left the cave, knowing what is sleeping now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am
I looked over at him, "Unless it is something huge. I've never smelled something this strong." There was no way it was just one animal. Maybe a few, but not just one. I made a face, thinking.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:43 am
"Maybe a bear died or something." He said, he looked to the left and bodies littered the forest. Humans, bears, it seemed at who or what ever was killing, killed anyone it could catch. "No...." He said, in horror of what he saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm
I noticed that Kiba seemed to hesitate now. "Are... you okay?" I asked, taking a small step forward, out of the mouth of the cave. The stench began to wear on my stomach, making my mouth water with the anticipation of vomiting. I tried to swallow it back, but ended up finding a place away from the cave to let my stomach empty.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:30 pm
He dipped his head, then clasped a paw to his keelbone and bowed as a answer to Larka; He was relieved that she had thought of something that he could do, since he couldn't assist them in their search of the Marshes.

"I will guarrrrrrd thissss place with my life, Larrrrka. You have my worrrrd."

He looked to the Alpha, and twitched his crest; did he have anything further for him to do? He asked as much, then looked to Kirias, wondering what she was going to say now that she had to stay behind.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games