Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 pm

D: Hey... I started it!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:58 pm

AngelaAshford
Stranger to Paradise
Ha ha, all the chick avatars on this page are all like stripped down to their skivvies. What's with all the lingering promiscuity in the air? VD was like, five days ago.

Today is Gaia's 6th anniversary. A few weeks ago, there was a bulletin or a thread that told everyone to strip down to celebrate.

Really? Well, if that's the case *Party boy theme starts playing* Officer McNasty has arrived...And look, I brought along my steaming gun(s).

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 pm

ANYWAY, lets get back on topic.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 am

Lol, oh Angela...

So is anyone going to the midnight release? My BF and his buddies are going to make an evening of it... I can't go because I'll be away that weekend, and can't really justify taking a night away to wait in line for RE5....

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 am

Not sure if we're even having a midnight release. If we are... Perhaps. But my grandma would have to be with me (as she buys all my good stuffs), and I doubt she wants to be up until midnight. xd

Unless my parents are really really nice... heart
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 am

AngelaAshford
ANYWAY, lets get back on topic.
rofl

King of Paradise

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 am

AngelaAshford
Stranger to Paradise
Ha ha, all the chick avatars on this page are all like stripped down to their skivvies. What's with all the lingering promiscuity in the air? VD was like, five days ago.

Today is Gaia's 6th anniversary. A few weeks ago, there was a bulletin or a thread that told everyone to strip down to celebrate.

I wasn't aware of that bulletin. I just felt like dressing like a sexy dark elf! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:35 pm

i wish i would be able to attend the Pennsylvania release gonk i can't wait to see pictures from it!

in case you don't know of penn's zombified release here's a link: best buy release

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm probably not going to any midnight release because of all the casuals that I'm sure will be there. They'll annoy me too much. confused
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm

That's really cool! smile
I already reserved my copy @ Gamestop.
This game is going to be amazing. -it's just not like the old ones, but that's okay. I still love the series. mrgreen

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Don't know if I'm going to the midnight release. I'm pretty cranky if I don't keep my beauty sleep. Then again if I do go I'll just go straight home to bed anyhow. After work Friday will be a good time. Indeed it will.

Did anyone see the new extended trailer yet? At the end you hear the mysterious girl yell. I have a conclusion, but it's best if I hold it.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:36 pm

I told myself that I can't watch anymore of the trailers. I will spoil some of the game for me. But I can't help myself sometimes.
Nope, I didn't see the new one yet.

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:18 am

I'm watching no more trailers at this point. Oh, and guess what?

MY 360 JUST DIED LAST NIGHT! gonk So... Given three days to send it to me, three days back, 2-3 weeks to fix, and three days to send it to me again, that's putting me way over the release date! <********> scream
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:38 am

I won't be going to any Midnight releases. It's just not worth it. I'll be getting it sometime in the afternoon.

@ Canas: Oh man, that's harsh. xd Sorry to hear about that, dude. I've had to replace my 360 twice now. As far as gaming goes (and not having to have mandatory installs that eat up all your hard drive -_-), 360 has a one up over PS3, but as far as hardware, I think PS3 wins. I haven't had any problems with it, and apparently, not many people have. That's an exception to the rule in Sony's case, seeing that the PS1 and PS2 were both poorly designed and broke all the time. That's why they released new models for both.

Thee Stranger

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 am

Thee Stranger
I won't be going to any Midnight releases. It's just not worth it. I'll be getting it sometime in the afternoon.

@ Canas: Oh man, that's harsh. xd Sorry to hear about that, dude. I've had to replace my 360 twice now. As far as gaming goes (and not having to have mandatory installs that eat up all your hard drive -_-), 360 has a one up over PS3, but as far as hardware, I think PS3 wins. I haven't had any problems with it, and apparently, not many people have. That's an exception to the rule in Sony's case, seeing that the PS1 and PS2 were both poorly designed and broke all the time. That's why they released new models for both.

I agree. Me & my boyfriend were talking about this the other day too, and we honestly couldn't think of a reason why we wanted the PS3. There really aren't any PS3-exclusive games (that we could think of) that we really wanna get. And Blu-ray players are alot cheaper now than they used to be, so even the fact that the PS3 can play Blu-ray isn't enough to make me want it anymore. Maybe if they were still backwards-compatible, I'd get one since I still play my PSX and PS2 games.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games