Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"shouldn't i be the one saying that?" he sighed, quickly pulling him close to plant a long kiss on his fiance's lips. "mmm...... i've missed your beautiful face....." he breathed, gently brushing the backs of his fingers over Grigorii's cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Tears sprang to Grigorii's eyes as he looked into the eyes of his beautiful, loving fiancé. "Y-you can see me?" he whispered, his hands on Drake's broad, muscled chest.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding, he smiled. "i can see you...." he purred, pulling him back into another kiss. "and i'm loving every inch of what i'm seeing" he hummed, gently massaging his lover's shoulders.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh thank God!" he cried, his arms linking around Drake's neck and pulling him into a deep, long kiss.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling into the kiss, drake pulled Grigorii as close as possible and kissed him harder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Pure T0rture

The young man hungrily kissed his lover, arching into him and moaning into the kiss.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

smirking, Drake started to kiss down the rider's neck, nibbling and sucking his way towards his fiance's chest.

Panting softly, the mirror-eyed demon curled into his husband with pink cheeks. "s-so...... W-we still gonna go get that icecream....?" Xaene chuckled tiredly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 pm
Pure T0rture

He mewled, gritting his teeth. "Drake!"

Dominick smiled softly and kissed Xaene sweetly. "Of course, my love..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

pulling away from the n****e he'd been nibbling, the demon looked up at him with a smile. "yes, my love?" he purred, readjusting his hands to massage the man's lower back.

Smiling, Xaene sat up and imediately went back down, his face a deep red at the pain in his rump. "o-okay.... M-maybe we should wait a bit..... T-that has to be the longest we've ever gone...... A-and my whole body is aching now...." he smiled and kissed Dominick again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:30 pm
Pure T0rture

"We-wel-AH! Welcome b-back!" he moaned, arching his back and trying to breathe normally.

He chuckled, pulling Xaene back to his chest and kissing him back. "Alright, my beautiful "wife". We can stay in bed just a bit longer."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh, the dragon pulled his lover's chin close so their lips nearly touched. "glad to be back....." he murmured, an air of almost sadness in his words before he kissed him passionately once more.

Blushing as he curled into the heir, the companion gave a small sigh. "...what makes me the wife....?" he drawled, pressing his face into Dom's neck.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Grigorii kissed back as hard as he could, removing the last piece of his clothing and straddling Drake. "Please," he panted, pulling out of the kiss. "I..I need you. Please, Drake!"

"If you really have to ask, then you don't need to know," he replied, grinning.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pure T0rture generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"as you wish." he grinned, kissing Grigorii hard.

"'mm too ....tired..... T' th'nk...." he mumbled, already half asleep against him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Kissing back with a primitive ferocity, Grigorii moaned with each tiny movement.

He laughed again, kissing his head. "Then sleep, baby."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah
so.... Shall we time skip this....?

kissing back with a fervor, the demon smiled and slipped out of the kimono he was in, pressing their two bodies together.

Nodding, the leader of the dragon demons curled into him and smiled as he started to drift off.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games