Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen frowned and looked at Tsuyoi. He became lost in thought. The girl had taken words away from him. She was lost. Like really lost. It was sad, Jaecen thought.
"Well, we can at least offer you food and shelter. I mean, it's better than walking around the island at night in a wool sweater." Jaecen offered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Tell me again how I'm annoying? (^~^))
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:34 pm

[ooc: Oh snap blaugh ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi raised her eyebrows at the girl, who seemed to not acknowledge her new ability. She sighed, "Another keyblade user who doesn't want to know how to use their keyblade huh...?" she then shrugged, it was the girl's choice so she decided to not push the topic further...for now. She nodded in agreement with Jaecen, "Yeah...for now, you're stuck on this island until you find some way of transport. From what I know, Shibuya is very far from this world." She folded her arms, looking up towards the sky, "If a certain friend of mines were here, I'd ask her to give you a ride."
*Meanwhile, somewhere between worlds in space*
Shinochi was leaning back into her seat, sneezing again, "Agh, dammit...that stupid kid better not have gave me his cold...he coughed at me so much times.....I hate public transportation." The ship seemed to be heading back towards Destiny Islands.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Reluctantly, Carter nodded. The place seemed to give her the chills. "Carter. Carter Orlov-Mizushima."
The words kind of just fell from her mouth without them asking. She let her fingers do their usual tapping thing. Thumb to forefinger, then middle, then ring then pinkie before reversing until it returned to the forefinger. This continued all the while as she was speaking and thinking, waiting for their responses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: I'm just going off what I read over your shoulders and what you've told me about this place, Josh. Also, I've taken one of your common quirks for my character.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Jaecen Light

"Oh?" He hadn't asked her for a name. He didn't mind not knowing but it seemed she offered it anyway. Jaecen smirked and replied. "I'm Jaecen Light and this is my soon-to-be wife, Tsuyoi Wroggi." He put a hand around Tsuyoi's waist.

(OOC: Cute... (-_-) Really cute.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Revi-sama

User Image Garret stood up and just shook his head." I may be pathetic but you have no idea what this can do to someone... After all I'm only human we all have our limits and to say you can over come anything is either foolish or a very convincing liar. Tell me how could you sleep knowing the darkness takes this time to crawl through your body like a cancer choking your heart till it can beat no more. How many people can call themselves sane after many years of this torture until they finally give in only to become the very thing you fought against."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 pm

[ooc: 3nodding ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi's face turned a little red when his hand was around her waist, "H-Hey..." though, she didn't exactly mind it. She looked back at the girl, "A-Anyway, while you're here, be mindful of your manners. As long as you're how you are right now, then you're welcome to make yourself at home."
Namia hummed to herself as she tapped on the book she held, all the while she was thinking of how to respond. "Hmm...if I had the curse you have...?" she shrugged, "Well, I would just end my life as soon as possible." she answered without hesitation. "But, that's if I were you...but I'm not. Unlike you, I'm able to make friends...whether it's intentional or not." she giggled a little, turning away from Garret, "And I suppose because of that, I have people I can depend on for help...and people to protect when they need help instead." She opened the book again and returned to the page she was on, "If you don't understand...or choose not to understand what it means to want to endure for the ones you care...well then, you should just beg that your life gets taken by someone soon as to not cause harm to others."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:51 am

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter nodded. She could manage that, since she wasn't really comfortable. She shifted her feet but tried not to make it to noticeable. Carter's fingers started their thing again and she bit her lip. Okay... Well, at least I'll have a place to stay...
"I-is there at least a way I can pay you back?" Carter mumbled.

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:01 am

Jaecen Light

He looked at her. She seemed to be fidgeting a lot. "Well, if it bothers you that much," Jaecen said. "You can share the chores with the other three kids. I mean, it's not like you can probably pay us and I wouldn't want to accept munny from you, no offense."

Thud, thud! "Oi! Get offa me!"
Nami had Erin's hands pinned to the ground and Ene was sitting on his chest. ]Heehee."
"Sorry, brother but there's a cost for cheating." Nami grinned.
"I din't cheat! It's a bloody racing game!" Erin squirmed.
Nami looked at Ene. "If you will, little sister."
Ene nodded with a grin of her own. She began tickling him under his armpits.
"Hah-Hey, cut it-cut it out!" His feet hit the ground has he tried to roll away but to no avail. He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Why are you two so relentless?!"
At the same time, Nami and Ene replied. "Cheaters get their just desserts!"
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 am

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

As a loud, yell came from the house, Carter jumped. It was shocking, at the least. "Wh-what was that?" She asked, the noise still rattling her. She looked at the guy, Jaecen, with worry.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 am

Jaecen Light

He closed his eyes and smiled. Jaecen gave her a response, as though he hadn't heard anything. "Don't worry about it."
In the recesses of his mind, however, he was wondering what the kids were doing that would cause so much noise. Jaecen wasn't impressed. Someone was getting in trouble later.

Nami had let Erin go a few minutes earlier. Ene was still sitting on his chest. Nami looked out Erin's window. "Da 'n Tsuyoi are talkin' t' someone."
Finally catching his breath, Erin put his foot on Ene's stomach and grabbed her arms. He flipped her off of him and onto the pile of pillows where Nami had been laying earlier. Ene squealed before she landed. She picked up her head from a pillow and giggled. Erin stood up and walked over to the window to see what she was talking about. He saw her and had to rub his eyes. If there were music playing at that moment, like in a movie, it would probably be some lame and catchy love song.
Nami frowned, unimpressed with her brother. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to moron."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:28 am

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter shrugged. It wasn't like it was really her business to begin with. She did, however, yawn. She felt like she needed a thirty hour nap. She broke a small smile at the thought of her friend telling her that that was a coma. She had replied with, 'A light coma sounds good about now.' She felt lonely now, remembering them. It hadn't even been two hours and she was already feeling homesick. Carter set a hand on her stomach and stopped doing that thing with her fingers. She glanced sidelong at the ground, noticing the grass was greener than most places she had been.

(OOC: Ouch... Sorry bro... I had hoped I could have Carter fall for Nami. This is going to be... awkward....)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:34 am

Jaecen Light

Jaecen noticed her and took a step forward. "H-hey, are you feelin' alright? You look a little pale."
Now, the worrying, doting parent came out of him. He couldn't help try to figure out what to do but he had no clue what to do. "Um, blankets? Soup, maybe? Some tea?" He hadn't ever seen this kind of sickness before.

(OOC: Oh, well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Now, get to class.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:16 am

Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

((OOC: Ahhhh ok. Siblings. Nice :3 That explains a lot actually...))User Image

Liya continued to watch, at least until she was moving her hand to laugh because of Nami, Erin, and Ene's antics she could clearly hear. She slipped and fell off the balcony landing on her back in the grass.

"Owww." she grumbled and looked up at the balcony she fell from. She wasnt afraid of heights at least.

Liya got up to her feet and looked for the book she was reading. She sighed and decided to walk to Jaecen and the new girl but eventually walked past him to the new girl.
"I know that look anywhere. Most of the time, when someone move or lose people." Liya explained.

"Are you homeshhiiik? Sick...homesick. Im sorry, I don't speak well sometimes." Liya asked Carter. Liya stood tall, but was technically the shortest person here.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 am

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Seeing the little girl walk over, Carter's face gives and she makes a small smile. "It's okay... I'm fine. A little homesick, yes. But, I should be fine..."
She lied. In actuality, her stomach was hurting. But seeing the little girl, she looked at her. "Well, don't worry much. I probably just need a little time to get used to it..."

(OOC: In between classes.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:06 pm

[ooc: 3nodding ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi felt a little sorry for the girl, being homesick was something she couldn't understand since she wanted to leave her home badly. When Jaecen turned into "father mode" over how Carter was acting, Tsuyoi smirked at him, "It's nice to see him like this every once in awhile..." she thought to herself. She then looked down at Liya who commented on how Carter was feeling, trying to comfort the girl as well. Tsuyoi suddenly picked up Liya from behind and held her in her arms. She was really light, so it wasn't difficult for her to hold her. She looked at Carter, "Well, hopefully it won't take long to get you home." she then looked down at Liya, "Ah, this little on is Liya by the way."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games