Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:47 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"All is fair in something and er... well i have more candy so ha!" *gets a truckload of candy and teleports it to his room*

"Bwahaha!x3"

*Demyx pauses for a moment, then uses a dark portal himself* "hello?" *hearing no answer he grabs a bunch of candy and teleports away* "I guess this is ok to some extent>>"

"Who said it wasnt ok..." xd
Runs by xigbar and grabs his candy and runs then grabs demyx's candy"mine!"

"Hey you egt back with that!" *chases her* "I worked very hard to steal those!" scream
"so did i!" namine runs around the town eating their candy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"All is fair in something and er... well i have more candy so ha!" *gets a truckload of candy and teleports it to his room*

"Bwahaha!x3"

*Demyx pauses for a moment, then uses a dark portal himself* "hello?" *hearing no answer he grabs a bunch of candy and teleports away* "I guess this is ok to some extent>>"

"Hey you egt back with that!" *chases her* "I worked very hard to steal those!" scream

*Demyx shrugs and uses a black portal to get into Namine's room and steals the large bag of candy she left there earlier*

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

*Demyx shrugs and uses a black portal to get into Namine's room and steals the large bag of candy she left there earlier*
Namine's runs to demyx and grabs her candy back"MINE!" and runs  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

*Demyx laughs and grabs Xigbar's arm to whisper to him* "Hey, she fell for it! let's go eat her candy somewhere she won't think to look"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:55 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

*Demyx laughs and grabs Xigbar's arm to whisper to him* "Hey, she fell for it! let's go eat her candy somewhere she won't think to look"
namine runs back and ties them up."there." she sticks a pixie stick in there mouths  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

namine runs back and ties them up."there." she sticks a pixie stick in there mouths

"Wha zu herr? ar yu son king of mingreager or sonthin?" ((he's talking with his mouth full))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

"..." *spits pixie stick out* "Hey get back here you!..." scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:10 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"Wha zu herr? ar yu son king of mingreager or sonthin?" ((he's talking with his mouth full))
"sugar."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."
*Demyx follows Xigbar's example and spits the pixie stick out* "What does that have to do with this? Oh, wait...you've had so much sugar that it has given you precognition?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:18 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."
*Demyx follows Xigbar's example and spits the pixie stick out* "What does that have to do with this? Oh, wait...you've had so much sugar that it has given you precognition?"
namine runs around in a circle very fast"whhhhheeeeeeeeeeee"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."

"Ah ha!" *summons nobodies and they shoot the rope they were tied on therefore releasing them* "Ok! Enough! STOP SHOOTING! *hides behind pillar*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:55 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."

"Ah ha!" *summons nobodies and they shoot the rope they were tied on therefore releasing them* "Ok! Enough! STOP SHOOTING! *hides behind pillar*
"WWWWWWWWHJHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."

*Demyx glares at Xigbar* "Your nobodies shoot too much..." *he presses his hand to the bleeding spot on his leg* "Would you mind getting me a roll of bandages or something?" *he looks at Namine* "And maybe so tranks for her..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"sugar."

*Demyx glares at Xigbar* "Your nobodies shoot too much..." *he presses his hand to the bleeding spot on his leg* "Would you mind getting me a roll of bandages or something?" *he looks at Namine* "And maybe so tranks for her..."

"Here..." *wraps demyx's body like a mummy* "Makes for a great costume too.. i dunno about namine.."  

Sozukki

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:12 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"Here..." *wraps demyx's body like a mummy* "Makes for a great costume too.. i dunno about namine.."
get make-up and go to them"MAKE OVER"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games