Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:04 pm
Exvarol sighed, now that he'd actually remembered. "I'm glad I remembered, it would have been bugging me all day."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:36 pm
((Hiya, tis the Sphinxyness' mule account!! ^.^))

Xia chuckled at this and smiled. "I'm glad you remembered too, gives me more information about my Somebody. So do you know what she was like?" she asked, looking to him.  

The Cosplay-Kun

Fashionable Partier

3,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:34 pm
((mule account? i'm confuzzled))
Exvarol screwed up his face in concentration, trying to remember. "Let's see, hmmmm, she was very outgoing, had a great sense of humor, and was extremely pretty to boot.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:06 pm
((lol Basically my second account. I use him to get some gold and try to make him look like a humanized Gir from Invader ZIM wearing his dog suit.. XD))

Xia grinned and managed a small blush to this. "Hm, am I like that?" she asked, smirking now as she looked to him.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:51 pm
((Ah. cool.))
Exvarol just smiled and said "Well, Nobodies do take after their Somebodies..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:10 am
Xia grinned as she lay on her back and turned her head to him. "I see. What was your Somebody like?" she asked.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Exvarol shifted in his seat. He hadn't expected this. "Well, my Somebody, his name was Lovera, and (I'll put it bluntly) he was a prankster. His motto was 'A good friend will get you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting in jail right next to you saying "Well, that was fun, until your pants caught fire."'"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Xia chuckled. "Ah, I see. And what did this prankster think of my little Somebody?" she asked, a mischievous grin playing about her face.  

The Sphinxyness

x iAeris x

Beloved Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:47 pm
aerith sighs and sits down "i wish someone would talk to me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Exvarol looked down, and twiddled his thumbs. "To be honest," he said, still talking at his hands, "I think he had a crush on her."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 pm
Xia grinned and flipped herself back and looked to him, a devilish smile on her face. "Really? How interesting.." she said, now sitting in the lawn chair with her knees to her chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:39 pm
"Yeah really..." Exvarol closed his eyes and tried hard to remember more, but nothing was coming to him at the moment.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Xia looked to him and gave a sigh. "I wish I could remember your Somebody.. But I can't seem to remember anything." she said, sounding troubled by her own words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:52 pm
"Ah well, don't fret." Exvarol sighed. He opened his eyes and looked at Xia. They were bright blue. "Just because you can't remember someone doesn't mean that they're lost forever. Keep trying, and it'll come to you."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:57 pm
Xia managed a blush at the comment as she looked to the ground for a bit. She wanted to remember her past, but so far only her Somebodies name and a bit of her appearance came to mind, not much of her past life. "I hope I remember soon," she said, looking to him with her golden eyes, "cause I want to remember you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games