Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:31 am
RheaFaery
Last Easter.... My brother has eaten an extremely old one before...It was sooo disgusting..It was probably older than Talon-San...

eek ... gonk Im...going to puke. *choke*

Sorry I disappeared before, my computer died on me, just rebooted. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:32 am
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery
Last Easter.... My brother has eaten an extremely old one before...It was sooo disgusting..It was probably older than Talon-San...

Now that wasn't nice. That's disgusting too.

.....um so your saying that talon is extremely old?? O_O  

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery

Now that wasn't nice. That's disgusting too.

.....um so your saying that talon is extremely old?? O_O

No.  
No...Chocolate has a lot of preservatives...though that doesn't keep it from getting really stale....and However old Talon is...That chocolate bunny is older...  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

hello all  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:33 am
:sigh: I just saw a thread in the CB that was titled: Guys: Do you like bi women?

Jesus Christ these CBers are perverts. Good thing I'm there to flame them. 3nodding  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:34 am
RaiuWorren
hello all

hey ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:36 am
what's up  

Soda-san

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:40 am
Tanakietsu
:sigh: I just saw a thread in the CB that was titled: Guys: Do you like bi women?

Jesus Christ these CBers are perverts. Good thing I'm there to flame them. 3nodding

As perverted as they are, they're also funny. XD I saw a thread before titled: Asians Suck? And everyone went to flame them, not seeing the question mark.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:42 am
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

As perverted as they are, they're also funny. XD I saw a thread before titled: Asians Suck? And everyone went to flame them, not seeing the question mark.

That and you can't say the word goth without being flamed. That or 666.  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:44 am
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

666? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:46 am
666 is evil!!!!!!!! yay 777  

Soda-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:48 am
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

666? xd

Yeah. I said that I thought 666 meant part of my home phone number (which it is!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:50 am
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

666? xd

Yeah. I said that I thought 666 meant part of my home phone number (which it is!)

AHHH YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS EVIL...stupid satanic number....YAY 777  

Soda-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:53 am
I prefer 370 personally....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games