Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:55 pm

There's a thread for everything. Why isn't there a "Map to this Guild" thread?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:15 am

Omega_Ion_Tangora

What do you mean by that?

Resident Isaka
Crew

J87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:20 am

Canas Renvall
J87
first off KH and KH2 are pure unadultrated crap 2ndly the last good FF game that i ahve played was FFVII the best is FFVI casue sence FF went to PS the sroty line has been geting removed for better graphics 3rd FFX-2 is more of a pos than KH missiong baised FF will always suck a** i am not even sure i want to bother with FFXII FF XI was a ok MMO but not great with the priceing of things 2mill for a pair of boots for lvl 7s and that was about a year ago now they are probaly like 4mill

oh and i managed to move i desk with out turning off my comp in preperation for new windows

Watch out, here comes a Bio-level rant. xd

First off, you'd better hope that's only your opinion, because I hate it when people try to force things upon you. Secondly... well, I agree with all but the last good FF game being FFVII. Third, hey, guess what, let people believe what they want. Hell, I loved FFX-2, but you don't see me saying "Omg FFX-2 is teh awesomz." I just let people believe what they want. Oh, and just because a game tries something new doesn't mean it's gonna suck. Example: I played a demo of FFXII in a store and, surprise surprise, I liked it. Do I yell "BUY FFXII OR YOU WILL SUCK FOREVER!!"? No, I let people do what they want. Or at least I'm subtle about it, no offense. Well... that's about it. Note: I'm terrible at ranting when I'm bored, and I'm bored, so... half of this stuff may not even relate to what I'm talking about. Disregard if this is so. >_>;

And nice work! I would've probably had to reconnect everything... xd

my point with FFXII is that FF X-2 makes me wonder if XII will be worth the money casue what i liked about the FF games in the past was that they were ramdom exploreation with the ocational arrow pointing where to go next where in some cases to know where to go next you had to talk to the NPCs in town in FF X-2 it was a little blinky light that told you where to go next next off KH and KH2 are my opinion casyue no mater how you look at it the stroy line is imposible why cause the FF characters have mroe than enought power to stop the heartless than the agumnet that only the key blade can hurt them comes in which is counterd with the question how did donold and goofy hurt them sence they didnt have keyblades seince there is no logical reason why the FF chars couldnt stop them and a kid can oh and a tidbit for those that are into KH

did any once elce notice the boy that lived with cloud in FFVII AC looked a lot like the main character from KH
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:33 am

what is this...no chris chocolate chip cookies!?

Rubber_Duck_Orgy

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Rubber_Duck_Orgy

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:36 am

J87
Canas Renvall
J87
first off KH and KH2 are pure unadultrated crap 2ndly the last good FF game that i ahve played was FFVII the best is FFVI casue sence FF went to PS the sroty line has been geting removed for better graphics 3rd FFX-2 is more of a pos than KH missiong baised FF will always suck a** i am not even sure i want to bother with FFXII FF XI was a ok MMO but not great with the priceing of things 2mill for a pair of boots for lvl 7s and that was about a year ago now they are probaly like 4mill

oh and i managed to move i desk with out turning off my comp in preperation for new windows

First off, you'd better hope that's only your opinion, because I hate it when people try to force things upon you. Secondly... well, I agree with all but the last good FF game being FFVII. Third, hey, guess what, let people believe what they want. Hell, I loved FFX-2, but you don't see me saying "Omg FFX-2 is teh awesomz." I just let people believe what they want. Oh, and just because a game tries something new doesn't mean it's gonna suck. Example: I played a demo of FFXII in a store and, surprise surprise, I liked it. Do I yell "BUY FFXII OR YOU WILL SUCK FOREVER!!"? No, I let people do what they want. Or at least I'm subtle about it, no offense. Well... that's about it. Note: I'm terrible at ranting when I'm bored, and I'm bored, so... half of this stuff may not even relate to what I'm talking about. Disregard if this is so. >_>;

my point with FFXII is that FF X-2 makes me wonder if XII will be worth the money casue what i liked about the FF games in the past was that they were ramdom exploreation with the ocational arrow pointing where to go next where in some cases to know where to go next you had to talk to the NPCs in town in FF X-2 it was a little blinky light that told you where to go next next off KH and KH2 are my opinion casyue no mater how you look at it the stroy line is imposible why cause the FF characters have mroe than enought power to stop the heartless than the agumnet that only the key blade can hurt them comes in which is counterd with the question how did donold and goofy hurt them sence they didnt have keyblades seince there is no logical reason why the FF chars couldnt stop them and a kid can oh and a tidbit for those that are into KH

did any once elce notice the boy that lived with cloud in FFVII AC looked a lot like the main character from KH

*raises hand* I noticed that
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:23 pm

dose any one elce in the guild play MTG (magic the gathering)

J87

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:37 pm

J87
Canas Renvall
J87

That is actually the hairstyle Cloud had in the regular VII. It's more noticable in AC because of the CG animation.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:11 pm

Whoa, really? Wow, didn't know that... o_o;

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:16 pm

Canas Renvall
Whoa, really? Wow, didn't know that... o_o;

It's hard to tell. You have to look at both of them. And you have to remember the blocky effects of the PS, compared to what we have now.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:36 pm

Omega_Ion_Tangora
A place where newbs can go and look at a map of the Guild's forums. Certain popular topics are shown up front, and certain popular questions are shown their place in the forum.
IE:

Q: Who would win, Tyrant army or Wesker?
Place in forum: Vs topic.

Q: What do you think of my cosplay?
Place in forum: Boutique.

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:44 am

Omega_Ion_Tangora
Omega_Ion_Tangora
A place where newbs can go and look at a map of the Guild's forums. Certain popular topics are shown up front, and certain popular questions are shown their place in the forum.
IE:

Q: Who would win, Tyrant army or Wesker?
Place in forum: Vs topic.

Q: What do you think of my cosplay?
Place in forum: Boutique.

It's not a bad idea but I doubt that people would read it. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:33 am

EVIL CORPERATE ZOMBIES?!?!?!?

....Foamy style

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:32 pm

Is it true what I've heard!? They're slashing the Price on PS3 afterall?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:19 am

Holy hell! You serious! Oh, my prayers have been answered! biggrin

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 am

surprised
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games