Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:12 pm
Natsume giggled as he tried to talk with his mouth full and wiped it with a napkin. "You had ketchup on the side of your mouth." she said, trying to keep herself from laughing too hard. He was adorable with his mouth full like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:22 pm
Demitre laughed a bit and smiled at Natsume after he swallowed his food. "Well thank you miss ketchup monitor," he said sarcastically but not in a mean way and went back to eating but looked at Natsume from the corner of his eye and smiled slightly.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm
Natsume stuck her tongue out at him when he teased her. "Maybe next time I will leave it there." she said, smiling as she took a bite out of cream cheese rangoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Demitre stuck his tongue out at her also and smiled, unknowingly weilding the sharp teeth of Shintsu. He laughed again and poked her cheek. "WEll I'm glad you noticed the ketchup or else i woulda looked like a wierdo in front of the audience," He smiled again as he looked at the few people around them.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm
Natsume blinked in surprise when she saw his sharp teeth before she remembered Shintsu. She groaned when he poked her cheek and poked his back. "Yes, and don't you forget it." she said before she smiled, letting him know that she was joking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Demitre chuckled and kissed her cheek and went back to eating, wiping his plate clean after a bit and he leaned back a bit, stretching and groaning. "I'm stuffed," He moaned as he rubbed his stomach.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 pm
"I would too." Natsume said, patting his stomach before she set her fork down. She had finished eating her food too and yawned softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Demitre heard her yawn and picked her up. "You're going to bed missy," He said and smiled a bit, his teeth had returned to normal human shaped teeth.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 pm
"E-eh?! Put me down." Natsume said, her cheeks on fire as she blushed crimson and tried to get down as he carried her to the room. "I-I'm not sleepy." she protested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Demitre looked down at her. "Then what was that yawn, hm?" he inquired as he tilted his head, an earring dangling down swinging a bit. "What would you like to do then?" he asked as he set her on her feet and leaned against a wall.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm
(When do y'all even get on???)

Chris wandered around aimlessly feeling confused and lost. She leaned against a wall and sighed sinking down onto the floor. "How...." she muttered.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm
"I-it was a yawn of boredom." Natsume said quickly, trying to cover her slip-up as fast as she could. "How about hide and seek? Sure, it's a kiddy game but it's still fun."  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Demitre set her on her feet and disappeared from sight. Shintsu's thought speak echo'd back to Natsume saying, "I think he wants you to find him first." and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 pm
Kuu was done eating , she had went up to the dojo to train. With Bamboo And hay Dummy's, Placed side to side. She rushed forward, Chopping them like Flys. As the Heads flew in the air.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm
"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Natsume said, smiling as she followed Demitre's scent easily. It was irrisistable, and the only one she recognized aside from Kelpie's.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games