Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm
She stuck her tongue out at him."Bleahh!Whatever."Hikari laughed.She sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm
-Yun laughed aswell, but still, he had a horrible feeling about the battle raging outside the gates, especially the tailed demon that was there. He could still hear explosions and could feel the massive amounts of chakra aura being poured.-

"I sure hope none of that reaches here..."

-He sat up, only a quarter of his chakra and energy has returned, so he moaned a bit in pain with every movement.-  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Hiro ran in closing the celestial gates and fainted as the medical ninjas rushed to him and put him on the room next to Cain as they set up the IV packages  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 pm
When they were done with the set up Hiro regained consciousness and regained 1/6 of his chakra  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm
Hiro began to remember what happened at the gates when that guy Rudely assaulted him for no reason and put him in that genjutsu "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid....Why did I even consider Attacking that guy?!" 1/2 of Hiro's chakra was restored as the med ninjas put their chakra in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm
It was clear that Hiro needed rest to restore his chakra so he laid back and fell asleep.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 am
When Hiro's chakra was fully restored he Sat up carefully and began to walk away slowly as the med ninjas rushed to him to put him back on the bed and Hiro just pushed them away and headed out to get some stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm
-Yun sees the ninja walk by that was also at the gate. Looking at his condition, he probably tried to take on the akatsuki. Lucky for him, he lived, unlike Saku. Yun laughed a bit as he yells at the nin-

"You should really rest."  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm
"Iwill not rest while our supposedly ally did this to me!" Hiro grabbed his kunai pouch and his small book bag with some scrolls in it. He opened it and tossed one of them to Cain "Its all off the genin rank jutsus and a couple of chuunin ones of lightning jutsu......I had it for a while and I'm not even lightning natured, but if you want I can help you in your training with my earth and wood jutsus?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:16 pm
"No, thats just fine. I'm a lightning element and should be able to learn it easily..."

-Yun draws his straight blade, the dragon up the blade glows blue slightly from sensing his chakra.-

"I need to learn how to channel my chakra to use this lightning blade much easily, also need to learn lightning jutsu to become a chuunin. Although, I heard that there are some hidden jutsu teachings in the nation of Fire that are for wood users. Anyways..."

-Yun gets up and puts his coat on and slings his crossbow over his back, walking to Hikari-

"...We should be getting back to the mist. If I find anything about wood jutsu, i'll send a hawk."  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:26 pm

"I was going to the leaf soon anyways. 3nodding .Well see you if I ever go to the mist ok? ........Well I might as well get to the fight. And about your sword, I can give you the scroll for Chidori current." Hiro stretched and looked at the door

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 pm
"that'd be great. With that, the chuunin exam will be a sinch."  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Hiro took out another scroll and it had:
Chidori: A Thousand birds
Chidori Current
Chidori: Senbon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 pm
"Alright, thanks. Well, I guess we should get going. Hopefully i'll see you again, but next time as a chuunin."

-Yun grabs Hikari's hand and the two head out of the hospital, back home to the Mist.-  

Cain the Blade

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 am
A loud explosion could be heard, and suddenly people could see a mushroom cloud erupt from where the puppet show as, flames licked the sky as they flickered with delight at the amount of oxygen. If anyone tryed to go in the would see a nondescribt burning body. The flames rushed towards other buildings.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games