Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm
heyyyy MADG i am Eme but if you dont want to remember that you can just call me thatgirlwholaughsalot.
i am 15 going on 16. but on gaia i like to pretend im older/younger its fun.
my friend Aphrodite Cowl told me about this guild and well- here i am.
i love to read [not boring books], watch anime, read MANGA! and whatnot. i am a major Fruits Basket fan.
i live on Earth. and i lovve gaia. i have been a member for almost a year.
my favorite color is PINK.
i love::
shoes, shopping, movies, manga, anime, books, summer, winter, swimming, sledding, my friends, computers and animals
i hate::
racists, spammers, beggars, scammers, the number 1, and school  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:21 pm
hi,my name is christian,my age is too personal,and,no one told me about this guild,i love:donations,items and making friends
i HATE:scammers,noobs(not newbs)  

nonoy_is_here

Crunchy Twixx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:44 am
Hey! My name's Rosalina, and I'm fourteen going on fifteen! I saw this guild in a signature and thought 'Hey! This could really give me a boost on my quests!' So I decided to try and join and here I am!
I like to draw, listen to music especially Keo Nozari, I like sports and the fine arts. 3nodding
I don't like arrogance, it's just rude, people who put down other people to make themselves seem better, and creepy bugs. Most of all, I think war is overrated.

Oh yeah, I've donated before. I went into a thread where this girl was around 40k away from getting a KiKi. I gave her my last 30k and she happily got her KiKi. ^^ I have 30k now, so I'm okay. : D
Thanks for accepting me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 am
Hi I'm chelsea i love anime and cartoons. just about any music except bad rap and ballet music rocks my socks (yes even a few oldies) My faveortie animes are Sailor moon, FMA, love hina, excel saga, and lupin the third to name a few. if i won the million (or any amount of gold) id buy/save up for a coco kitty plushie ... i want one so bad lol blaugh heart domokun so.... hiyas ^^  

chelseahavoc

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:13 am
hey, i'm sydney, but most people know me as Riane because of the RPs. I'm 13 going on 14 in march. I love rock music, the colors black and red, harry potter, the lord of the rings, and marvel comics. I also like anime and manga. I hate people who never leave you alone but i love people who take an interrest in what i'm doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:16 am
Hello!

You can call me Allariana, or Lari..whichever you prefer.
I'm 18 years old and I reside in Louisville, Kentucky. Though I may be living out in the country, I will always be a city girl from Las Vegas.

I'm a highschool drop-out, and I do make plans to fix that come February.

I frequent the "Welcome to Gaia" forum daily, and am a big fan of anime and J-rock.

Any other questions you have for me? Just PM me. ^^  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

[-STD.p i l l z-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:16 pm
Hi. My name is Emily. I'm 15 years old. I'm female, but have a male avatar because I needed a change. xd I've been on Gaia since 2006 on various accounts. I love photography and music and basically anything to do with The Arts. I like a lot of Indie and Dark Comedy movies. I listen to a lot of indie/underground music as well. Basically, I like stuff that most people don't know about. It makes life interesting. I found this guild by just browsing around the site. If I do win one of these days I'm hoping to add some of the winnings to my demon horns quest fund and also maybe start a mini charity because I like helping others and want to give back to the community that helped me so much and also because I'm quite content with what I have on Gaia, so it'd be nice to make someone else happy. If there are anymore questions just PM me. I'm always looking for new friends so add if you want. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 pm
Greetings. I am Lina, or in the real world: Christina, but everyone calls me Lina anyways. I'm into RPGs, especially Final Fantasy and the .hack games. I still play my Pokemon Crystal version. I have a huge collection of various mangas. I have a boyfriend named Wesley of 1.5 years. I am currently trying to decide if I want to be a graphic designer, or do something else with my life.

If I got some munnies from the guild, well, I'd probably save it towards a devil tail. For more than 2 years I quested for that item, but never came close to affording it. ;~; I eventually gave up and started a quest for an easier item to obtain: the nitemare bustier.

wicked_lette_4_lyfe_666

Kitsunecarea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:06 pm
Hi, I am Kitsunecarea, I am 19 years old, my real name is Andrea, I live in the Northeren, U.S. I like to RP, and be out side. I resently got my internet back, after having it shut off for almost 2 months. If I win the give-a-way, I'll finish my dream avi, I need to get the katana, adn ice whip, and I hope to start a RP guild of my own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:39 pm
Greetings.
I'm Nika, or you can call me smurrfull, either works.
I've been a member of gaia for years. Not exactly sure how many, but I know it's been longer than two. XD
I'm 18, going on 19 in two months, at which time I will be PARTYING! Big time. cool
I don't like people who beg me for gold or items, They are annoying. I also don't like people who go into donation topics, and spam them with eight messages of their quest in the same PAGE. That sort of thing works better if you TALK to people.
I'm very straightforeward about things, and I'm easily annoyed, though not easily offended. Appearantly I'm funny.
Thats about all I can think to type. Bye for now.  

Sweetest_Citrus

mods helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:35 pm
Hi im Rachel, im 14 years old. I live in Canada, i have 1 pet: a dog, his name is Charlie. An interesting fact about me is that ive always lived in the same house and nver moved once.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:56 pm
Hey I'm Chris, I just joined and I'm 14. smile hope to chat with ya!  

Zikaru94

Amai Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Hey hey :]]
I'm Xxlolli, most people call me Kara... because that's my name :]]
This is my second account on Gaia my old one was Aisu_Sennyo
I basically sold all of my stuff and started a new accout! I have to say I like this one better :]]] I've been on Gaia scince 2005.
I'm a total art freak and I love to doodle avvie art out. You can find me battling people in the art battle royal in the "post your art forum" I tend to get lazy at it and my art ends up looking like crap XD
As for my personality I'm laid back and I like to problem solve... Kinda like a hippie >< Peace out man O.o Haha
Umm I like the color green and grey...Oh! and yellow!!!
For some reason I'm a total fan of bean bag chairs I have : 5 In my room... :]]]
Umm... I am a total book worm... and I love old fashioned movies :3
I really don't think I deserve winning the contest any more than anyone else in the guild. It would be cool though :]]]
Toodles~~
<3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 pm
welllllllll.
im eric.
thats where the E in my name comes from.
mhmmm.
i live in a suck a** town.
i aspire to either be a graphics designer or a marine biologist.
im talkative,
IF i know you.
and thats me.
so lets talk sometime.
comments, messages w/e.

EricXcore

Pink Dott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:56 pm
I'm Pink Dott =)
Umm...I live in CA.
I like chatting.
I love comments. Gimme some?
wink
I really like MADG. Generous indeed. More power to the thread!

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games