Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12705 12706 12707 12708 12709 12710 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Betman
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
Eh. I can see a balance of school and relationships.
It sucks that the plans had to be canceled because of school, but why don't they reschedule it for another night?
It was a concert ._.

And Valentine's day. You can't reschedule a holiday.
Wait, wasn't it tonight?
Oh, my bad. sweatdrop

It was their Valentine's day plans, but the concert was today.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 pm

NintendOmega
Kuzodav
It sucks that the plans had to be canceled because of school, but why don't they reschedule it for another night?
It was a concert ._.

...They tour more than once don't they?

Valentine's day is such a crap holiday, anyway.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Betman
Maybe he had to pick up the test. He didn't stand her up, he just had to be late. I mean, its their v-day plans, but still, school comes first.

Well theyve been talking about it for months! She went out f her way for these tix.

But I guess you have to know their history to understand. She does so much from what I see, but he really doesnt give a s**t. I mean sometimes when I asses it from his standpoint I say " Id probably do the same lol" But other things are just so...stupid and avoidable.
There's no excuse for this. If you make plans you should keep them, period.
I'm fairly sure he made plans for school first.
Yeah, but then he apparently made plans that he couldn't keep, which was stupid and his fault.
Yes, but if they had been going out for as long as they say, she knew about his night schooling, and might have expected something like this to have happened.

No, He was DEAD SET on going, and that got her hopes up. If He couldnt make it out or Didnt think hed be able to get out then he should have said something. She got these Tix MONTHS in advance and ruined the surprise by telling him early so he could make time.

HIS fault. Worst part, he tried to make it seem like it was HER fault!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm

NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
Yeah, but then he apparently made plans that he couldn't keep, which was stupid and his fault.
Yes, but if they had been going out for as long as they say, she knew about his night schooling, and might have expected something like this to have happened.
She should have expected him being forgetful, so it's her fault.

Makes perfect sense.
No, not forgetful, but that he has to go to school! He's got to be at school. It's kind of more important than a commercial holiday.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

J of The Wind
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

No, He was DEAD SET on going, and that got her hopes up. If He couldnt make it out or Didnt think hed be able to get out then he should have said something. She got these Tix MONTHS in advance and ruined the surprise by telling him early so he could make time.

Apparently not.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Kuzodav
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
It was a concert ._.

...They tour more than once don't they?

Valentine's day is such a crap holiday, anyway.

Yeah, im sure they can catch it again in like 3 years or whenever he decides to come here again. rolleyes

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

J of The Wind
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

-shrug- I don't know him. I mean, sometimes things come up in minutes, you know?

but if he tried to make it seem like her fault, that's uncool.

Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

Makes perfect sense.
No, not forgetful, but that he has to go to school! He's got to be at school. It's kind of more important than a commercial holiday.
But if he knew he had school he should have planned around it gonk

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm

NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

Makes perfect sense.

Betman, we're clearly missing the importance of this holiday's impact on young teen love and how it it more important than grades.

Kuzodav
J of The Wind
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

Apparently not.

Then whats the point of building her hopes up as well?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lunar Falcon

Owwin
Lunar Falcon
Damn I hate Stratigraphy.
Well you are studying rocks they aren't known for being exciting. Geology seems so boring, how do you do it?

I do Paleontology actually. Stratigraphy wouldn't be so bad if the labs weren't so long. That and the tests hurt like a mofo.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 pm

God playing devil's advocate is one thing, but arguing about people we don't even know is just ignorant.

Owwin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega
Betman
NintendOmega

Makes perfect sense.

Betman, we're clearly missing the importance of this holiday's impact on young teen love and how it it more important than grades.
I'm saying that if he knew he had school he should have just said he couldn't go to the concert.

Owwin
God playing devil's advocate is one thing, but arguing about people we don't even know is just ignorant.

Liek the 13 year old dad and 15 year old mother?

Kuzodav

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 pm

ARGUMENTS ON THE INTERNET: THEY ******** MATTER
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12705 12706 12707 12708 12709 12710 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games