Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:54 pm

EVERYTHING...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:54 pm

Well if you think about it... roleplays have come and gone, but the OOC thread has always been here. No wonder we have over 1k pages.

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:19 am

How, in any possible way, could it really die? This thread holds memories for everyone who had ever posted here.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:38 am

Due to the time of year (school and such) it is bound to be a tad slow. Still, there is no doubt in my mind that this place shall endure. It has before, and will continue to. ninja

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 am

Has anyone here seen 'Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust'?
If you have, does she look familiar?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cosplay Avi Idea:
Leila
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:53 am

Mou
Well if you think about it... roleplays have come and gone, but the OOC thread has always been here. No wonder we have over 1k pages.

The OOc thread is the heart of the RPR,which is why I amde sure the first thread I amde was one in The Guild

Micaelae

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:00 pm

*agrees with everyone*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm

Quite a dangerous statement, Mou. pirate

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:52 pm

Even if it did die, it would most assuredly go into the archives.

Yeah, and already that OOC thread is growing by like a page a day. Quite good, if I do say so myself. Page 7, going on 8!

Talon TDS

lol

I'm glad that you've been online more, Talon. before, we were lucky if you posted twice a month. Now you're a little more active.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:39 pm

yup though he never replied ot my pm sweatdrop *feels abandoned:p*

Micaelae

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:42 pm

ninja I have been more active than most realize, Yoder. Admittedly it has been more lurking and working in the shadows than anything else, but never the less, I have been here daily to check up on things. It is nice to be missed, though. sweatdrop On a side note, I do plan to stick my nose into an rp or two soon- but as I have family coming for their yearly visit soon, this mug shall wait for that to pass before committing to anything. No use in joining a RP only to disappear for two weeks right afterward, ne?

Ive, I have not ignored your post, and thank you for putting forth the effort of sending me that info. Any response has been delayed, however, due to some deliberation of the mod team and myself on just how to announce this. There is some dissention in the ranks on how best to do this- and as this is more a democracy than a monarchy I take great care to listen to the will of my team- if not the entire guild itself. In short- when a final decision is made, I will be glad to let you know just how it is to be annouced formally.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:09 pm

Talon TDS

xd Yes... it is.

Mou

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:26 am

Talon TDS
ninja I have been more active than most realize, Yoder. Admittedly it has been more lurking and working in the shadows than anything else, but never the less, I have been here daily to check up on things. It is nice to be missed, though. sweatdrop On a side note, I do plan to stick my nose into an rp or two soon- but as I have family coming for their yearly visit soon, this mug shall wait for that to pass before committing to anything. No use in joining a RP only to disappear for two weeks right afterward, ne?

Oh, ok. It's hard to tell if that's the only thing you do, though. Really!? You're actually goin to join an RP again? That's amazing, because it seems that captains usually don't RP as much as they would like to. Who knows, maybe you'll even make one of our own. Ah yes, family can be a drag to online life.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:18 pm

Talon TDS

Ive, I have not ignored your post, and thank you for putting forth the effort of sending me that info. Any response has been delayed, however, due to some deliberation of the mod team and myself on just how to announce this. There is some dissention in the ranks on how best to do this- and as this is more a democracy than a monarchy I take great care to listen to the will of my team- if not the entire guild itself. In short- when a final decision is made, I will be glad to let you know just how it is to be annouced formally.

yesh yesh i understand Talon^-^, I was jus teasing

-sigh- A captains life is so hectic*poses behind a fluttering THe Guild flag razz

Micaelae

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:22 pm

*hides behind a 'The Hidden' bilboard*

._o
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games