Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 pm
A la la!

I am a.vampires.blood.lust. XP You may call me Vampy or Lust, or whatever you like really. I love roleplaying, writing, reading, drawing and photography. And, though I'm even worse at them than I am at the aforementioned, I love dancing and singing. So I guess I'm a pretty creative person. Which is kind of odd I guess, as the only creative class I am taking at the moment in Creative Writing. I also love science.
I am a very lazy person, and pretty random, so I guess I'm in the right place, ne? XP
Um... I can't remember what else I was going to say. So I guess that's another ting about me; I have a horrible memory. XP
And yes. I do way over use smilies. Especially 'XP' if you didn't notice. Hehe.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, as I so often forget a lot of things: I'm a grammar nazi. >.<" Text talk annoys me too no end, but I think I get more annoyed when people just don't use punctuation and capitalize things. But don't worry, I'm not a flamer or anything.

sun f e a t h e r s

konta5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm
sup my name is konta but call me kiba if u must im half demon and half human i like to hang with girls and party wene im not doing them im lazy sleeping and i like oreos  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm
a.vampires.blood.lust
A la la!

I am a.vampires.blood.lust. XP You may call me Vampy or Lust, or whatever you like really. I love roleplaying, writing, reading, drawing and photography. And, though I'm even worse at them than I am at the aforementioned, I love dancing and singing. So I guess I'm a pretty creative person. Which is kind of odd I guess, as the only creative class I am taking at the moment in Creative Writing. I also love science.
I am a very lazy person, and pretty random, so I guess I'm in the right place, ne? XP
Um... I can't remember what else I was going to say. So I guess that's another ting about me; I have a horrible memory. XP
And yes. I do way over use smilies. Especially 'XP' if you didn't notice. Hehe.

WELCOME!  

Dagger1819

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm
kiba5648-
sup my name is konta but call me kiba if u must im half demon and half human i like to hang with girls and party wene im not doing them im lazy sleeping and i like oreos

Welcome! =]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Though the seas are abundant with water...

Rawr?
Shteve
Nebraska
:O
I've only bathed in crimson.

XxCrimson_PIratexX

Platonic_Recluse

The name is Lisa. I am currently seventeen years old and a Senior in High School. I am bisexual. I am proper when I talk depending on the type of person I am talking to at that moment. For instance, I am talking liberal. But I can txt tlk 2. =] I am very mature but at the same time I am a child at heart. I am easily entertained as well as being a pyro-maniac. Living life to the fullest, I feel, is the best way to live. Musical delights include Techno, Punk Rock, Trance, Hard Rock, Emo, 80's, and any other form of Rock music. My favorite colors are purple and green. Even though I LOVE RAINBOW things. I love all game consoles, even the 'old-school' ones. I'm an artist in music, writing, and drawing. I really do not like people who do not work for what they have and get. The reason is simple. They don't deserve it. I strongly despise asking for anything even when it comes to help but I do like to help others with their problems. I also hate public labels. I will admit defeat or admit the times I am wrong. I refuse to lie, cheat, or do anything along those lines. Lastly I love animals. =]  
Welcome! =)  

Dagger1819

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:36 pm
Rock Solid Panda
The name is Lisa. I am currently seventeen years old and a Senior in High School. I am bisexual. I am proper when I talk depending on the type of person I am talking to at that moment. For instance, I am talking liberal. But I can txt tlk 2. =] I am very mature but at the same time I am a child at heart. I am easily entertained as well as being a pyro-maniac. Living life to the fullest, I feel, is the best way to live. Musical delights include Techno, Punk Rock, Trance, Hard Rock, Emo, 80's, and any other form of Rock music. My favorite colors are purple and green. Even though I LOVE RAINBOW things. I love all game consoles, even the 'old-school' ones. I'm an artist in music, writing, and drawing. I really do not like people who do not work for what they have and get. The reason is simple. They don't deserve it. I strongly despise asking for anything even when it comes to help but I do like to help others with their problems. I also hate public labels. I will admit defeat or admit the times I am wrong. I refuse to lie, cheat, or do anything along those lines. Lastly I love animals. =]

~WELCOME!~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm
Hi my name is Destiny you may call me Dessy or Feather. Uh...i love to text, talk, and write. OMG! I LOVE NEON COLORS! they are freaking awesome :] I tend to start on a story then randomly stop and switch to another. I absolutely love chinese food...idk why though. I do text talk sometimes but you can understand me{ex. i tlk like this sumetimes k?} very rarely i do especially when i roleplay. I guess i'm considered semi-lit. Uh anything else just ask me i guess...  

DessyBear1904

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:58 pm
Welcome!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
I'm your average statistic.

I'm Gabrielle, 15 years of age and counting. I draw, write, and listen to music. I perfer the alternative, rock, punk, metal, a little pop, and techno. I can read for forever and just sit on the computer for a lifetime. I'm not very tall but not small, width wize. I live in a state of mind no one knows exsisted in a young teenager. I have paranoid schizophrenia, ask me about it. I do the weirdest shirt for no good reason. I'm an f-ed up little girl with the logic of a 24-year old but the mentality of a 5-year old. I can't stand people my age, only sometimes. I have more phobias then average for someone like me. I loved the 20's through 70's fashions.
Peace.

User Image
I'm "America's Suiteheart" [Fall Out Boy].

-SushiRobot-

DessyBear1904

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Thanks it's cool to be here :]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:06 pm
hi xp i'm Rainii, uh xD idk why but i got asked to join (lol yes very random in selection indeed), so here i am? whee
erm i'm a proud azn? lol 3nodding i like manga? and drawing? and reading? (lol yes total nerd ty very much x3 ) uhhhhh idk how random i can get but hows this for a start xP? "AMTS in Vatican City display their instructions in Latin" well have an awesome day guys!
. emo ninja blaugh  

Rainona

[DarkRaven579]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 pm
Hello~!

My name is Raven and I just (kind of) recently celebrated my sixteenth birthday. I live where "Walker, Texas Ranger" was filmed and have lived there my whole life. My music and my friends are my life, but on occasion Gaia is put in with my life category. My moods swing rather quickly, so I don't really hold grudges against anyone for very long. I'm usually quite serious, but I do have a fun side.

Here is a list of random things I like: House, Regina Spektor, friends, Marilyn Manson, Adam Gontier, George Carlin, Dane Cook, Demetri Martin, yaoi, to draw, various genres of music, Hitler, Nox Arcana, Tiesto, Little boxes (song), pianos, lullaby, the color gray, blood, anime, to lie, sharp things, foreign languages, role-playing, truth, and other random things.

x]

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games