Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:15 am

Craig luaghed and said,"I give you a ten."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 am

Raven nodded her head. It was good that they had made allies. How long it would last, Raven wasn't sure, but hopefully, it would be able to last longer than just a rescue mission for Sirius. She looked at Beast Boy. "Creepy in what sense of the word?"

Scar stood behind Swiftkill and Blaise. He prefered to let the Alphas do the talking though he felt a little bad for having just attacked the Titans. He lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry about earlier. I guess I was just angry and concerned for my sister."

Odysseus nodded his head before looking at the pup with concern. "Are you okay?"

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Starfire looked at Scar and said, "It is alright."

Then Swiftkill removed the mark from Cyborg as well.

Gemini smiled at both Spider-robin and Craig. She said, "Thanks. Now lets get my cousin back. Any plans."

"Before doing so dear neice. I believe you would want your other powes back," said Swiftkill. She than stared at both Piosen Fang and Whiteblood and ordered, "Remove the mark from her and now."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Craig thought for a moment before saying,"Eh I got nothin."

Whiteblood sighed and said,"fine." He then removed the mark from gemini and said,"Happy now."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Then Piosen Fang removed the marks she put and so did Blasie. "There you go child," said Piosen Fang.

"Well, when we go to the sabor territory you must eb very careful," said Blaise.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

"What's wrong" asked Midnight with a concern voice as well as she looked at the pup.

Electra than walked over to the pup and asked, "What's wrong with your eyes child?"

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Scar removed the marks he gave. "Yes, sabers are always ready to tear any intruder apart."

Raven listened and said, "The Titans have faced a lot of tough challenges. We can handle this."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:57 am

Scott stayed back unwilling to trust the group. He stayed behind the others staying quiet. He was going to keep to good eyes on the group at all times starting now.

'I think I know. But first were leaving. We'll head our island at the south river. It wont be long before the others will find us. 'Let us move' he voice was firm. 'Elcetra will take you Siris she will protect you'.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:13 am

'We need good tracker who can pick up Sirius's sense. We should on take a small group. A big one will cause to much attention' Robin added decidng who he would take now.

'Very well' whimpered Sirius his warm tears failed to warm his sub-zero eyes.

Beast boy refrained from making an comments on alliance knowing how strong and violent the group could be. Last time he'd nearly been one of their lunches.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Odysseus nodded his head. "Alright. We can't let them find us. Maybe once we get to the island, you can call up a large storm. Storms tend to erase scent fairly easily."

Scar nodded his head. "Yes, a big group would cause too much attention. However, we should take more than the number of sabers there are to make sure they don't overpower us."

Raven listened silently. She knew working with the wolf pack would be dangerous and a part of her didn't trust them one bit. She doubted the alliance would last past getting Sirius.

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Vesta looked up. "I guess im staying here."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm

"Hm, so whose going and whose staying. Honestly we can't take the pups into danger," said Starfire.

"She's right," said Swiftkill. "I rather have Gemini go than rather stay here. Since the child also has Blaise's blood inside her."

"Huh, me," said Gemini in shock. "Wait my wind powers can track down Sirius," said Gemini.

"Than use them child," said Swiftkill. "You weren't born under wolfeon Bloodwhite packs blood for no reason. Us wolves use what we got. So you should too."

"Right," said Gemini as she closed her eyes adn tried to pick them up threw the wind. She than opened her eyes and said, "I got them but they won't stay long," she said.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Then Electra put Sirius on her sabor back and said, "Lets go."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 am

Craig looked over towards Gemini and said,"Can you give me the location. I might be able to teleport myself and a few others there before they move."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 am

'OK Craig teleport us and hurry. Teleport me,Starfire,Beastboy,Blaise,Swiftkill and Scar' he ordered time was short for them to move.

Sirius deffinatley sat on Electra back in wolf form. He hated bing treated like this. But now wasn't the time for deffiance co-opeation was needed dearly.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games