Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:56 pm
As soon as Broly blew up, InuYasha rushed to Kagome, sheathing his sword. "Kagome!" he said urgently as he reached her. He pulled out the chrystals from her back and turned her over. She was extremely pale. InuYasha paled himself. "Kagome . . ." he muttered as he picked her up. He could still hear her heartbeat but it was faint. InuYasha didn't know what to do. He knew that she needed to get her wounds bandaged, and the only person he knew that could do that was either Sango or Kaede. But they were both in the Feudal Era and he didn't know if he could get to the well in time. He looked at the rest of the group and swallowed his pride. "Can anyone help her?" he asked, almost desperately.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm
The hollow merely looked down on L and tried to throw a punch, but before it could connect Ichigo cleaved it off with his sword. "Leave these guys to me. Just take care of my body."

Saber regained consciousness in time to watch Broly. Getting back up, she walked over Kagome and kneeled down next to her. "I could heal her."  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:09 pm
"I could turn back her time to before she was hit..." Sakura offered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:19 pm
InuYasha looked at them both. "I don't care. Just help her!" he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:22 pm
"K" she said simply as she puilled out a card. "Time" she called as she activated a card. A blue aura appeared around Kagome returning her toher normal, unscathed self.
Sakura smiled happily seeing that it worked before fallling backwards. Kero caught her callar with his teeth before she hit the ground. "I told you not to use so many he said through gritted teeth with a mouthful of clith in his mouth. (lol imagine a small stuffed animal carrying a girl biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:36 pm
User Image
Some how, Cell seemed to appear next to the group...In his final form! He smiled at them all and said in his new sleek, human sounding voice "Before Goku so foolishly sacrificed himself to save you all, I was instructed by Majin Buu to tell you of a tornament he will be holding..." He had no intention of fighting them...Yet...And stood there with his arms crossed waiting for their responce.
L ran over to Ichigo's body and put his thumb in his upper lip "Amazing...His body and soul have separated..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 pm
Saber smiled, but it quickly faded as it was replaced with worry. "Where's Shirou? He was injured as well..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:45 pm
InuYasha gave a rare smile even though it was small, seeing that Kagome was alright. Kagome didn't wake up, but the color returned to her face and her pulse became stronger.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Ichigo quickly cut the hollows to ribbons. Replacing his sword on his back, he walked back to L and his body. "Thanks for watching over my body, thumb sucker, and sorry about getting angry at you. I had to deal with a lot because of it. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, deputy shinigami."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:02 pm
Cell laughed as InuYasha checked on Kagome and said "Awww...So much in love...It's a shame one of you will no doubt die in the tornament."
Gohan bared his teeth at Cell "And what if we dissagree to fight?"
Cell gave a smirk and said "Then the entire planet will be completly and utterly destroyed by a secret move Buu knows of."
Gohan's eyes widened and he looked shocked. His face returned to a stern look and he said "How long until it happens?..."
Cell laughed and said "It will begin in two weeks...I hope you find a way to bring Goku back...And maybe, Gohan san, we could settle our score...Once and for all...We'll expect you all there...No matter how young or old you are...You MUST attend..." with that Cell seemed to gain a white firey aura then turned around "Until then, friends..." with that Cell flew off, leaving a soon to fade white streak through the air.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:13 pm
"are they all gone now?" Sakura asked as she stood up on, her own, somewhat dizzy but otherwise fine.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:19 pm
Saber gritted her teeth as she heard Cell's announcement, then started looking around for Shirou. She walked only a couple of steps before stopping dead in her tracks.

Lying in front of her was Shirou's severed left arm.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Gohan nodded "They should be...For now..." He saw Saber looking a bit grim and walked over to her "Hey...Are you ok?"
Goten counted the Dragonballs and said "We only have one more to go till we can bring dad back!" he gave a smile, looking at the Dragonballs and searched all over himself "Wait! Where's the dragonball radar?"
((Won't post for a bit. Death Note's on! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:35 pm
(ha! I'm posting while watching DN)

Saber pointed at the limb in front of her. She was completely terror stricken.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:37 pm
((OMG I forgot! Thanks biggrin ))

Sakura let out a sigh of relief, sitting down on the ground. "Hmm...now how to fix the city " she said mor to herself then the others seemingly in her own world.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games