Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:14 pm
(( I agree.. we've waited a long, long time... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:37 pm
((Okay then. Moving on. Poor Alcina... ))

Alcina waited for what seemed like an eternity, but she got no response from the wolf. In some small part of her heart, she had still hoped he would pull her back. That she could find someone that she was actually important to. Hayato refused however...

"I'm glad we could help you," she said, turning away again. Her voice sounded uneven to her ears, but she refused to cry in front of him like this. Alcina had already made a fool of herself around him enough. "But now we really must be going. Good-bye, Hayato."

The princess walked back alone to where the other Strangers were. Well, at least where they were supposed to be. "Sui-san? Midori-chan? Bran? Where are you guys?" Her voice sounded almost desperate by this point, but she ignored the tears that were threatening to over whelm her. Alcina had a job to do after all.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 pm
((....Okay, so you're controlling someone else's character: strike one. You deemed yourself too godly to post a profile, strike two. You obviously didn't read the posts before, because we're nowhere NEAR the palace, strike three. How about you delete your post & we'll forget you ever posted??)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:13 pm
angel_baby_4
((....Okay, so you're controlling someone else's character: strike one. You deemed yourself too godly to post a profile, strike two. You obviously didn't read the posts before, because we're nowhere NEAR the palace, strike three. How about you delete your post & we'll forget you ever posted??)

((..Look I'm new to this! give me a break~ >_< ~ Dragon said Alcina walking back to the palace with a heartbreak. I tried!

To MemoryDragon:
Dragon I'll be reading the RP from afar~ You might wanna find another Crystal Stranger ^^' gomenasai~ ))  

II- iMaka Albarn -II

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:06 pm
((It's alright. Though, while Ang was rather blunt about it, what she did say all true. Maybe you can learn a bit by reading at least? Sorry it didn't work out! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:10 pm
((Sorry I'm not really good at narration RPs crying I'll see if I have time to read the whole RP sweatdrop ))  

II- iMaka Albarn -II

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm
Sui watched the last few drops of rain fall down before stepping out into the open. He followed the path Alcina took with Hayato and waved a hand around. "Hmm? You called?" He asked and stood by the corner.

"You don't look so good." He said and put a brotherly arm around her as they walked away from the wolf. "So... where are we going now?" He asked, attempting to make her forget about the previous happenings.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:25 am
She was almost relieved when Sui appeared and hugged her. They hadn't left her at least...

Alcina leaned into his brotherly arm for support, but refused to cry. She had been un-needed for as long as she could remember... So why did it hurt so much now? But she wasn't going to cry. Not here, not now, not until she was sure she was alone. Because more than being unimportant, Alcina hated being pitied for it.

"I think..." she said unevenly, but continued on anyway, "I think we should head back to the palace. Midori needs to rest after all that has happened to her, and we need to find a home for Taffy. Also... We need to help Kisuna remember who he is some how." And Alcina needed rest too, but she didn't say that. "Maybe we can try to contact my grandmother once we're there. I mean, we haven't found all the strangers yet, but we're running out of time. The mazoku are on the move and we have to be ready." Even without Hayato's help, her mind added traitoressly. But she didn't let that thought rule her yet.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 am
((Where did neko go now? crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:46 pm
((I apologize for being rather busy. ._. Personal matters have come to a peak and if I do not straighten them soon I may not graduate. I should be able to post within the next few days, however please don't let me hinder you! Mi-chan will probably be exhausted, ect... but start making your way towards the palace. Erm.. maybe elongate the travel just an itty bit till I return for Kaen to FINALLY be around...unless there was stuff specific you all wanted to do. @_@; either way! ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:59 pm
((Aw, it's okay. Get them all straightened out and hurry back to us!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:12 pm
((Hey guys...sorry for the lack of updates, a few days ago my laptop was stolen and i've been through the ringer. D: Summer has started though, lets get this party started! um..um... I'm sorry Leri but i'm sorta draggin Kisuna along-ish...if there's anything you find wrong just tell me XD...))

Midori continued to awkwardly smile, her hand out to Kisuna. Whether he took it or not was up to him, her face hiding a small tinge of embarrassment. She kept it open...open...and waited.
After the decision was made, either way, she would trek back to where the rest would be, her ears perking to her name and to the group there.

"All that's happened to me...?" She piped up, her green eyes sadly looking to Sui and Alcina. "Where are we going?..."

Her mouth 'o'ed having missed most of the conversation in confusion.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 pm
((Yay! Neko's back! *dances* I'll wait till Kisuna posts so Alcina can react if they did have linked hands. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:47 pm
( completely okay with me Neko-chan )

Kisuna took a look at her before accepting the hand offered to him. To his surprise, it felt unnatural despite the fact that he knew that wanted to grasp it. He shook his head and assured himself not to worry about anything. There was no tint of red on his face and as usual during his rule in the lands of the Hebizoku Clan, he was confident and serious about his actions. He looked at Sui.

Sui gave Kisuna a nod and announced their designation. "We're going back to the palace." He mused at the view he had of Midori's and Kisuna's hands linked together. "Did something happen between you two that I should know about?" He questioned them.  

Leri
Vice Captain

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas