Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 am
kit turns and sees Neko and gives her a small wave. "Hello i am Kit its nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand for her to shack. He had a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 am
"hi, i heard lot of you" *neko shook his hand* "and guess you already feel home in my house sweatdrop "  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:03 am
"Yeah i will be out of your hair soon." He shook her hand and let out a laugh. "I am going to build a house here soon once i become a ninja for the cloud. So you will have me out in a few days. But in the mean time if there is anything i can do just let me know."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:06 am
"no its ok you can stay here" *neko looks at jedi again "is he deiing or what is happening with him?"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:10 am
"Well i have no clue. I am not strong enough to tell im only a chunnin. But a good one at that. My guess is it's a shell used for distractions." Kit turned to Neko and smiled. "Well time to train." As soon as he turned his back to her his smile washed away and his face became expressionless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 am
Kit walked to the right side of the field. "Water shark jutsu, wind dragon jutsu." A 30 foot water shark appeared and a 45 foot long wind dragon appeared. "You know the drill." The water shark and water dragon began fighting and moving at some what high speeds. Pouring more chakra than what was needed into the dragon and shark they began to grow. After five minutes of fighting the shark melted and the dragon vanished. "That was okay but the shark could have......and then the dragon would've...." He began to say contemplating himself.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 am
Kit walks over to a tree and holds out his right hand. "Wind chidori." His arms was encased in a gust of wind. "Now resangan." A rasengan wrapped itself around the chidori holding it in it's center." It kinda looks like a storm on the outside it looks peaceful but on the inside it is conflicted." He rose his right arm and slammed the rasengan chidori combo into the tree utterly obliterating the bottom. "Ops sorry." Kit picked up the tree ans set it back in place hoping no one would notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:53 am
Kit walks to the center of a pond. "Now water manipulation jutsu." Water rose out of the pond and floated in the air as kit took his tai chi stance. The water flew at kit and as soon at it made contact with his arm Kit bent his arm in and the water flowed smoothly across his body and off his other arm. "As easy as the water." The water came barelling towards him and he cocked his fist back and hit it making the water spread in all directions. Kit took a deep breath and sat down.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 pm
"I hope Jedi gets done fighting soon. I'd like to start training." Kit stood up and started to walk around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 pm
"well thats not him" *brile said as the clone disappeared and he moved from the center of the field to a tree at the side*  

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 pm
Kit looks up at the man in the tree. "Oh well i hadn't noticed. You fight well may i ask what rank you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 pm
"what do you mean?"*neko aske dlooking at bril*

"and i also want some time alone with him..."  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:16 pm
Kit see neko and waves his hands in front of him. "No no no of course family first always." He gave a weak smile and an even weaker laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 pm
"he can train you first kit, dont worry bout that"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 pm
"Thank you neko."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games