Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 am
(Permission to write out Spider-robin please, the real-world is causing me to cut back on numerous charcters)

Spider-robin stood by Starfire incase she found herself overhwelmed with combining motherhood and looking for her dearest Robin, besides the kid sounded like he had something interesting to tell her, it may be worth listening in and using it as hot-gossip !, of course if he was actually like that of course. Which of course he wasn't unless, he was trying to manically spiteful.

Robin's commincator began to buzz, he was forced to mute it, the boy already seemed spoked enough, he didn't want to edge him further away. 'Ok that's fine, do you want to me what your name is ?, i'm Robin' he said delicatley lighting treading on the egg shells of the starting point of their relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 pm
"Yes I am." Draco treated Gemini with an enourmous smile. "I suppose I can fetch them for you, my lady." He gave her a small salute before flying off. He soon came back with her clothes and handed them to her.

Black Feather nodded her head in understanding. "Very well. That should be easy enough, distracting Robin." She wondered what he wanted to say that would require them to be walking rather than just there at his throne, but she followed after him without a word. "I will distract Robin if you want me to. Or perhaps you can distract him while I snatch the child."

Robin, the name was familiar. Nox wouldn't offer his real name to Robin, but he didn't see the harm of saying the name he had taken. "You can call me Nox." There were no records using that name, giving him the secrecy he required. "And may I inquire as to exactly who those people were?" He asked, his voice holding some disdain in it.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 am
'Their were enemies of my friends, their main passion in life is to hunt down my adopoted daughter, i'm sorry you had to be involved with it, I didn't think they would have gotten so daring to attack me in the day in a public where their was nothing to gain from it' Robin said gently, by keeping the boy calm it meant he was able to obtain infromation from Nox with much more ease.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Nox listened, quietly digesting the information. He had guessed that they were on opposite sides, that much was obvious by the confrontation. "Don't apologize for it." He said rather harshly. "It's not your fault that they decided to raid the jewelry store. These enemies..." Nox paused, thinking back to his encounter with the woman who had handed him the photograph. "Are there any among them who goes with a flock of birds with her?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 pm
(( Sure thing Spider-robin, I understand. ))

Once Fox was inside the house, she went straight to the couch of the living room and sat in it. She just sat there and then realized that her hair was still wet. "I need a towel," she said softly.

Robin didn't seem to answer his communicator so Starfire just gave up. Even if he did need to know what was going on. I guess he can just get the information when he gets home. She then looked to her son Scott as he called to her. "Yes, Scott dear. What is it?" she asked him in a soft tone of voice.

"Thank you," said Gemini as she was happy that Draco brought her clothes back from the cliff. She grabbed them and started putting her blue jeans on first. And than she placed her white t-shirt back on. She than looked to Draco and said, "Your so bad but I love you for that reason. But than your a good boy too, which I also like."

Turgon walked with Black Feather alone now. He listen to her talking and though about how beautiful and strong she was. Suitable to make an heir for them both. "That does sound like a good plan," he said. He than looked to her and said, "Black Feather dear here's something I want to ask of you. My dear I believe I've had fallen for you, in meaning love. Also I have chosen you out of all the women in our alliance to be my wife and for you to born me a child. For I find you strong and beautiful out of all the women here. This is only a great opportunity for you to choose. For you shall be my queen, loved and worshiped by everyone here. They shall and will worship at your feet for being my queen and baring me such a strong healthy beautiful child. It can be either boy or girl. As long as its strong like us both. You see, if we combine and make such a child, think about the powers it shall have because of us and our child would be the only one that would be loyal to us both. Something left of us in this world if we shall pass on to the other. Someone to take in both of our places," explained Turgon.

"So my dear will you take this rare and great opportunity to marry me and born me a child take our place if we shall pass on to the other," said Turgon with a delighted smile. He than brought out a beautiful red rose for Black Feather and handed it towards her. "A rose for you my dear, for you shall be my only love now," he said as he kissed her forehead gently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 am
'I'm leaving to got and train with Titans East, i'm going to leave now so the quicker I get done means I can return here fast' Scott said slowly formulating a cloud below him, he didn't want a long dramatic good bye, it was quicker and much easier for him to just go now and avoid any emotional dishcarge.

'I wish to come along with you Scott, I believe I still have much to learn' Kid-robin said slowly, maybe if he traveled more with companions his horizions would be expanded and he hole would be filled throughout their travels. He just hoped this would work and would not fail terribly resulting in dreadful consequences.

'I'll go get you one' leaped up qucikly, her wish would be his every command until she was full rested from her attack, and then they would go pro-atcitve and begin to hit back at Turgon and his band of cowardly followers. This time their would be no mercy or second chances for them ever again. It was time to full end this now with no more cliff hangers.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 am
'Mind if I tag along ?' Spider-robin stepped other to Scott, he needed somewhere to chill and figure some things out. Then maybe he could a decent nights sleep, plus this place was getting way to crowded for his liking he needed some good old space to put his feet up and pig out on some nachos without love birds getting in the way of the tv when the good part was about to start.

'I think thier is, come back with me to the base, we have files on our enemies, why do you want to know this ?' Robin asked slowly, it seemed maybe thier was something else going on with this boy then meets the eye, though it seemed he was now able to fully clear him from affiltion with Turgon and his bands of follower.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Draco grinned. "I'm the best combo of good and bad there ever was."

Black Feather listened to Turgon talking. She wasn't sure if she was in love or not, but the idea of having so much power appealed to her. With a beautiful smile, Black Feather accepted the rose and nodded her head, "Of course I will love to. Our child shall be the greatest in the land."

"None of your business," Nox snapped. He still wasn't open enough to trust the hunter, if he really was one. "But I'm not on their side if that's what you think." He added. Now he had a difficult decision to make. If Robin was a hunter, he would be walking right into the lion's den. However, he had to know for sure. "I'll come," Nox said. He wasn't sure if it was the best idea, but it could yeild some answers and he was confident he could fight his way out if needed.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 am
'Ok, do you have any method of transportation to follow me ?, or do you need me to call my friends down to give you a life to the base ?' Robin asked trying to use a soothing tone which would not aggitate the boy any further, he seemed to be very cautious to trust anyone. He hoped he could manage to gain his trust over time. He seemed like good kid, he just seemed confused and angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 pm
Nox certainly didn't want to ask for help. He had never liked asking for it. The world was a cruel place to him. Being independent was the best way. He shook his head, "I'm fine. How do you think I get around?" A small smirk covered his face. Stealing a car was probably not a good idea right now, so he would just use his powers to carry him to the base.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 am
'Well, how ?' Robin was unsure how to reply but suspected it was an attempt of humour, no doubt the boy beleived he had a highly unqiue mode of transport worthy f boasting, either way his plans for today had been ruined. Look Starfire would have to wait just a little longer for her ring and thier impending marriage since this new mystery had been formulated for them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:43 pm
Starfire looked at her son and the three boys. she new she couldn't keep Scott for long time. Besides he'll be with Titans East and he'll just end up leaving soon anyways. Just like Gemini did though she faked her own death but fianlly came back to prove she isn't. "Huh," she sighed. What would Robin think. "Very well. Be safe you three and hope to see you all again in the near future. And I'll tell your father Scott and Kid-robin I'll tell Gemini about your absence. I believe Gemini will understand but I'm not to sure about your father Scott. After all your growing and not so little anymore. But I'll always love you, and so will your father," said Starfire and she than kissed Scott on the cheek

Turgon smiled and was glad that Black Feather excepted. "Hmhmhm, excellent my dear," said Turgon. When he saw that she excepted the rose she kissed heron the cheek and now and someone for himself and a child that shall take both of their places.

"Harhar," as Gemini made a fake laugh.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Draco rolled his eyes and spoke in mock-hurt voice, "Faking laughs is just as bad as not laughing at all." He looked down at his hands, doing his best to keep from laughing.

"Just go on ahead." Nox said before jumping from the building. His hand reached out and gripped the bricks, slowing his descent. He smiled ruefully at the marks left on the wall. It hadn't been his intention to damage the building. The boy smiled a bit at the destruction. The staff he held in his hand melted and reformed into a disk. Nox threw it up into the air and jumped on top. Using his powers, he was able to control the movements of the metal disk. He grinned as he glanced over at Robin. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 am
Robin leaped off the roof landing crouched to reduce the burn of impact as he landed on the ground. Without hesiation he moved briskly towards his R-cycle grabbing his helmet he quickly prepared the vechile to go. He revved the engine twice the mighty roar echeoed throuhgout the town. He'd take it slowly so Nox could follow. He whizzed round in a cirlce on his bike and shuttled off back to the base.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:43 pm
"Oh, really now," said Gemini as she had a cat tail appear from her behind and she walked around Draco slowly and teasingly. She than whippped her tail under his chin and kissed him on the cheek. "Maybe you need to teach me how to laugh laugh," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff