Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:36 am
futashi appeared out of no where, out of his own dark chakra. he was a young boy that was younger then the students but, was as powerful as a sanin. he look at everyone and then at ian. "yo." he said. he had a rock headband on that shows he was from another village. he was tall for a 13 year old boy as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:37 am
"Hello there Futashi!" Ian welcomed the Hokage's special guest with a smile. "I still can't think why a Jounin with a strength almost the same with a Sannin has to do in the academy. But I'll still treat you as a student." He continued as he opened 3 scrolls each containing the 3 basic jutsus. "I got lazy to go to the training grounds, that's why I decided to just teach you first the things a ninja should know." He raised the left-most scroll from the student's view. "This contains Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu). It allows the shinobi to change its appearance by performing the jutsu. This is great for spying, although a good ninja can still recognize you if he notice a mistake from you." He then lowered the 1st scroll and raised the one in the middle. "Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique). Well, it is not actually a clone, but it's like an illusion. A great ninja can fool someone with this technique if they can think better than their opponents. So don't stress out people." He then raised the last scroll. "And in this is one is Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Stance Technique). Well, you substitute yourself with a nearby object." He lowered them, cleared his throat, and began to speak again. "Keep practicing these jutsus by following the handseals written in the perspective scroll. After all of you have mastered it, I guess I can teach you a better E-rank jutsu." He sat on the table and watched his 2 students.  

hivaids420

Newb

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 am
(um. he is a sanin of rock)

futashi walk next to ian to watch the student pratice. "i came here to see what the academy is doing now. sense it is not poison now." he said. it reminded him when he was a academy student. it put a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:05 pm
futashi started to feel a sharp pain in his shoulders. he then walk out to go to the training grounds.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 am
(( Phi and Orion took my other 2 students crying ..... but the bright side is, at least I can focus on you know Zerutoni....

and sorry about that DSW, i saw in your profile that you're still just a Jounin. sorry about that though.... ))

Ian brought the scrolls up to Zerutoni and sat on the table next to the student. "Now I can focus on a student, and you're that lucky one." Ian had a devilishly-like grin in his face. "I'll be training you as if you're a sinner from hell that wants to go to heaven."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 am
(( no one's online crying ))  

hivaids420

Newb

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm
((me online and escaping the prison why?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 am
(( no... i mean my students crying and i can never know if you're escaping because my rpc is inside this building ))  

hivaids420

Newb

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm
Herai sighed, leaning against one of the trees within the Academy's grounds. It was going to be a while before she had to go back inside for her lessons, but... She'd rather stay out here, enjoying the breeze. She pulled her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. It was a nice day... Herai found herself dozing off. It wouldn't matter if she missed a class or two here and there, right? Daisuke made her practice like heck already.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 pm
((We kinda..............don't have an academy teacher... sweatdrop ))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:36 pm
(Hm... Maybe we can have a non-player character that everyone can control for the teacher? That's usually what I do when we don't have a teacher in one of the High School RPs.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:07 pm
((That's what I did earlier, but he died. But, I'll do you one better.))

A clone of Orion walked up to the academy grounds, grumbling under his breath.
"Dammit..."
He groaned.
"Why the hell did Reiko tell me to teach these damn kids!? Noisy, lazy, spoiled, think they're badass right out of the academy, little ingrates..."
Obviously, he didn't want to teach any academy students. He had heard of several students who caused trouble for the teachers there, and he wasn't going to have any of it. Anyone who dared talk back to him would severely regret it. As he approached the academy, he heard someone in the tree. Whoever it was wasn't making too much noise, but Orion could hear his or her breathing. He gritted his teeth as he approached the tree.
"CLASS IS STARTING!"
He bellowed. With a savage kick, he knocked the tree out of the ground, and whoever was in the tree would fall to the ground, only to be caught by Orion by the collar, and caught by Orion's glare.

((Well, it's not better, but it's a clone of my rpc... sweatdrop ))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm
* A bird flew in threw the window dropping a scroll onto Orion's desk and then left almost as fast as it came. The scroll read*

Hey Orion I hear the new academy student is a doton and suiton user so I packed a few basic - genin level techniques for those elements. Give her the scroll when she learns the first 3 jutsu:

Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
Description: Through the use of water manipulation, the user can create multiple small shuriken comprised of water and launch them towards the target. After hitting and/or cutting a solid surface, they revert to water. It is important to note that these shuriken can be physically launched (by hand) or launched as they are created.

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
Description: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against ninjutsu. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks.

Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on his/her arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, the shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for taijutsu users or to defend against an onslaught of upper body blows. These bracers block physical attacks.

Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)
Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

((I think she's covered now lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Herai was jolted awake by someone shouting below her, and her eyes shot open. What the heck was that?! Then the tree shook violently, forcing Herai to swing out her arms, trying to grab some branch to keep her steady. she managed to grab one, but it broke when she tried to catch her wieght on it.
Herai tumbled out of the tree. She expected to hit the dirt rather hard, but someone instead grabbed her by the collar. She winced and reached back to grab the man's wrist. Her shirt was starting to choke her.

(It's great, so no worries.)(And thanks for the Jutsus. xP)  

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games