Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:00 pm
(okay that's it, everybody, but Reiko, me, and the demons may not post. I'm not reading 10 pages of spam everytiem I log back on, if you post and your not one of those people, your RP character will be killed, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 pm
(everybody leave including me )  

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 pm
( and for people that does not know what he look like before, this is what he look like. just with out the blades)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:44 pm
(Okay back to RP...)
Xantos stood still, chainsaw blade whirring, his demon was starting to take control, his bones started to take the form of cartilage.
"Now what may I ask you want with the leaf?" Xantos asked. Water rushed out of no where to form walls around his enemy, water sharks flying in and out of them chomping and slicing through the air and water.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:53 pm
Kasukano look around as the sharks where bitting him, but not going threw his skin. sense that his body is like steel. a aura of blue chakra was surrounding him. and with that, the chakra aura around him exploded, causing the sharks to back off and some to vanished. his eyes where flickering green, over and over again.

futashi came in with his scythe at his side, and uppercut kasukano in the head, sending him flying by little. he then jump up, and with his scythe at his side, slice him in the side of the hip, but only stop there by a little. he was shock that not even his scythe could cut threw him that much.

kasuakno whence in pain and grab futashi, crushed him and herd a crack in one of his ribs, and threw him to xantos.

(sorry. it is part of the arc me and kash are doing)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Xantos dropped the barrier and the sharks, catching Futashi by the back of his neck and setting him down.
"Futashi, we're assassins by heart, I won't let you be killed. Get to cover. His horns couldn't be sawed...so it will be his heart."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:05 pm
futashi look at him as blood where coming out of his mouth by alittle. he only had a crack rib but the pain was bad to him. he nodded his head and got up, alittle in pain and limp to behind a tree. xantos cant beat him by himself. he has to help later on if he gets in trouble.

kasukano smirk as he saw what futashi was doing. he was his friend once. it may of hurt him when he did that but he got over it. he then clap his hands together and a rune double bladed sword came out between his hands. as it float in the air, he grab the handle and smirk. his blank green eyes where looking around for if anything comes at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Xantos did the same with his blades, using a connector to fuse the chainsaw blade and the sword of the black hole. With one end, he sliced open a rift, jumped through it, and out behind Kasukano. With the other end of the blade, loud and reving he sliced sideways at where he thought vital oragns would be.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm
kasukano block it with his massive blade as the blade glowed in green as well. he then did a turn to the left and attempted to slice him at his back. he used both of his hands to make the speed of the blade faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:18 pm
The hooded monstrous figure saw that his "friend" was already keeping the Hokage busy, and that he had no need to interfere. A strong gust of wind surrounded him for a second,hiding him from view. By the time the wind dispersed he had vanished completely from sight.  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Xantos was able to the timing and balance to jump higher dodging the blade, and not just that, he was actually riding on his opponent's blade. Quick as lightning, he stuck his chainsaw blade out using the momentum to aim for Kasukano's mouth, but also detaching his other blade to keep the horns locked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:31 pm
another blade appeared out of his other hand and block the blade heading to his mouth and used his horns to block the other chain blade. he then swing his blade that xantos was on and threw him off, looking at him with his demonic eyes. "you seem good. you should join us. you could be a great help to us." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:39 pm
Xantos smirked, letting his calmness that he always had go. "Bite me." He spat the words out like posion. He sheathhed the swords on his back, letting his hands flow free, he conjured up great water spikes.
"Drilling water spears!" He sent them hurrling at Kasukano from all sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 pm
kasukano spin the blades, blocking mostly all the needles. he then frowned and he just look at him. 'well then. i will be taking my leave then. but i need to have futashi-sama with me. i need him for something." he said, hoping he would say yes.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Xantos threw up a barrier infront of Futashi.
"I don't think so, we assassins protect each other, and I might not be one now, but we use to be partners. Take your offer and shove it, and leave leaf alone." He said angrily, chakra surged more heavily around him.
"I"m at 60 percent power right now...you don't to see over 75."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games