Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 am
Zaragi nodded and looked away...Kon looked up and shook her head holding it still...She seemed almost mezmerised by it...

Zero watched..."What are you looking for Tea?" He asked as Orez simply sat and looked at his hands...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 am
Pre sighed, "I think I might have found where the problem lies..." She muttered and stepped forward, "Kon, give it right now," She said more sternly.
Tea's eyes scanned the pages at a rapid pace, "Don't worry. I need to protect us from inverse magic for a bit," She said and the pages stopped flipping. She started a chant in Faerie quietly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:02 am
Kon looked to the jewel then to Pre...she quickly set it down and turned not looking to it...
Zero watched and nodded...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:07 am
"Kon...Do you know what will happen if I destroy this?" Pre asked. She used magic to lift it up.
The tome on Tea's lap flipped a page and she continued her chant. She was afraid of retaliation, so much so that she was going to protect herself and Zero from anything that approaches.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am
Kon nodded a little..."Shatters...Zaragi dies...Maybe...Not sure...Many lights..." She said slowly gaining control of her mind again...Zero stayed close to Tea and watched still...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 am
Pre raised an eyebrow at Kon and lifted the jewel into her hands, "Certainly you realize it now right? This might be the reason why he's so twisted," She said. She figured she would get a better answer from Zaragi himself, but she was going to get information here too.
Tea activated a simple barrier around them that would block out negative magic; 'inverse' magic that Pre's inverted self is masterful with.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 am
Kon looked up..."W-what do you meen?" She asked tilting her head...Zero smiled and kissed her cheek happily...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 am
Pre sighed, "Notice how he suddenly changed when you took this from him? And just then, you had a bit of a murderous aura about you. I'm just putting two and two together. This might be what made Zaragi do those things to you," She tried to explain it better without revealing some things to the others. They didn't need to know that Zaragi raped Kon.
KoTari nodded to Pre's speculation, "That jewel also might be a part of his soul, so if it's destroyed then he will be destroyed as well. Kieran's host is like that," He said.
Tea sighed and let the barrier around the two of them go away. The tome closed and she placed a hand on top of it like it was her life. She smiled shakily when Zero kissed her. Why is he being so affectionate lately? She would have to speak to him about it later it seems.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 am
Kon looked away..."S-so...Is he nice...Now?" She asked tilting her head...Zero sat back a little with Tea watching...Zaragi sat in the cell his aura shifting every now and then...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 am
"Well, I still say he's an a*****e regardless of what happens. I'm going back and 'negotiate' with the jerk right now," Pre said and a dimension opened up under her feet. She waited to get Kon's input before she went to check on him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 am
Kon nodded and sat against the wall..."If he is nicer or somthing...Anything...Let me know..." She said covering her face...
]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:16 am
Pre said nothing to them. She glanced over to Tea for a moment and then disappeared, reappearing in the dimension where she left Zaragi.
"This what you meant?" Pre asked, holding the jewel up. She was far enough away that he would not be able to reach her from inside the cage.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:23 am
Zaragi was pressed up against the edge of the cage...He was shakeing...Scared almost..."W-where am I?....T-t-this isn't funny! K-K-Kon must be pulling some kind of sick joke....W-who are you?!?....W-w-what is that?!?" He said trying to back up more...His hair was a tad white...Not so black...His red killer intent eyes seemed to slightly turn blue...His skin not so pale...His aura was flucuating...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 am
"Well, this is an unexpected development," Pre sighed and the jewel disappeared into a pocket dimension where she stores her other things, "Okay. Whether you are going to try something funny or not...I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't try and hurt me or the other Angeko. Do we have an understanding?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am
He was backed up even more..."H-hurt someone? W-why would I do that?" He asked shakeing a little more...His hair was turning white by the seconds...His eyes also betraying their true color..."W-Where is Kon? A-and Zero? I havn't seen them since Kon asked me to take a weird looking jewel..." He said and blinked..."I-it sorta looked like that one you just had..." He said still cowaring int he back of the cage...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games