Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Sighing, reiko shook her head. "I really don't know at the moment Lou. I'm sorry, could you all excuse me, I have to get down to the hospital. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." A shadow clone appeared and sat down at her desk while Reiko briskly walked by them and out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Kazuma humphed and sat down he was going to stubbornly wait till everyone was gone to continue to talk to reiko.  

irishshamrock12

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Being patient, Luo sighed. "Lou is my plumbers name, my name is LUO." he seemed to mutter, sitting on the ground waiting and staring at the clone of the kage. "If you do not know at the moment, perhaps you will know at another moment. And until then, I will wait for a response. There are no medical ninja's in the mist past the genin rank, and I've traveled very far for this request, so you can see why I'm hesitant to turn back empty handed already." Luo then bowed his head a bit lower as he waited for a response. He just didn't feel it necessary for him to travel all the way back to Kiri without even getting a definite answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:55 am
The clone sighed. "You will have to wait untill Reiko is done with Jedi. Would you mind waiting in the hospital?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Standing quickly, Luo bowed his head. "Thank you Hokage-sama. I will wait there. I appreciate this opportunity very much." Raising his head as he cradled the lacquer box tied in cloth, he turned and walked out of the door headed towards the Konoha hospital. He'd have to repay her somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Kazuma got up and left.  

irishshamrock12

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am
Koby was at the foot of the building.
He sighed and walked in.

When he got there he was in front of the hokage's door.
Koby knocked three times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 pm
-Yun begins to walk down the halls of the hokage's office. It wasn't too much different than the mizukage's office, except that it was much nicer there and less destroyed from Oroami nearly killing some of his visitors. The thought made Yun chuckle a bit. Fixing his headband over his left eye to prevent any irritation any source of light, he reaches the middle of the building, where the door to the Hokage's office stood. However, someone was already there waiting at the door. He let out a sigh as he leaned against the wall opposite the door, waiting for someone to open up for the other nin.-  

Cain the Blade

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm
A sign on the door reads. Out for a bit, Sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm
Once again Tensuo walked through the door to see less people than he did the last time. He looked at his knuckles, and saw that they were trickling blood just a little. He closed his eyes as blue chakra surrounded his hands. He put the chakra covered hand on the bloody hand and it started to slowly heal it.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:30 pm
-Yun read the sign and then let out a sigh.-

"Just like Oroami, never there or too busy. Ah well, guess i'll go train."

-walking over to one of the windows, he opens his window and forms a hand sign.-

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu"

-Yun transforms into a lightning bolt and flies out the window.-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm
After about 2 minutes, Tensuo got bored and left out the door to the gates.

((I want Hiro here....and as long as tensuo is here Hiro can't!))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko removed the sign from her door, and stepped into her office, softly closing the door behind her. She moved over to her desk and started to go through paperwork for the upcoming chunnin exam.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku clone came to the door an knocked,"Hello?" Areku asked as he walked into the office he had his headband hanging on his neck showing that he was from grass, he came in with a nervous smile as he looked around.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko turned towards the door. She recognized the boy who had entered the office, but she didn't actually know him. Frowning, she looked down at the chunnin exams applicants papers, and found one with his picture on it. "Hello... Nokutisu." She said with a smile. "How can I help you?".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games