Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Everything happens for a reason, this is proof." Dylan said, referring to his parents death leading him to his crazy aunt, which led him here. Here, where he laid in a bed holding the most beautiful girl in the world. The girl who managed to make him feel like a crisp new hundred dollar bill. The girl who made him fall in love.
Something nobody had ever done. And she just happened to love him back. Ravin Black, was his forever love. Something he never even dreamed of having. He squeezed her closer. "I want you to feel like you're my princess. I want to give you everything you've ever dreamed of and more." When he turned eighteen Dylan would get all of the money his parents left him amongst everything else they left for him as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:42 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She watched his actions as he spoke. Dylan glowed from within. Hesmiled and squeezed her waist gently. His voice was soft and tender as he spoke to her. Ravin's heart jumped to new heights. It kept surprising her how much he loved her. Ravin laid her forehead on his and gently kissed the space between his eyebrows.

"I don't need anything, Dylan," she told him. She really didn't. "When you live forever, you lose interest in material things. The only material things I really love are books. Books hold knowledge and knowledge is forever." She moved her hands to his cheeks and stroked them tenderly. "That's why I cherish them."

Her heart ached terribly for him as he whispered what he wanted to do for her. "I already have what I never dreamed of," she whispered. "I have you, my love. My only love. You're the only thing, the only being, I would ever want as much as this. I would never turn to anyone else."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, it doesn't have to be material." Dylan kissed her nose. "I just want to give you the world." He ran his fingers along her bare skin and smiled softly. "I love you more then life Ravin Black," She had mentioned books. "Then tell me the title of your favorite book." He kissed her skin gently. He loved the fact that she loved him back.

"And I'm glad, because if any guy so much as looks at you too long I'd have to kill them, with my bare hands." He chuckled lightly. "Ya know, when you change me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Ravin Black

Blinking her eyes, Ravin looked up at Dylan. He smiled down at her softly, kissing her nose and stroking her bare skin. Ravin shivered in delight and hugged Dylan tighter. "And I want to give you the universe," she whispered back. "I love you more than my books, Dylan Keith."

She gasped gently when he kissed her skin. He was so warm against her cold, cold skin. It felt so good. Licking her lips, Ravin melted into Dylan's arms and simply looked up at him with a lovestruck smile. It was ridiculous, but she was in love.

"I know you would," she purred in his ear as he chuckled. "And that will be tonight, my love. I'll give myself to you and you to me." Ravin stroked his dark, warm skin gently. She would miss his life. "In a way, we'll be one."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:12 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed and kissed her cheek, "But I have to be careful with you Veronica, your so easily breakable." He raised an eyebrow and picked her up setting her gently down on the couch before returning to the desk. "I am about to prove a point to you love." He smiled and banged his fist on the solid oak desk, once there was a tremendous crack and the sound of wood splintering filled the small study. He walked back over to her and wrapped his arms around her as he looked at what was left of the desk. "I don't want that to be you, so I am always extra careful."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan returned the love struck smile, kissing her on the nose again. "I already have the universe my dear, right here in my arms." He squeezed her gently. She was cool next to his warm skin. It felt perfect. "I take it thats a lot?" He chuckled into her skin, nibbled on her neck and ran his tongue over her pulse. "Tonight, we will be one." He figured he'd miss some things from his mortalness but he didn't care. He'd have a forever with a beautiful creature. "So, I'll turn pale then?" That'd be the main thing he'd miss - his tan skin.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I understand but," Veronica was set down on the couch and she stopped her sentance as Hunter informed her that he was going to prove a point to her. She grabbed a pillow and situated it, laid her head down and sighed. He slammed his fist into the desk. Shards of oak flew acrossed the room and she just giggled. Like, she went into a giggle fit. He wrapped her into his arms and told her, I don't want that to be you, so I am always extra careful. Veronica stopped laughing, "I understand Hunter, but you're too careful." She sighed kissing his neck softly. "It'd be so much more fun if you just cut lose. I'm not saying go crazy and kill me. Just cut lose alittle." She kissed his neck again before nibbling at it lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Ravin Black

She sighed a soft sigh as he squeezed her. Ravin nodded. "I love my books a lot. That is most definitely a lot compared to my love for you."

He laughed softly, nibbling her neck and running his tongue over her pulse. Ravin swallowed hard and whimpered against her will. She slowly wrapped her arms around Dylan's neck. Ravin tilted her head back so that he had better access to her neck.

"I don't actually know," she murmured. "I was pretty pale when I was alive. Maybe you'll still be tan. Just a lighter shade." Ravin groaned, massaging the back of his neck with her fingers. "I love your dark skin."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan stradled over her, pinning her down gently. He kissed her neck harder. His tongue ran along her skin softly before he sucked at the pale skin beneath his mouth. She tilted her head back, giving him more room. He sucked harder on her skin. She was whimpering lightly. That was a turn on. His fingers ran along her skin. "Really? Well thats good. I like my dark skin too." He managed to murmer before returning to sucking at her neck. Ravin massaged his neck and he groaned into her neck.

||i just love Taylor...period (: ||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 pm
||bumpith!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 pm
Declan Galbraiths
||i can't falls asleep.||
||sooo||
User Image
|i have to say he is soo cute! ^^ |  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand finished the meal and started to walk over to where he sensed Airi was. He wiped at his face with the back of his sleeve not really caring that the suit he had on was worth a few thousand. He smiled when he approached the female predator, "How was your meal? Mine did not last very long. They seemed to get tired so fast these days. It must be all the fast food in their system."

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 am
||I know you do, Sam. ^^||

Ravin Black

She was instantly turned on when he pinned her down. Ravin licked her lips in pure desire as he kissed her neck harder. Dylan's soft tongue danced over the delicate skin of her throat. The sensation was light and enjoyable. Dylan sucked gently on her skin, a different spot this time than from the last time. He sucked harder as she tilted her head back. His fingers ran along the length of her skin.

The feeling combined made her moan deeply into Dylan's neck. "Dylan..." He groaned into her neck in return.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 am
Airi Yuu

Airi licked her lips. The red glow in her eyes subsided to a gentle blue hue. She was well fed and satisfied. She glanced up at Armand and smiled gently. "She lasted very long. Judging by her muscles and the build of her legs and feet, she ran track. She was very fast. No match for me, of course."

She reached up to touch Armand's cheek. "Are you satisfied with your kill?" she murmured. "Or would you like more?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

He licked his lips and smiled down at Airi. "I think I have had enough today. I ate a bit before going out this time." Like hell he was going to tell Airi that he had already taken some of Madeline's blood. For one thing it was a sign of his feelings for Madeline. Armand did not want Airi to leave because of his unfaithfulness. He turned his head into her hand and sighed. The smell that came off of her skin was intoxicating to him. He looked directly at Airi with the eyes that now were a crystal blue. Hers were much more beautiful though. Once again as he had these thoughts Madeline's face came back to him. He missed her...he did not let this register on his face though.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games