Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel's eyebrows rose again, now in confusion.
"Eto, Lady Aki, you didn't answer my question... And I apologize for ruining your hat." This was said in a slightly nervous tone. The way she was treating him reminded him of something....His eyes narrowed.
"Milady, did one of my clones talk to you about me?" He cursed himself for leaving them alive this long, they always began developing mother hen complexes about him. Quite annoying really, and it had been since he first began learning the techniques.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 am

User ImageUser Image

"Come on Ronnel, sit sit. And drink your tea before it gets cold. Can't good friends just relax? And don't worry about the hat. It wasn't even mine." Aki spoke with a sweet smile and a sip of her mint tea. She seemed to go into sudden deep thought. "Mmmhm... yes I did speak with one. You know. Getting progress reports and such not." She spoke nonchalantly with a shrug as she sat on the edge of her desk. Every closely watching Ronnel with her dark eyes.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Azrael Noce Pharos | Yuran | Novice | Shadowknight | Energy Max: 550 | Ammunition Max: 120 | Strength: 10 | Speed: 0.5|
User Image
Shadows of Fear sweep across the soul.....

Ronnel placed the glass to his mouth and tilted it back, though it only looked like he was taking a drink. None of the liquid entered his mouth - he wasn't in the mood to argue with Aki, but he also wasn't thirsty. When he saw that her eyes were intent on him, he fidgeted under her gaze and ducked his head forward so that his hair covered his face to hide the slight blush.
"I...see. Well then, is there anything that you need for me to do milady?" His tone was nervous and stiff, slipping back into the formality of when he was just becoming a shinobi.
User Image
....the Shadowknights have risen on wings of despair.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki stared at Ronnel intently as he brough the tea to his mouth but did not drink from it. She let the subject rest, not really wanting to force the man to drink. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Aki snorted a small laugh as he tried to hide his face from her. His nervousness was, albeit, cute. "Yes, actually. I need you to truly rest. I can't have my only trustworthy Sannin worn ragged. You never know when an issue will arise." Her gaze was serious a soft smile played upon her lips.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:14 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Azrael Noce Pharos | Yuran | Novice | Shadowknight | Energy Max: 550 | Ammunition Max: 120 | Strength: 10 | Speed: 0.5|
User Image
Shadows of Fear sweep across the soul.....

Ronnel placed the glass to his mouth and tilted it back, though it only looked like he was taking a drink. None of the liquid entered his mouth - he wasn't in the mood to argue with Aki, but he also wasn't thirsty. When he saw that her eyes were intent on him, he fidgeted under her gaze and ducked his head forward so that his hair covered his face to hide the slight blush.
"I...see. Well then, is there anything that you need for me to do milady?" His tone was nervous and stiff, slipping back into the formality of when he was just becoming a shinobi.
User Image
....the Shadowknights have risen on wings of despair.

Nice Shadowknight you have thar, Ronny.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Z((Sue me I was tired. Still am.))

User Image

Ronnel raised one eyebrow, knowing exactly where this had come from. He sighed and downed the tea in one gulp before leaning back.
"I'll have to figure out a place to live Lady Kusakage." That was all the Sannin said on the matter. He was unable to argue with her point - he knew that his reserves were flagging, but he so rarely let himself rest that such an action was unnatural for him, and trying to do so was hard.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki pulled a key from her belt pouch and offered it to him. "It's the key to my home out in Grass Country. It's peaceful there and quite sadly empty. You're more than welcome to rest up there until we can get you a proper place to stay." It wasn't like she and her husband were going to use it anytime soon. So she might as well let it be put to good use.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 pm

User Image

Ronnel folded the queen's hand around the key with a sad smile.
"No, that place is for you and your beloved, not for an intruder whom you barely know. I can... I can make my own home. I have some skill with Doton techniques, so it won't take me long. Excuse me then Lady Aki..." He stood up and bowed to her. He had seen the sadness in her eyes when she mentioned her home, and had guessed that it was once again tied in to the missing Vrail. But short of trying to replace the lost loved one, the Sannin could see nothing that he could do to help her that he wasn't already. And... he didn't know how he would go about doing that, even if he decided that he liked her enough to try cheering her up that way.
The silver haired man moved to the doorway and bowed again, before flipping the hood of his cloak up and over his hair, falling low enough to obscure his eyes. He could see where he was going by combining his chakra sense with his memorization of the town's layout, plus that he could still see part of the way in front of him. One hand grasped the doorknob, and he turned it. He was hesitant about leaving Aki though, and it showed as he paused at the doorway.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

"The key is useless as of right now." She nearly whispered putting the key on her desk. Aki bit on her fingernails as he got up and headed to the doorway. Her eyes did not follow him. She exhaled through her nose when the sound of the knob turning reached her ears, however it was not followed by footsteps. The woman looked up to see him hesitating at the door way. She bit her lip in thought then spoke up, "Ronnel. Promise me, your kage, that you will get the rest you need." Her voice was solemn and her gaze serious.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 am

User Image

Not quite what he had been expecting her to say, but he presumed that she didn't know what to say herself. Instead of saying anything, the Sannin bowed his head and created a Kage Bunshin that stood beside him, tilting its head curiously.
"Dispel this clone if anything arises. I'll go make a basic house to sleep in for now. Good day Lady Aki - and please, look after yourself. You haven't fully recovered from being hit by the Amaterasu." The silver haired medic exited the room before Aki could look at his eyes, and headed down the stairs.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:16 pm

As Shikazumi approached the Kusakages office he began to think about what it would be like meeting someone new.I wonder if the Kusakage is nice and i wonder what will they say.Shikazumi stood in front of the door as he wasnt sure he was ready or not.On impulse he knocked then stepped back awaiting whoever was behind the door.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:40 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki had zoned out after the door shut behind Ronnel. She stared at simply nothing her teeth clamped on her bottom lip. The kage aimlessly flipped her house key in her hand. The knock on the door came as a surprise to her. She jumped to sit up straight and put away the key. "Uh, ahem! Please come in!" The young woman called out.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Shikazumi slowly opened the door as his anxiety rose to a new level.He had never been to good at first impressions and he did not want to screw up this as it would be one of the most important ones in his life.As he walked in he gazed at the women behind the desk admiring her beauty for a few seconds before bowing out of respect."Sorry to bother you but I just came to ask where i should go to began my life as a shinobi."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:58 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki smiled brightly at the boy. "Well, right here is a good place to start. My name is Hatake Aki, your Kusakage. What is your name?" She asked getting up and walking to the cabinet where all the shinobi files were kept. As soon as his name came from his mouth she would pluck out his file and begin to review it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 pm

A slight smile crept across Shikazumis face,as he saw Aki's smile."My name is Shikazumi Dara.Its a pleasure to meet you Lady Kusakage."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games