Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 am

Olskey snapped as his eye began to twitch.

"Spineless.. Unable to have a backbone.." Demi couldn't help but chuckle at. "And where the Hell did you get those observations?"
"Oh, and thanks for pointing out the obvious. I kinda already figured out you're less heartless than that traitor ages ago."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 am

"Ahh, guess you don't want help then."

The moment Demi stopped talking, Grim attacked. He rammed the bottom of the scythe-The same thing that had hit Dante's mobile suit before- Through the Tallgeese's right arm.
"Good. Then I won't have to tell you how you die."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 am

"..........Help..........." Olskey said, gritting his teeth together as the word seemed to put a foul taste in his mouth. "Get this old man off me.... please..."

"That is if you can kill me~" Demi said in a tune, moving aside so most of the attack had missed. "You might wanna get some new moves too. I saw you do that to Dante.. Don't wanna become predictable." She sighed, the whip-blade uncoiling itself back into a whip again as she whipped the side of the DeathScythe-Hell, moving it away from the Tallgeese.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 am

The wings reacted to the attack, and moved to parry the whip and then send blades into the side of the Tallgeese.
"Then you also know I won that fight." Grim responded, twirling the scythe around until the blade began to come in range of making contact with Demi's Gundam.

"Oh, what was that? I didn't hear you, Olskey..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

"But you didn't win our last battle." Demi pointed out, the whip reconnecting into a blade again before it could strike at the Tallgeese. "And you're not going to win this one either." She added in as she caught the scythe with her other blade, waving the Tallgeese's arm to the side, throwing the scythe aside as well.

"...PLEASE HELP..." Olskey said, before turning off the radio as he began to scream inside the cockpit several things... towards Geno, The Gray Baron and... just about everyone...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 am

"Son of a b***h..."
"Alll systems online sir."
"Fire on the death scythe," He yelled before running to the hanger.

The drones had stopped shooting at what was left of Olsky and were now shooting at Geno. They kept out of his reach and kept there erratic flight patterns.

{{It's been a while since Dojime has been in a suite...}}

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:47 am

The scythe began to move on its own from side to side, before it sped forward and attacked the Tallgeese on its own free will.

Grim began to reach into the back section of his wings and brought out another scythe, identical to the one attacking now.
"You're still green. You can't beat death."

Geno let out a sigh.
"Fiiiine..." he said, walking closer.

"Hey, you in the Gouf...Your opponent is me now."

"Naaah...Kogg wants some fun too..." The Gray Baron said, still pummeling the Bolinoak.

"...Kogg..?" Geno asked, before he was nearly stabbed through by the Gyan's rapier

"...You heard the old fart..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 am

"...But.. we can't..?" One officer said, watching Dojime leave before looking at the others. "Do we do it even with the idiot down there fighting him..?"

"I never said I could beat death." Demi growled, cutting the scythe that was attacking on it's own in half before looking back at Grim. "I just said I wasn't going to lose this fight."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

The shots from the drones seemed to be bouncing right off of the Turn-X's surface, so he payed no attention to Cai.
"So, a Gyan too, eh?" Geno asked, looking at Kogg's mobile suit.
"So many antiques with the Barons..."

"It might be an antique, but it's been upgraded since the one-year war thanks to my grandfather..." Kogg said, forming into a fencer's position.

"That is an impossible goal." Grim said simply, as something new began to occur with his Gundam. It seemed to be becoming blurry, and turning into three identical Gundams, moving about randomly.
Grim had done something to Demi's camera during the initial attack.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 pm

"But one I'm going to achieve." Demi smirked, befre blinking her eyes and rubbing them as there was suddenly three DeathScythe-Hell Gundams. "The Hell..? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAMERAS?!" She yelled, as she moved the Tallgeese's arms to mainly cover, block and defend the cockpit now.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Grim's attack started with the legs of the Tallgeese, severing movement. The next attack would be the arms...

Kogg began to attack Geno using swift fencing jabs, which were being dodged.

Geno could not attack due to the evasive maneuvers he had to do to keep himself from becoming skewered.
"...And here I was thinking the Barons only used their numbers..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Demi gritted her teeth as the sensors registered something the Tallgeese's legs. Even an idiot could figure out what that something was.
"So how'd you do it?" Demi growled, lashing the whip out to hit all three scythes that she was seeing. One of them had to be the real deal. Hopefully.. "Did you get Geno to screw with my cameras while you were busy hiding in the back like you always do?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 pm

"The scythe you destroyed." Grim said simply, attacking the arm with the whip.

"When you destroyed it, you let out a cloud of Dampening Emitters that have worked into your system...Soon, you won't even be able to move..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 pm

"Should have seen that coming." Demi scoffed, mainly to herself. "I thought something was up when the scythe was able to move on it's own." She sighed, trying to remain calm as only more Gundam copies began appearing and her movements becoming slow. Her suit was even beginning to realize it's own damage. According to it, the suit was fine, practically fresh out of the repair shop. "Is it impossible for you to fight clean or something? Or do you always relay on tricks, smokes and mirrors..?" She asked, moving the arms back to cover up the cockpit before they became useless.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

"If I were to attack you head-on, it would end to quickly..." Grim said cleaving through one of the arms.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games