Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 am
Standing over the fight scene that had ensued Amiea was dead, Nephilis was furious, and Dulceri was growing stronger by the second. He smiled underneathe his mask and laughed into the air wickedly. " I wish I could stay longer however I am not the one that needs to be out right now, I hope to see your faces again, you all make life so intertaining. " He said before the tell tale white wings shot from his back enveloping him. When the transformation was complete Charon floated in the air, he flew down and looked at Amiea. " So young and innocent, unfit to leave this world....may you move on without a grudge. " He said softly. Opening his mouth he sang gently, the soldiers in the area that had been destroyed, their souls began to leave what was left of their bodies. The spheres of souls floated near Charon before shooting into the sky anishing from view. " Now, it's time for her..... " He trailed off, his head shot up and another vision came to him, this one wasn't one he simply requested to see when he suddenly gets a vision it is of far greater importance then his others. His eyes turned white and body stiffened. " And so. It begins..... " He said softly as his white eyes faded and his eyes returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 am
Nephilis ripped the ground to pieces, lifting rubble to shoot at Dulceri. Being rocks of course, Dulceri easily stops them and returns them back at Nephilis. He charged them with electricity and they hit him, somewhat paralyzing him. Nephilis falls backwards onto the ground, then quickly returns to his feet. He focuses the air around him into a small sphere. He compacted the air so tightly, the air became white with heat.

"Nope." Dulceri shoots a bolt at the sphere and it explodes in Nephilis' hand, burning him somewhat. "Give up Nephilis. You're too frustrated and distraught to fight me right now. You'll only end up losing."

Returning to his feet, Nephilis spits to his side. "Rygor, I want you to be the new leader of Evermore when I leave alright? You deserve much more than I ever did. My father was right. I'm nothing but wasted potential. No more, no less." Nephilis powers up for one last attack. He cups his hands and forces more air into it. The particles became dense, dark and pulsated showing that it was unstable. "Goodbye, Dulceri."

"Yeah." Dulceri wraps hundreds of tentacles around Nephilis' body and separates his hands. Before the premature beam's spherical form could hit the ground, he wrapped Nephilis within a sand ball whose layers were thicker than the Earth's crust. He could hear and feel the compressed explosion in the sphere and could hear Nephilis' cry of pain as well. After it of course, there was a long silence. He feared opening the ball. He feared the result of him locking Nephilis in the sphere with the explosion...

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:38 am
Shatara looked at Apollo with a frown. "I'm sorry....a friend of mine has died" she stated. "We wont go into the city but I am here to help" she stated. She put her hands on her temple. Focusing on Dulceri's mind first. You have finished your task, go back to Shale...there is nothing here left for you to do she projected. She then focused on Nephilis' mind.Leave the situation be...no more fightning tend to your sister she projected trying to persuade their minds.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am
Rygor frowned at him "Nephilis what are you talking about" He asked. He then saw what Dulceri did. "..Nephilis..no..you can't be" He said. He turned to Dulceri his eyes now bloody red. "You b*****d!" He said. He pulled out his sword "First Amiea..now Nephilis I will not let you destroy anyone else" He said. He extended his sword swinging it at Dulceri in anger several times his anger growing. He then aimed his hands at Dulceri fireing a huge beam of white shadows at him. He then fell to his knees "Damn it!" He yelled. He felt as if he had lost everything at the moment.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 pm
(Best sequence in any rp ever.)

Dulceri took the slashes and his body became sand only at the impact areas on through. The final attack though, he took, but became a cloud of sand. He swirls around Rygor, showing his face, but in a sanded form much larger and intimidating. He reforms on the other side of Nephilis' friend and begins to walk off. "Rygor, I have finished my task here and there's nothing left here for me to do. I'm going to return home and try to fix the glass situation. You're the new leader here, so what you do is what you do. Tell Nephilis that I am and forever will be sorry. Goodbye."

The ball containing Nephilis crumbles, revealing him laying there in his normal for unconscious. There were lacerations, bruises and blood covering his body. Beside him was his sister, Amiea who had been peeled of her Earthly woes. He turns his head and opens his eyes. The sun burns them, but in his sight was his sister. A tear falls from his eye to the ground and slowly, he falls back into the abyss of unconsciousness.

~~~

"I'm not going to kill you Rosia." Ambrosia said to the little girl. "That's the last thing I want to do. You have the same power I had when I was a little girl. It's called Cryokinesis."

"Control over ice. I know. It's a gift and a curse. My brother can manipulate paper and my mother and father have weird abilities."

"Is that so?" Ambrosia's celestial interest was peaked, but she knew she couldn't stay around if she killed her family. Besides, she was far too nice for that. "What powers do they possess?"

"Well, my mother...she can charge the part...part....it's a hard word to pronounce. Anyway, she can charge atoms of things except for people. My dad can control light."

"Those are nice powers...."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 pm
Kenji flew up and reached Noroa in moments. He regained the arm of sand and his face wasn't even human anymore. He used his hands to knock anyone in his path and went over to the main source of Noroa. The weapons. He jumped high and came down to the floor with a loud thud and could feel the place shaking. He sent shards of sand everywhere, hitting the weapons mutiple times before sending giant blasts of sand at them. After many tries, he got them destroyed and started blasting everything in his path. Noroa was crumbling. Soon enough, the flying weapon started to fall and he jumped on the floor one more time to assure it's destruction. As it began to crash into the earth, he jumped out, landing near the outskirts of Evermore.

((I'm using my sister's account cause she won't get off the freaking computer.. -___- ))  

xxSora1144

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm
((Yes! i got the computer back XD wow this rp is getting intense : D ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 pm
Rygor was about to yell at Dulceri when he saw Nephilis. He went over to him "Nephilis I'm sorry I couldn't protect you or Amiea better" He said. He knew Nephilis was just unconcious but he felt like he almost lost him. He looked around at everyone else. "Leave Evermore NOW!" He said to them dangerously. He looked at Amalia feeling glad she was alright. "If you don't you will meet your end" He said. He held his hand in the air and blasted into the sky making it a blinding white color. "I will take care of Evermore Nephilis don't worry" He said. He turned to Dulceri "Don't think this is over..it is far from over" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm
"I'm going, I'm going. Oh yeah, thanks for saving or trying to save my little city." Dulceri nods at Rygor and turns around to continue walking. He reaches the grassland outside of the city and begins to dash through it on the way to Tenshu. He looks over his shoulder at Noroa and smiles. "Goodjob Kenji. Mission complete."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm
The figure stopped suddenly when he heard something crash down. His eyes wandered the place until it stopped apon something that looked like a beast. A beast made out of sand. A small smile formed from the corners of his mouth as he approached the thing/boy. "Hello there." he said to him.

Kenji was about to leave and head to where Dulceri would be, not knowing that the fight was over, when he heard someone's footsteps. He turned around and saw someone standing there. "Uh hi." he said awkwardly. For some reason, he didn't like the blond boy.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Rygor frowned he felt something dark near the city. He looked at Amalia "Can you get Nephilis back to the palace and see that he gets some medical attention" He asked. He then started to walk in the direction Dulceri went "I'm going to make sure they get out of Evermore without trouble" He said. He wasn't realy worried about them but worried about what might happen to the city if they fought anything. "I'll be back soon" He said. He then rushed off after them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 pm
"Rygor." Nephilis said through bloody lips. "Rygor, I need you to do something for me. I know I'm not the leader anymore, but I need you right now. Help...me..."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm
Rygor stopped in his tracks and went back to him. "Yes sir" He said. He frowned and got close to him. "What is it sir" He said. He wanted to see what was going on but his first worry was Nephilis. "and besides you are always the prime leader of Evermore" He said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 pm
The figure took a step closer to the boy in front of him. "You control sand?" he asked curiously. He wanted to absorb it. Right now. The power he wanted was right in front of him, but he willed himself to be patient. The beast form of the boy didn't look that powerful but he knew looks were deceiving.

Kenji nodded. "Yeah. And earth too." he said simply. For some reason, his instincts told him to run yet his curiousity told him to stay. His curiousity won. "Who are you?" he asked. Half of the sand on his face made it's way to the floor so now it looked half human.  

Elricbrothers1144

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games