Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:05 pm
Iris blushed and ducked her head. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop! Yes, I'm Iris." She blinked and walked over to Kaylin, holding out a hand as she asked, "How did you know, miss... I didn't catch your name."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Kaylin smiled. "Names Kaylin, I'm going to be temporary Headmaster while my brother is recuporated."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:16 pm
"Kren has a sister?" Iris asked, amused. "Wait... recuperated? He's been hurt? What's happened?" She groaned as she slumped into a nearby chair. "I miss everything, I swear..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:17 pm
Cy smiled and turned around. "If never helped run a school before. But if you need the help of course i will. Im at youre diposal Kaylin."
His eyes fell on the girl who had walked over to Kaylin.
"Hello im Cy."

Vi's interest was peaked. "What do you mean?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:23 pm
Kaylin smiled and looked at Iris. "You're the one Lee was gonna break up with."

Kren smiled. "I dunno...suppose being a darkling that doesn't have the power of the dark isn't much."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:25 pm
((Arg... I hate this computer... it keeps quiting on me! stressed ))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:27 pm
At first, Iris blinked and slightly shook her head, thinking she'd misheard.
"Excuse me?" she asked politely. "Uh, I thought I misheard you... Did you just say that Lee was going to break up with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:28 pm
"I meant you to good to be true. In that you dont mind me still being with Cy."
Vi said as she hugged Kren.
"Besides i like you jsut the way you are. Im attracted to damaged guys i cant help it." Vi laughed at her own statement, she took a breath and her face became serious again. "Kaylin was talking about maybe taking you back to youre home.. And that maybe it would help you reconnect with the darkness."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:29 pm
Le was listning in the shadows. He felt his heart sink. He came out of the darkness and fell onto the floor. His emotions were causing the darkness to comsume him again. It crept up and started to cover him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:32 pm
"Well." He smiled. "If you think it would help...I'll go back...but only if you come."

Kaylin nodded. "Yeah...He kissed the nurse...Suzuko and said he loved her." She shrugged. "I figured he'd have said something already..."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:37 pm
Lee was sputering to get the words out. "If... if I loved her... then wouldn't... this have... happened..." He said before his voice cut out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:39 pm
Cy had started to head back out of the library when he heard Kaylin spill the beans on Lee to Iris, about Suzuko. He turned right back around, grabbed a different chair and sat down next to Kaylin. So thats what you meant.. This will be interesting..

"Of course i will Kren. Did you really have to ask! I feel bad for before i pretty much caused what happened to you. So of course ill help you i said i would."
Vi said with a smile and a passionate kiss on Krens lips.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

Kaylin looked over. "What...what do you mean?"  
Iris had always been a creature of the heart and soul; things like lies and emotions were easily seen to her. As she searched Kaylin's eyes, to her horror, she found no such trace of lies. Not even the world's greatest trickster could trick her often. Her eyes lowered; she refused to openly cry in public, though it was hard to hide to her shaking fists and welled-up eyes.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:42 pm
Lee couldn't speak. His mouth was darkness. He broke the darkness. "You babbling idiot Kaylin. You know what the darkness does in times of true emotions." His mouth was covered again. "Silence welp." A deep voice said from the shadows.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games