Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm
He blinks. "Well, what would of you done if I hadn't fell for it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm
She smiles"I would of offered a trade or bribed"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm
He nods before looking down a bit. "Heh... yeah..." He then peaks over to look out a window before looking back to Luna to say "You know... there's some people that's been coming after Massasooni... and they're still coming after him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 pm
"I know.I wont let anyone take him from me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm
"Yes... but... well, some of them... erm... are kind of... up there... you know, very very strong... and... well... now may not be the right time to be settling down... Massasooni's strong and all, but... there's some... devine forces after him... his past isn't the best one..." He says, a bit away as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm
SHe smiles then nuzzles mark"I am strong now and I am deadly when need be.Babylons are known for killing"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm
He shrugs his shoulders. "So is Massasooni... he's known for being deadly and his killing as well... but, some of these people... just don't die... they may just... send in some immortals or necromancers or undead... anything that leads to killing not being enough... I mean, my 'new master' had sent me here to kill Massasooni... only a matter of time before he tracks me or Massasooni down... and that'd mean trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm
She pats his head"don't worry.Even if they are known as immortals they can die.I have training from grim reapers on how to kill the unkill able"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm
"I--..." He opens his mouth to say more, but then shakes his head. "... I don't know..." He says, again about to say more, but then glances away, obviously hearing something. He then looks back to Luna to ask "... Did you... hear a small tapping sound?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm
Luna tilts her head"Yes I did"She listens to see if she could figure out where it is coming from  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 pm
Frank nods before looking away. In the silence, the tapping noise could be heard, as if tapping against the glass of a window. Frank zipped off to a window to look out expectedly. After a few seconds of looking, he backed up slightly and was about to turn away, when up pops a little fairy women with a pink glow about her close to the window, which caused him to jump in surprise. The pixie giggled before touching the window with an open hand and looked to Frank with a smile. Frank looked from the face of the other pixie to her hand against the window, and then back to her face before extending his hand slowly, wanting to press his hand to hers, but then she flew back a bit, still facing him with a smile for a moment, and then turns around to fly off into the forest. Frank blinks before quickly flying around Luna. "You see that?... There was another pixie! She laughed! I want out. Can I go after her? Do you think she likes me? I want to go. Should I go? I think I should. Can I, hu hu hu?" He asks quickly before stopping in front of her and looking to her for an answer, wiggling slightly as he seemed ready to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Luna nods"Go find her frank"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm
He nods. "Kay." He says before turning and zipping, right into a wall, to which he repelled off of a few feet to become dizzy for a moment, but shakes his head violently and then zips out and then outside and zips up into the forest.

Upon entering the forest, he looks around swiftly, looking for some sign of the pixie to see a pink glow moving through the forest. He zipped forward to catch up to find it in fact be the pixie. Frank flies by her side.
The pixie looks over to smile warmly and then slows down to a stop on a tree trunk. Frank stops, but stays a foot off from the tree trunk. He rubs the back of his neck. "Uh... Hi... Remember me?" She giggles. "Yes. You're the cute guy in the window." She says before resting a hand on her hip. Frank smiles, looking down a bit. "Yeah... I... guess, yeah... Sorry, I never much... talked to a girl... I mean, I talked to girls... just... not a pixie girl... like... yourself..." She giggles. "It's fine. I'm quite surprised... you'd be a fine catch..." She says as she looks him over. She smiles and waves him closer, to which Frank slowly complied to. She smirks. "So... want do you want to do with me?" Frank shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know... do you... like me?" She chuckles. "I'd do anything for you, anywhere anytime... anything." Frank looks down for a second to think before looking up to her to ask. "... Can... we hug?... I've never hugged anyone before... never much able to..." She looks at him, not expecting such a request, but she smiles and nods. "Ok." She says before walking closer to him and wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself against him. Frank merely smiles and hugs the female pixie with closed eyes and a smile, not much noticing that she was pressing herself on him... he assumed it's part of the hug. After a moment he steps back and nods. "Thanks... uh... can I... hold you for awhile?... please?" She looks down slightly, nodding slightly, for she obviously expected things to turn out different. "Ok." She says, turning around and genteelly taking his hands to bring them around her. Frank nods. "Thanks." He says with a smile.

Massasooni, having heard something, awoke to glance out the window to see Frank zip off. He yawns and stands before walking to Luna and asking her "Ugh... so, what's going on?... He still keeping you up?" He asks, meaning the baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 pm
Luna smiles"A little yeah.He likes being held.All babies do.By and by frank has found a lady friend"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 pm
He nods. "That, and sucking you dry... Has he?... Hm..." He says before bringing a hand to his chin. "... A lady friend as in... they may be in a relationship of some kind... or a lady friend as in a lady that is merely a friend?"

She glances back to Frank, who still held her, before looking forward with a sigh. Frank quickly took notice and frowned slightly. "Uh... sorry... is something... wrong?" She puts on a small smile and looks back to Frank. "No... I just assumed that... well, we could 'play' a little." She then turns around and runs her right hand to his cheek and slides a finger down his cheek down to his chin. "Eh?... You want to have a little fun?" Frank blinks before smiling and nodding. "Alright..." He steps back to quickly tap her with his hand. "Tag, you're it!" He says with a laugh as he zips off. She opened her mouth a bit, surprised, before shaking her head and darting after the still laughing Frank.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games