Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace was still shy and shooked the girls hand softly."It's nice to meet you Miri, my name is Ace." he said bravely. Then he kissed the girls hand lightly and did a bow to be polite. He was very nervous around girls, because he usually didn't hang out with them, he only liked hanging around guys and having guy fun. So, he only did the polite things. He sat back down and pat the empty seat next to them. "Would you like accompany me to this beautiful, terrific day?" he asked curiously. Then he slowly looked into the girls eyes with curiousity, as if to figure out what's on her mind the whole or trying to unlock how she gain such beautiful eyes a human being can possess.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm
Miri chuckled and sat next to Ace "You know you don't have to be so nice. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I like to fight. And cuss a lot... and hate to dresses....skirts..." Miri chuckled again. She looked at Ace and showed him the scar on her cheek, right under her eye "I got this when I was fighting with my brother. Same stupid ********> Miri mummbled. She noticed he had been looking into her eyes "Looking for something?" Miri whispered. She smiled sweetly at him.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace blushed at her outstanding observation. "Ah, I'm not looking for nothing and I didn't know you're so...how can I say rebellious. The scar looks pretty deep." he said carefully. Ace inched close to her face to see the scar close. He had look of concern then he relxaed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm
Miri chuckled "You're not the first to say..." Miri said. Miri then smiled at Ace "Don't worry about it, it didn't even hurt." Miri mummbled.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace backed away and smile. "Well, that's good know." he said with ease. Then he placed a palm on his chin. "So, tell me more about you, you seem like a interesting person to get to know." he said chuckling. Slowly, he laid his back on the bench, staring at the birds and trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 pm
Miri sighed and looked at Ace, she moved his hair out of his face, and she started palying with the locket around her neck "Intresting? Well....I was raped by my step dad... my brother killed him with my step-dad's gun. He's been taking care of a us for a while..." Miri said. "Let's see...what did I miss?" Miri asked herself. "Oh yes! That's why my brother is over protective of me. He doesn't believe me I can defend myself." Miri said with a sigh. She laid her back on then bench "Not much intresting... and no need for sympathy. I just have never liked it." Miri mummbled. Miri looked at him "Have anything you want to tell me about your past? Or just a random fact of you?" Miri chuckled.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

He looked amazed at the facts he told her, so he put his finger to his chin. "Hmm, well my parents died because of a car accident and I live with grandparents who I find very righteous. I enrolled in this school a few days agao and then I talked to guy who made me lose my shirt. Now I'm talking to this beautiful and brave girl right now." he said shyly then flashed a smile. Ace blushed at everything he just said and he probably thinks that the girl thinks he's a loser. "I think I just blew it." he thought. Slowly, he pulled out a pack of poker cards from his right front pants pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 am
jewel and jasmine looked at melissa who was the new people and was holding tighter to yuji scared. jewel let go of yujiku and went over placing a rose petal on melissas shoulder "mel its okay enyone who tries to hurt you will be ripped apart" she said as melissa still hid  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm
Yuji nodded." Ripped and burned to ash."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm
Kandiii_with_Ice
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

He looked amazed at the facts he told her, so he put his finger to his chin. "Hmm, well my parents died because of a car accident and I live with grandparents who I find very righteous. I enrolled in this school a few days agao and then I talked to guy who made me lose my shirt. Now I'm talking to this beautiful and brave girl right now." he said shyly then flashed a smile. Ace blushed at everything he just said and he probably thinks that the girl thinks he's a loser. "I think I just blew it." he thought. Slowly, he pulled out a pack of poker cards from his right front pants pocket.

Miri bit her bottom lip, and blushed. She looked at Ace and smiled back at him "Thank you.." Miri said. "And for that you will recieve this..." Miri said. She leaned close to Ace and kissed him on the cheek. Miri blushed then chuckled a bit nervously. She laid her back against the bench, now nervous he would think she was a slut, and wnated nothing to do with her. She wanted to at least be his friend, someone to talk to and hang out with other than her nuisance of a brother. Miri patted his shoulder "No need to be shy now that you told me that. I thought it was really nice..." Miri said. "Most guys I meet for the first time...are perverted. And in the end their my friends...." she said in a tone like it was weird and then chuckled. "hey, aren't you cold? I mean, like...you're shirtless...wet...and it's getting a bit windy." Miri asked.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 am
-x Hell-Kats_Death -x
Yuji nodded." Ripped and burned to ash."

melissa whimpered at the thought then hugged him tighter smiling as she kissed the snall of his neck softly making jasmine and jewel roll their eyes "mel really?" they asked smiling they stepped back  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 pm
Yuji blushed. * Yujiku laughed. " Someones alittle happy." He jokd. * Momiji grinned. " We all have special beautys now." He said kissing jasmine. * Yujiku smiled and kissed jewel. * Yuji looked at them and smirked. He kissed melissa on the lips this time. (i turned into a boy xDDD a hot boy.)  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm
((XD hell ya!!! )
melissa kissed yuji back softly not knowign what to do since this was the first time she had ever issed anyone minus her Mimi kissing her at night. jewel kissed yujku softly holding him tight against her as jasmine did the same with momiji "im sorry i almost left you i tought you wouldnt want to be with me since i had changed" jasmine said as jewel growled looking at jasmine "willow im sorry to imform you but i would have done the same if i had been there it was for lena damnit"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm
momiji looked up at the sky. " I would love you always, even when im dead, ide still love you." He said to himself but outloud. * Yujiku looked away. " He' just like me....." He mumbled to himself. * Yuji looked at melissa. Then blushed again and hugged her to his chest.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm
melissa hid her face in yujis chest whispering to him again "flower" as jasmine and jewel each said to the person they loved "i love you" and kissed him  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games