Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Larka smiled up at Bakher and nodded her head in thanks. "I appreciate it, Bakher. These are very rough times and any friendly help we can get is greatly honored." She stood and stretched, then looked towards Kaishin. He was so worried about the humans, but what about his own Pack? She hated all this worry. She hated all the concerns and thoughts that bubbled up. She was so doubtful, but who wouldn't be? She shuddered at the thought of how close to death they all were. Was there any hope at all?

Her heart hung heavy as she slumped back to the ground. All she could do was wait. And worry.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm
Kirias nodded, she knew that going to the swamps was dangerous for someone of her size. "I too will defend this place. It's the least I can do for the ones who called me their friend".

Kaishin looked up and saw Larka, Kirias and Bakher. They seemed to be talking amongst themselves, his mind wandered to thoughts of the Pack and how he could protect them. He knew that the safety of the Pack came above all else... but he couldn't help worrying about the humans and the other creatures. It was just the way he was.
He saw Larka looking at him and then fall to the ground, a pained expression on her face. He walked over to her and nuzzled her softly.
"I want to apologise" he said softly. "I guess I've been distracted by a lot of things lately. There was the bears, then all this crap with Raiden... I'm still not sure if it's even him..." He sighed heavily. then put a smile onto his face.
"...Besides, I can't have my best hunter acting all mopey like this. bad for morale... plus... you're too cute be sad all the time ;3" He stood up tall and looked towards the swamps. "If you want... I'll go to the swamps and handle this. If something happens to me... then the Pack can still rely on you to lead them..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 am
Larka closed her eyes and sighed at the contact with Kaishin, Her eyes opened again when he spoke. His apology made her eyes water at the sincerity, but the smile and chuckle washed the tears away when he joked. The she-Wolf stood with him and looked out in the direction of the Swamp. "I would really rather you didn't go out there alone. Someone of the Pack should stay here in case... In case things go wrong," it was tough for her to say, but she choked it out. "I'm very conflicted, Alpha. I want to help you in the Swamp, but I don't want to go there. I want to support the Pack, but I feel supporting my Alpha is more important." She tried to keep her breathing steady as she began to panic. Her eyes stared straight at the ground as she caught her breath and forced the tears away. "I'm lost."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 am
Kaishin smiled, "You have stayed by me when no one else would. Though you are not my mate... I consider you to be just as important". He again glanced towards the swamps. "I shall go in there and investigate. Should things go beyond what I can handle, I shall make a... tactical retreat".
He looked back at the Gryphon and the Dragon, "I trust them to look after the Den, but they would not know how to lead the rest of the wolves should something go wrong".

He inhaled deeply and let out a great howl. "Your Alpha shall now go to battle!" he called out. "You will obey the will of Lady Larka until my return. Let our howls reach the heavens and our Will remain ever strong!" Other wolves that had gathered and howled in agreement.

He leaned over and gave Larka a little lick on the nose. "I'll be back before you know it. Have dinner ready for me when I get back". And with that he ran headlong into the forest, in the direction of the Swamplands...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 am
The she-Wolf watched as her Leader sprinted into the darkening forest. Her face was still warm from the blush at his words. Her will was strengthened and her resolve was restored. She puffed out her chest proudly, lifted her tail, and turned to the larger creatures. "Shall we hunt?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 am
Kiba turned to see Aakosir ran to throw up and he went after her. "Are you ok?" He said, walking up to her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm
After I had regained some type of composure I looked over at Kiba and gave a small smile. "The smell... was really getting to me." I said quietly, my stomach still churning. Smells usually didn't bother me, but this one was different than the "normal" smells of death. And that it was lingering was killing me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 pm
"It's ok. You'll get use to it." He said, though he, himself, was having trouble with the smell as well. Not because it was horrible, but becaue whatever did this was still out there.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm
"Hopefully," I managed to mutter before my stomach clenched again. I turned away and back to the bush, knowing nothing would come out, but I didn't want to take a chance. My stomach knew there was nothing left, but that smell would not get out of my head. "I'm... not usually this... weak stomached."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm
"It's ok." He said, turning around, searching for something. "Maybe it's just a bad day for you."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 am
He flattened his ears at Kasihins howl, wishing for a moment that wolves didn't feel the need to do that so often; it tended to hurt ones hearing from that close. He pricked his ears up again as Larka looked up at him, and asked him if he'd like to hunt. He flagged his tail and his wings twitched; of course he would like to hunt!

"Aye, we sssshall hunt. What isssss ourrrrr quarrry? anotherrrrr Unicorn? Qilin? Pegasus? Orrrr perrrrhapssss ssssomething a little morrrr dangerrrrousss? A Barrrrghessst perhapsss? Hippogrrrriff? mayhap one of the pessssky local Wyverrrrrn's?"

He pranced around for a second, finally glad to have something he could do, and do well, asked of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 am
Kirias nodded, she had been laying about the Den for a while now and was beginning to get sluggish. "I agree, but what to hunt? It has to be big... I kinda eat a lot of food".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 am
I shrugged my shoulders as my stomach began to settle, my brain realizing it was completely empty and nothing good would come from continuing. "You seem more... on edge today," That seemed like a good way to put it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 am
"It's nothing. The smell is just effecting me, I guess." Kiba turned to face her with a smile. He didn't want her to worry about anything.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 am
He thought long and hard; there should be something sufficiently big enough to kill out there, if only he and Kirias could find it. His tail flicked as he mulled over the options; he'd likely scared the local unicorn herd off for a week by killing that stallion, but there should be something left for them to hunt.

A Wyvern perhaps? Dragons and their two legged cousins might look similar, only dragons were sentient, and Wyverns were not; as a rule, he didn't kill sentient creatures if at all possible, and he never ate one he killed. However, there was luckily many nonsentient creatures in the area to hunt; He'd seen signs of several Hippogriff, as well as Barghest, the monstrous, black dogs that humans called "Devil Dogs". Although rarer than the Unicorns, he'd glimpsed several Qilin as well; catching one of them would be a tale of tales, for the scaled deerlike creatures were rare.

He twitched his crest, then spoke, thoughtfully.
"If you have no objection, We could trrrry forrrr one of the local Wyverrrrnssss. Therrrrresss alsssso Hippogrrrriff's, Barrrrrghasssst, Qilin... Many thingssss, in addition to the morrrre mundane stuff, like horrrrrsssse, deerrrr, elk.... Let'ssss ssssee what we can ssstirrrr up firrrssst, sssshall we? Unlesssss you have any ssssspecific quarrrrry in mind, that isssss"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games