Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm
Pure T0rture
I'll do it~

God knows how many hours later

Grigorii screamed as he finally released, gripping Drake's shoulders tightly. "Oh....G-God..." he stammered, trembling.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

panting heavily, the demon smiled and kissed him. "a-amazing as ever...." he hummed, His eyes glimmering with an energy they'd been lacking the past few months.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:52 pm
Pure T0rture

The Carrier kissed back tiredly, smiling despite himself. "I know...I missed this..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"as did I" he breathed, laying next to him again. "mmm..... Remind me to thank Thanstos somehow..... It's because of him that I'm even here....." he mumbled, pulling the rider close so he could press his nose into the man's shoulder.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm
Pure T0rture

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

"if Thanatos hadn't sensed that I needed help.... If I hadn't become his carrier.... I-I'd be dead..." he sighed, holding his fiancé closer.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Pure T0rture

"Then we owe him everything," he said, curling up on Drake's chest. "I would follow you anywhere, Drake. Even into death."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"no." drake frowned, his grip on grigorii suddenly tightening. "love, i.... i don't want you to do that..... if something separates us, i want you to keep going.... please..... for me..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Pure T0rture

"Never!" he insisted, gripping Drake closer. "I love you, and only you, Drake. I won't let you go...I would rather die than lose you forever..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 pm
Mayah Playah

"then let's hope it never come to that...." he sighed, kissing him gently.
User Image
~3 weeks later~
User Image
Xaene gave a small whimper as he wiped the bile from his mouth, resting his head against the cool surface of the toilet. "w-why ....?" he whimpered, holding his stomach tightly.
Nightshade gave a small frown as he walked back into the restroom with a glass of water and a thermometer. "here.... " he sighed, handing the demon the water first while helping him up. once the water was gone, he made Xaene sit back and then place the thermometer under his tongue. what is wrong with him....?
Thanatos gave a soft smile as he leaned against the window, watching as a soft rain fell against the world outside. glancing behind him to where Erys lay in bed, he silently wondered what his reaction would be to seeing him again.... last time they'd both been awake, than had barely been able to move.....

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Dominick walked inside the bathroom, dressed in another suit and holding a neat pile of clothes. "Here, I thought you'd want to change since...well, you somehow managed to throw up on your other clothes. Night, have you determined what's wrong?"

Erysichthon curled tighter in a ball, biting his lip. It had been so long since he'd last been allowed to take over the body, and he was taking advantage of it. He missed being able to sleep like every other man.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"not yet, but i'm working on it.... " night murmured, taking the thermometer back to check it. "his fever's going down though..." he mumbled, slightly relieved.
Xaene gave another groan and slipped off the counter, practically collapsing into Dominick's arms. "s-sorry...." he mumbled weakly, his body shaking as he pulled himself up. glancing at his husband he gave a tiny pout. "i-i... i did it again..."

with a small yawn, the god walked over and lay next to him. placing one arm around the man next to him, he slowly started to drift off.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm
Pure T0rture

"But you're sure it's not his heart?" he asked for the millionth time. Looking down at his beloved husband, Dominick smiled softly. "It's alright. They're just clothes. They don't mean half as much to me as you do."

Erysichthon immediately curled into the god's side, smiling softly. He felt so warm...so loved...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'm positive. his heart alone wouldn't be able to cause him to vomit... nor would it be able to cause the fevers or the body pains he's had for the past few days...."
"i-if you're... if you're sure...." he sighed, shakily starting to unbutton his vomit soaked shirt. his eyes started to droop halfway through taking it off and he suddenly collapsed to the ground.
catching him quickly, night frowned. "that however... was probably his heart....." he sighed, looking up at dominick. "i'd suppose all the stress this unknown illness has made it difficult for him to rest..."

thanatos gave a smile and just before he fell asleep muttered." κοιμούνται καλά ....... Erys ...."
{translation: sleep well.... erys...}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Picking him up, Dominick sighed. "I'll take care of him. The stress of this, and then the passing of my parent's titles to us, it's a lot to take in. I've been spending most nights at the office instead of home. That will change. Thank you, Night. Come back tonight, alright? And bring Snow."

A few hours later, Erysichthon's eyes opened, and he looked around. He was in a dark room, in someone's arms...curious...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games