Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:14 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
I'm bored. Somebody entertain me.
*poledances for you*
Yeah... you can NOT do that. >_>

As for what you said, I don't know what it means, and I don't care.
Ja oder Nien (yes or no)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:15 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*poledances for you*

Ja oder Nien (yes or no)
How's about I still don't care? =D  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:18 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*poledances for you*

Ja oder Nien (yes or no)
you dont care if i have sex with you ok ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:20 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*poledances for you*

Ja oder Nien (yes or no)

Sorry, Ara, Sheol's got dibs on him for.....eternity, yep. *checks the schedule*

And I'm after her! razz

You'd be...............907th person on the list who wants to sleep with Meg.....just below Bill Gates........  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:21 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*poledances for you*

Ja oder Nien (yes or no)
I didn't care what you were saying. I knew what it meant a few minutes ago. However, if you're not gonna say it in my language then most of the time I just don't care. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:23 pm
FogSage
Sorry, Ara, Sheol's got dibs on him for.....eternity, yep. *checks the schedule*

And I'm after her! razz

You'd be...............907th person on the list who wants to sleep with Meg.....just below Bill Gates........
Heh, yeah right. Sheol's for eternity, with you next up, huh? No... not ever... for either of those. As for the list, I didn't even think I knew 907 people.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:23 pm
FogSage
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

Ja oder Nien (yes or no)

And I'm after her! razz

im all spooged out any ways oh ya dont use most of the kitchin stuff with out burning them first i got happy in there ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:31 pm
why did i move im praticually a god where im from im move to afg and im a no body *ish all depressed*  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:34 pm
Araclast
why did i move im praticually a god where im from im move to afg and im a no body *ish all depressed*
That's just how it is, buck-o. Always gotta work your way up from the bottom. But uh... even if you were a god around here... I still wouldn't have sex with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:36 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
That's just how it is, buck-o. Always gotta work your way up from the bottom. But uh... even if you were a god around here... I still wouldn't have sex with you.
i know but i like joking its how i live *wimpers and meows*... ill never be known..im just a poor washed up tiger  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:38 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
i know but i like joking its how i live *wimpers and meows*... ill never be known..im just a poor washed up tiger
Joking's fine. No problem with that. However, I'm afraid that around here... I'm just the most awesome guy there is. =/ There's only room for one at the top, Ara. *pats the tiger on the back* Don't let it get ya down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Joking's fine. No problem with that. However, I'm afraid that around here... I'm just the most awesome guy there is. =/ There's only room for one at the top, Ara. *pats the tiger on the back* Don't let it get ya down.
your right im just not cut out for this place *eyes the floor wondering if it is hard enough to give me a painless end*  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
your right im just not cut out for this place *eyes the floor wondering if it is hard enough to give me a painless end*
It's not that you aren't cut out for this place. Chin up. Don't be all sad and depressing. That doesn't make people like you more, it makes them want to avoid you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:05 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
It's not that you aren't cut out for this place. Chin up. Don't be all sad and depressing. That doesn't make people like you more, it makes them want to avoid you.
wow you suprized me i was actually just acting this way ause it normally gets people pissed... im not really depresssed im just extreamly bored..think fast *tosses a used comdom in your face and runs off*  

Araclast

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast

*laughs* Don't be so emo. That's MY job. GOT IT?! eek

No, seriously, cheer up or Sheol will have my coconuts in a sling. =_=  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games