Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Exvarol looked away from her, for he was heartened, yet he couldn't help blushing. "...." He was speechless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:36 am
Xia chuckled at this, looking to him with a grin. "Well, what do you want to do now?" she asked, sighing happily as she felt the warmth from the sun as she relaxed on her chair.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Exvarol looked over at her, feeling the warm breeze waft across him. "I don't know, how about a bonfire? It's going to get dark soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Xia grinned. "Sounds like fun, I'll be sure to join." she said, getting up and drying herself and getting ready to go change into some normal clothes.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 am
"Alright." While Xia was getting dressed, Exvarol got dressed and collected some firewood laying around. He arranged it into a pile and waited for Xia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:43 pm
Xia came out wearing a hawaiin type skirt and top that was pink and black and sunglasses perched on her nose as she approached Exvarol. "Hey, how's the fire going?" she asked with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 am
"Well, it's getting there," Exvarol said as he pointed to the unlit pile of wood. "But I know someone who can help." He snapped his fingers once and Axel appeared behind him. "Whaddaya want now?," he asked.
"Light the fire."
"No."
"I think you should."
"Why should I?"
"Because of this."
Exvarol took a photo out of his pocket, and showed it to Axel, who looked mortified. At once, he snapped his fingers, the fire lit and he ran away. "Alright," started Exvarol, who was dressed in a gray hoodie and jeans, "now we have a bonfire."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am
Xia chuckled to this and stood next to him. "Nice." she said, though she wasn't one that really like fire, as it could burn her plants with ease.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Exvarol smiled as he showed the picture to Xia. "Isn't it? It's a picture of Axel with Roxas at the Christmas party last year. I keep it as blackmail, and it has proven to be very useful." He felt a warmth on his leg; the bonfire must be doing well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:56 pm
Xia laughed, the picture was priceless. She looked a bit nervous at the flames then looked to Exvarol. "So, we cooking anything in here?" she asked with a grin.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:04 pm
Exvarol looked at her with intrigue. "It depends. Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Xia looked back at him with a smirk. "Yes. So what will you make?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with mischief.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:17 pm
Exvarol looked at her with a slighty incredulous look on his face. "Me? Alright. Well, we can roast hotdogs, or we can make smores." He said. He was starting to get hungry now too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm
"Hotdogs sound good, and maybe some s'mores later.." she said, a mischief look still on her face.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 pm
"Okay," said Exvarol, now with a dazzling smile returning to his face. He handed a hotdog on a roasting stick to Xia, the light from the fire illuminating her face. "Peaceful out here, now that things have quieted down a bit, isn't it?" he asked her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games