Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:53 pm
I'm Voxxxie. I'm not new. I like pancakes and hate pants. Any questions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:58 pm
Oh I can scare everyone here. None of you have ever really seen me mad -that is a good thing!- But yes, please follow the rules and do not disresepct this guild or any one of its members.

That will be reflected on myself as a personal insult, since I have been here since the beginning.. I will defend this place.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:11 pm
Even not being here for long (I think I came in November?), I'll defend this place too. It's my favorite place to go, both on the web and in the real world. I'm subscribed to maybe five other guilds, but I don't even glance at them since coming here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:21 pm
*Looks through pages*

Le gasp. I came here 101 pages ago.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:28 pm
I came here 128 pages ago. whee

I am on the first page...

Wow.. I feel old.. In a guild sort of way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 pm
I'm no good at intros ninja

anyhow, I'm Heather. i do a lot of things before writing, actually. i am just about to go into my freshman year with a major in psychology and a minor in studio art. I love art, and until i started writing my novel (only a year ago, if you can believe it) i never considered myself a writer, at all. i journal a lot and sometimes it's so cryptic that it sounds like a creative writing peice, but really it's just me. and to be honest, my novel, Ashes (still in progress: almost 50,000 words) is just that: an incredibly cryptic and convoluted section of my life played in metaphors and tragedy. that being said: i LOVE writing. sort of. i've learned a lot from writing this novel, and i've come to many points where i've effected myself with the story enough that i just can't write any more that day. i don't write everyday anyway, what am i saying?

see, there it is ^: rambling. that's what i do best. ramble. i actually forgot what i was actually doing sweatdrop

alright then. i like muffins.

and i think that's all.  

in the flicker.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm
Hey Flick. My name is Tak-Jak, Vice Captain here, and you know, you are just my style. I still do not consider myself a writer, and my novel is on the verge of completion. But my writings come in a form of trance, I write a piece of me into everything.. and sometimes I cannot fully understand what I am saying through words.

There is a better introduction of myself in the Chatter forum. But eh. Too much to type here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 pm
'Alo.

My name is Kirby Victorious. you keeled my father. Prepare to die.  

KirbyVictorious

Major Lee Screwed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:54 am
Tak-Jak
You best not be critizing us! We are the law of this guild, myself the Vice Captain and Kirby the really active spamming mod! mwhahahaha. =P Well for the most part.. Our Captain is absant on camp like duties.

Hiya Lee.

You will find I have emotional extremes. Sometimes I am happy and acting like I am twelve. Others I am serious and sophisticated with the age of say.. 27?

Oh teh noes.

But you have an actual age of...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am
16 and a little bit.  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:28 pm
Nice to meet you, MajorLeeScrewed and in the flicker.

I'm Hawk and I like cookies. If you take any cookies from me, you'll find your intestines wrapped around your neck in a noose fashion. Understood? Good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:44 pm
KirbyVictorious
'Alo.

My name is Kirby Victorious. you keeled my father. Prepare to die.

Stop saying that!

xp  

xXxFollowMexXx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Kirby actually said my age. She is.. 14. Yes? Im sure. You would have told us when your birthday was...

16 and then some.. with a mind of an ancient.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:01 pm
I know we got a bunch of new members while I was at camp so...

Welcome everyone new!!

I'm Waffles, I own this place. I also really need a haircut, but Nic won't let me get one.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:34 pm
So get it anyways.. thought I cant be one to talk. Matt wont allow me either.. and long hair is so hot in florida... bah. I have had it in a messy bun.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games